Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [GUIDE] B's Moderated Biased & Opinionated Miner Sellers Trustworthiness Guide  (Read 1093 times)
cathoderay (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 08:41:09 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 09:11:36 PM by cathoderay

Oh man, I just read through some of dogies updated "trustworthiness" guide - it's hilarious.... Cheesy Cheesy

Seems pretty obvious what's going on there:

Dogie gets free mining gear from manufacturer - manufacturer gets a higher ranking.
Dogie gets paid/accepts bribe from manufacturer - manufacturer gets a higher ranking.

It ain't no guide, that's for sure, not by a long shot. Who ever pays the most gets a better advert. What ever credibility dogie had with his guides went down the drain the moment he started accepting "payments" & sucking up to manufacturers for freebies. It's a sickening sell out of a thread.

With regards to the Hashcoins fake stats & doctored screenshots (which they obviously are), they've publicly promised dogie some free hardware - so there's absolutely no way he's gonna risk losing that by telling the truth & down marking them accordingly, he'd rather try and argue with the likes of software devs, hardware devs, forum moderators & pretty much anyone else on the forum than do that - it's a joke.

Similar story goes for Bitmain. Bitmain sat back for over 3 weeks while their customers downloaded broken/untested S3 firmware (again) that either bricked or slowed down their miners by a massive amount. During that time they didn't respond to a single complaint, ignored requests to remove it from their site & still haven't released an apology to the 100's of customers who's miners they f*cked up - and it's still on their website for anyone to download! What does dogie do? He increases their ranking. Absolutely freaking hilarious  Cheesy Cheesy  

Is it an honest review? - is it f*ck..
Does Bitmain pay him? - of course they do. Again, he's not going to risk that nice little pay-check by telling the truth - no way.

This is the only truly unbiased & independent news/review thread on the whole forum. You sing for no company & no man - you tell it how it is with quotes & links from forum members - huge respect to you & keep up the excellent work here.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 11:55:28 PM

People gotta make a living dont they?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 01:00:17 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 02:16:18 AM by Bicknellski

People gotta make a living dont they?

Sure... and people can point out the facts on how they do it.

Unfortunately some of what goes on in bitcointalk hardware is deceptive particularly with 'guides'.

All you have to do is follow the trail of broken promises and consumer complaints but one guide fails to do inclusive measuring of those concerns.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:25:52 PM

Why this was snipped out of my thread I have no idea.

Scam?

Seriously.

I am guessing the first post should be made in his thread.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 09:18:01 PM

Scam?

Seriously.

No idea. Its one of the affiliated troll accounts anyway so I wouldn't mind it.

cathoderay (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:23:22 AM

Scam?

Seriously.

WTF?

I never moved it here......... Huh

Thanks for reinstating it into your excellent thread though Bicknellski  Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: