Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 04:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lowest computation altcoin?  (Read 918 times)
DuddlyDoRight (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

I have free electricity and a lot of 5th gen Intel embedded boards with Linux or Windows. I'll trade real-time stats and specs for leeds on good coins.

I'm currently working with DimeCoin because I have no time to test other coins and used Google one night.. I want to work with something credible and professional.

Premine isn't a no-go if the overhead is proportionally lower than something else at the same margin of complexity.

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:45:48 AM

I have free electricity and a lot of 5th gen Intel embedded boards with Linux or Windows. I'll trade real-time stats and specs for leeds on good coins.

I'm currently working with DimeCoin because I have no time to test other coins and used Google one night.. I want to work with something credible and professional.

Premine isn't a no-go if the overhead is proportionally lower than something else at the same margin of complexity.
professional and credible ? In crypto ? good luck with that  Grin

ps: not sure how you ended up on dimecoin  Grin
I see google can be as professional and credible than crypto...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
DuddlyDoRight (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 03:57:54 AM

ps: not sure how you ended up on dimecoin  Grin

You're right I should of randomly typed URLs like the savvy and highly educated coiners do..

Dimecoin because recent content suggested tens of thousands of coins in hours on CPUs with a worth-while satoshi conversion.. I'm on embedded X86 CPUs so my choices are CPU coins with low complexity or more efficient algorithms.. I don't expect long term investment I expect short term profit for long term investments in better currencies..

I have faith that one day this forum will get threads where people won't just repeat their previous posts or what others have already stated in the same thread. Also that people will stop acting like BTC is toy-money and start holding vendors accountable. Naive? Maybe.
activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:24:07 AM

you can check for most profitable coins on coinwarz.com . you should look for coins for your hardware.

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 11:15:54 AM

ps: not sure how you ended up on dimecoin  Grin

You're right I should of randomly typed URLs like the savvy and highly educated coiners do..

Dimecoin because recent content suggested tens of thousands of coins in hours on CPUs with a worth-while satoshi conversion.. I'm on embedded X86 CPUs so my choices are CPU coins with low complexity or more efficient algorithms.. I don't expect long term investment I expect short term profit for long term investments in better currencies..
might be some pretty old info... dimecoin did a good job as referencing themselves through google (actually, I think I remember too when I started crypto last year)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: