Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~ Jon's Web Hosting - DDoS Protected - $1 Basic/$4 UNLIMITED - US DC ~  (Read 934 times)
jonzserver (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 12:26:03 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 08:17:00 AM by jonzserver

~ Jon's Web Hosting - DDoS Protected - $1 Basic/$4 UNLIMITED - US DC ~

At Logical Node, we strive to give you the best possible experience as a customer.  Our goal is to provide you and your website with the hosting that you have always wanted and deserved.

We use a top tier US based data center, which is located in Seattle, WA.  The data center is CNservers, and they have one of the best names in anti-DDoS while trying to keep on a budgeted plan.

Basic Package
Bandwidth: 500GB
Disk Space: 5GB
Addon Domains: 1
DDoS Protection: Included
FTP/Email: Unlimited
MySQL Database: Unlimited
$1/month

Unlimited Package
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Disk Space: Unlimited
Addon Domains: Unlimited
DDoS Protection: Included
FTP/Email: Unlimited
MySQL Database: Unlimited
$4/month
Order The Unlimited Package

PayPal and anything that can be put through the PayPal processor is accepted.
Bitcoin is also accepted

My Skype is: jon.sythe
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonzserver (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:16:36 PM

The first 5 customers that sign up for the basic plan get their first month FREE with the coupon code FREE1STMONTHBTC
jonzserver (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:35:05 PM

I assure you there is nothing sketchy about it.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:36:54 PM

I assure you there is nothing sketchy about it.
I suggest you don't request as much information from users that want to sign up... I would have taken that offer had I not been asked for so much info. Plus, I think the design of the site could use some tweaks to get it to look more user friendly. I am a web developer, I work for free/tips... I'd love to help.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 06:46:31 PM

Yeah, while you do offer a pretty nice service from a basic perspective, you do ask for too much user information.
I could go to another service that asks for no information apart from my name and email and get hosting for the same price, granted with less features.
jonzserver (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:49:28 PM

The reason I ask so much information is to deal with the possibility of payment complications. PayPal is rather annoying and also I am going to be setting this up as a proper business. As for the web design, this is WHMCS. It's the hosting sales software, I didn't make it.
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:50:57 PM

The reason I ask so much information is to deal with the possibility of payment complications. PayPal is rather annoying and also I am going to be setting this up as a proper business. As for the web design, this is WHMCS. It's the hosting sales software, I didn't make it.
You can still edit it can't you? +Don't accept paypal in that case and just accept btc... have the hosting stop if people don't renew...

jonzserver (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:56:35 PM

WHMCS cannot be edited style-wise; however, a frontend can be added. Unfortunately backend remains the same. I accept PayPal because I don't only offer this on Bitcoin forums. I suppose I could change around some of the information required for the Bitcoin users. I didn't think about that.

Edit:  just put in fake info please. I'm not going to do phone verification so it won't lock you out.
R2Pleasent

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Owner@ CryptoFundingTracker.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 10:51:53 PM

Gotta give a big vouch to Jon, he runs legitimate businesses in the secondary gaming markets (virtual currency for online games).  Have known him for awhile and would trust him with thousands of dollars.  Good luck on the hosting business buddy.

Owner & Co-Founder @ CryptoFundingTracker.com
jonzserver (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:17:30 AM

We have re-branded!  We are now known as Logical Node!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: