Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ CLOSED ★★ - SatoshiBet Signature Campaign ★★  (Read 15965 times)
iqbal14st

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:44:12 AM

Every week, beginning Saturday night (sometimes earlier than that), I start getting emails and PMs from people asking
"where's my payment?" and every week I re-explain the payout process.

I have explained the payout process several times, but let's do it one more time for fun Smiley

1. Every Sunday evening around 10pm EST (Florida, USA time) I tally all of the posts. This can take a couple of hours,
since I go through everyone's posts and make sure they are "good" posts, that they have the correct sig code in
place, etc...

2. Once all of the post counts are done, then I start calculating how much everyone is owed and start sending out
payments.

Since step 1 isn't usually completed until well after midnight, I typically don't start on step 2 until the next morning
and it can take up to 24 hours from then for all payouts to be sent.
why i havn't paid for now.. Please soon..

[=($)=]
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 12:55:46 AM

Every week, beginning Saturday night (sometimes earlier than that), I start getting emails and PMs from people asking

I have explained the payout process several times, but let's do it one more time for fun Smiley

1. Every Sunday evening around 10pm EST (Florida, USA time) I tally all of the posts. This can take a couple of hours,
since I go through everyone's posts and make sure they are "good" posts, that they have the correct sig code in
place, etc...

2. Once all of the post counts are done, then I start calculating how much everyone is owed and start sending out
payments.

Since step 1 isn't usually completed until well after midnight, I typically don't start on step 2 until the next morning

Please read my previous post. It explains very clearly when you can expect to be paid.
iqbal14st

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:05:59 AM

place, etc...

payments.

Please read my previous post. It explains very clearly when you can expect to be paid.
just a suggestion ..
For payment I suggest to be resolved as soon as possible,, because many members were disappointed when following camp sign you in the future ..
if this is not fixed soon it is not impossible if all members sign a lot of that comes out of this camp ..
once again I emphasize this,, just a suggestion for his next sathosibet better ..
Thank you.

[=($)=]
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:31:43 AM

place, etc...

payments.

just a suggestion ..
For payment I suggest to be resolved as soon as possible,, because many members were disappointed when following camp sign you in the future ..
if this is not fixed soon it is not impossible if all members sign a lot of that comes out of this camp ..
once again I emphasize this,, just a suggestion for his next sathosibet better ..
Thank you.

Payments are not even late yet, my friend. What is there to resolve?
iqbal14st

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:51:07 AM

place, etc...

payments.

just a suggestion ..
Thank you.

of all members just wanted to payments made will not be late continuously ..

[=($)=]
faeyza

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:55:27 AM

be patience waiting payment
cynthia will pay us Smiley

ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:09:25 AM

place, etc...

payments.

just a suggestion ..
Thank you.

of all members just wanted to payments made will not be late continuously ..

why do you think it is late?
according the rules payment should be done before 10pm EST (Florida, USA time)
so there is about 50 min before that time

$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:15:13 AM

All payouts have now been sent. Enjoy! Smiley
faeyza

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:24:01 AM

thanks cynthia payment received Smiley

@YoeN

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:27:55 AM

All payouts have now been sent. Enjoy! Smiley
thank you cynthia
my payment was on my wallet  Cheesy

Eidmubar

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:06:31 AM

Dear cynthia
i just joined the forum
may i sign up as a newbie ?
sorry if my question is wrong
kepo07

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:25:45 AM

Hello why i dont received the payment ?
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:36:42 AM

Hello why i dont received the payment ?

I have been posting all last week in the thread (and sent out a mass PM this past Friday) reminding people to update
their sig codes so that they include the new URL. I also explained several times that if the new sig codes weren't in
place when I did the post counts yesterday that payment would not be sent and the posts would not roll over.

Your sig code still has not been updated with the new URL.

Best,

Cynthia
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:39:49 AM

hello cynthia
im sorry im out from this campaign
thanks Smiley

Sorry to see you go. Best of luck in the future and all that Smiley

Best,

Cynthia
iqbal14st

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:13:12 AM

hello cynthia
im sorry im out from this campaign
thanks Smiley

Sorry to see you go. Best of luck in the future and all that Smiley

Best,

Cynthia
payout to received my wallet..
Thank you chyntia.. Kiss
sorry for the incident earlier  Cheesy

[=($)=]
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:25:12 AM

hey Cynthia,

I got my payment but got less payed than expected. I made 70 posts and am on member level so 70*0.000175=0.01225 but I should get 15% language bonus so (115/100)*0.01225= 0.0140875  But you payed me just 0.0068425 :/ Sad

Please recheck Smiley
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:30:38 AM

hey Cynthia,

I got my payment but got less payed than expected. I made 70 posts and am on member level so 70*0.000175=0.01225 but I should get 15% language bonus so (115/100)*0.01225= 0.0140875  But you payed me just 0.0068425 :/ Sad

Please recheck Smiley

Checking now. Next time though, give me a chance to reply to your PM before you take it to the thread Smiley
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 05:35:11 AM

hey Cynthia,

Please recheck Smiley

cryptoforcause -

You are correct Smiley I must have grabbed the wrong member level's per-post rate when I was calculating your
payout. I just finished sending you the balance owed, so you should receive it any time now.

Best,

Cynthia
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:13:25 AM

hey Cynthia,

Please recheck Smiley

cryptoforcause -

You are correct Smiley I must have grabbed the wrong member level's per-post rate when I was calculating your
payout. I just finished sending you the balance owed, so you should receive it any time now.

Best,

Cynthia

Issue Solved.. Thanks Smiley
dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:54:58 AM

I have updated my signature to the Jr. Member code Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: