Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ CLOSED ★★ - SatoshiBet Signature Campaign ★★  (Read 15965 times)
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 05:30:04 AM

Yay - the forum's back up! Whew...
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asmal

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:37:00 AM

yea cynthia finally
i can posting again Cheesy
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:10:03 AM

yea cynthia finally

I thought it was just me. Cheesy

Anyone know why it was down?

dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:13:21 AM

Cynthia, I have change my signature to Jr. Member on Tuesday. I have tell you in this thread and via PM also, but I seem my rank is still Newbie on the worksheet, please update it Cry
Marcy

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:23:31 AM

yea cynthia finally

I thought it was just me. Cheesy

Anyone know why it was down?
some disk this forum have failed Smiley
i read it from their tweet on their twitter Smiley @bitcointalk
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 11:48:28 AM

Cynthia, I have change my signature to Jr. Member on Tuesday. I have tell you in this thread and via PM also, but I seem my rank is still Newbie on the worksheet, please update it Cry

Taken care of Smiley Thanks for reminding me.
iqbal14st

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:09:05 PM

Taken care of Smiley Thanks for reminding me.
Hey chyntia,, What This signature experience any problems ?

[=($)=]
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 03:31:27 PM

If you run a crypto website or have a Twitter or Facebook account with a lot of crypto followers, joining our revshare program
is a great way to earn some extra BTCitcoin.

Click to read the Revshare Program thread.

Note: You can use your referral URL in your sig code.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:48:41 PM

If you run a crypto website or have a Twitter or Facebook account with a lot of crypto followers, joining our revshare program
is a great way to earn some extra BTCitcoin.

Click to read the Revshare Program thread.

Note: You can use your referral URL in your sig code.

Done. Smiley
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 12:26:21 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

I have received word from up the foodchain at SatoshiBet that the signature campaign is ending this coming Sunday. I will be
doing the post tally Sunday night (Florida, US time, don't forget!) and sending out payments as usual but that will be the end
of it.

For those of you who just joined, I apologize. I just got word of it this afternoon. Let's everybody make their minimum post
count this week so nobody gets left out of the final round of payments!

My thanks to everyone who participated and kept me on my toes. It's been an interesting ride Smiley
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:52:29 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

I have received word from up the foodchain at SatoshiBet that the signature campaign is ending this coming Sunday. I will be
doing the post tally Sunday night (Florida, US time, don't forget!) and sending out payments as usual but that will be the end
of it.

For those of you who just joined, I apologize. I just got word of it this afternoon. Let's everybody make their minimum post

My thanks to everyone who participated and kept me on my toes. It's been an interesting ride Smiley

was only here for 2 weeks, sad to see it go
dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:56:14 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

of it.

was only here for 2 weeks, sad to see it go

I'm here just for 2 weeks also
Don't worry, still waiting for the last payment Smiley
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:14:42 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

of it.

so sad when read it Sad
but no problem hope satoshibet will be the best Smiley
and cynthia i want ask when the bonus 0.25 draw?
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:15:24 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

of it.

so sad when read it Sad
but no problem hope satoshibet will be the best Smiley
and cynthia i want ask when the bonus 0.25 draw?

Rozee,

The first drawing was supposed to be Jan 31, but since the campaign is ending tomorrow (and I will no longer be working with
SatoshiBet) I don't think that there is going to be one. I will check, though.
iqbal14st

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:28:11 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

of it.

Why did you stop Huh
whereas the signing of this camp is the highest payouts to members of his level is still a newbie, junior, etc

[=($)=]
$atoshiBetPR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 03:53:58 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

of it.

Why did you stop Huh
whereas the signing of this camp is the highest payouts to members of his level is still a newbie, junior, etc

It wasn't my decision. The powers that be at SatoshiBet have decided to wind this campaign down. There may well be another one
in the future, but it won't be run by yours truly.
alamanjani

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:11:05 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

First thank you very much for opportunity.
Because of my job I will miss the quote this final week and I really can't post with this frequency, I was going to stop signature campaign anyway.

But for thank you I will keep your signature and do some free advertising for you for a while. :-)
Just to show my gratitude and my thank you to you since I'm not switching to any other campaign anyway... You were my first signature campaign to me and this means something to me. So, thank you again and good luck!

Ala

alamanjani

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:18:46 AM

There may well be another one in the future, but it won't be run by yours truly.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this :-(
Good luck Chyntia!

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:28:50 AM

**** IMPORTANT ****

of it.

Sorry to hear that Cynthia Sad

It was really a good sig. campaign.  Cry Embarrassed

And so can we change our signatures this monday? or shall we wait till we get the payments?
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:00:24 AM

There may well be another one in the future, but it won't be run by yours truly.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear this :-(
Good luck Chyntia!

Just read the news. Sad Thank you for everything Cynthia, know that your good service was really appreciated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: