Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin.co.id Trading Fee 0% - BTS, DOGE, LTC, XPY, XRP, Dash and NBT  (Read 9023 times)
funchiestz (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:50:29 PM

Hi  Guys

We would like to let you know that we are currently support BTS/BTC with 0% trading fee Smiley

We also remove all KYC requirement for Altcoin trading ! Cheesy
funchiestz (OP)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:55:34 PM

Try to search "Bitcoin.co.id mobile"

I've tried typing it down once before but I couldn't find it. Well, I'll try it again later thanks!
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:34:26 AM

I've tried typing it down once before but I couldn't find it. Well, I'll try it again later thanks!

found it, thanks!  Cheesy
malassu

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:13:59 AM

is there an app for iOS?
nutshell26

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 02:18:58 AM

is there an app for iOS?

not yet, I think. I can't find it on app store

kalstarzz

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:39:30 AM

Hi  Guys

We would like to let you know that we are currently support BTS/BTC with 0% trading fee Smiley

thanks! quick question though, are the nubits in indonesia still equal one dollar per coin? or is it different?
malassu

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:04:52 AM

Hi  Guys

BTS as in Bitshares??? great, thanks!  Cheesy
nutshell26

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:03:04 AM

Hi  Guys

thanks! quick question though, are the nubits in indonesia still equal one dollar per coin? or is it different?

it's still equal one dollar. They just broadcasted it on their blog  Smiley

mayabitcoin

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:27:07 AM

Hi  Guys

thanks, more coins to trade  Smiley good luck for your business, Oscar!
kalstarzz

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 01:15:20 AM

Hi  Guys

it's still equal one dollar. They just broadcasted it on their blog  Smiley

that's great! I was worried about that before. Thanks for the info  Cheesy
nutshell26

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:30:45 AM

Congratulations for integrating ShadowCash and Crave to the market! I've never traded with any of those coins before but maybe I'll try soon  Grin

malassu

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:46:37 AM

Congratulations for integrating ShadowCash and Crave to the market! I've never traded with any of those coins before but maybe I'll try soon  Grin

shadowcash? well certainly the market is growing... It works quite similar like darkcoin, doesn't it? I think they have something similar like darksend as well
nutshell26

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:54:39 AM

shadowcash? well certainly the market is growing... It works quite similar like darkcoin, doesn't it? I think they have something similar like darksend as well

yeah it's called shadowsend. But they also have this p2p instant messaging which is quite new Smiley

malassu

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:10:34 AM

yeah it's called shadowsend. But they also have this p2p instant messaging which is quite new Smiley

I'm much more interested with Crave for the last few days since the price keeps going up. The price movement is quite amazing Grin
nutshell26

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:39:13 AM

I'm much more interested with Crave for the last few days since the price keeps going up. The price movement is quite amazing Grin

nubits seems like the one that keeps going strong these days. Any suggestion what coin should they add next to the market?

malassu

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:17:25 AM

nubits seems like the one that keeps going strong these days. Any suggestion what coin should they add next to the market?

anything's fine, really as long as it has great price movement. Perhaps Archcoin?
bitcoinuts

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:25:28 AM

No KYC huh? now that will make things easier for overseas traders. Thanks  Smiley
mayabitcoin

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 02:02:22 AM

is there an app for iOS?

Not yet but maybe soon. I'm sure they'll broadcast it when there's one available.
malassu

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 01:19:38 AM

is there an app for iOS?

Not yet but maybe soon. I'm sure they'll broadcast it when there's one available.

sure thanks, I'll wait for it  Smiley
nutshell26

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 06:50:30 AM

Stellar and NXT are now available in bitcoin.co.id! thanks!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: