Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION  (Read 111792 times)
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:08:02 AM

I guess that was here a fun site.   Smiley

I like more gambling, however.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silentgwad

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:25:21 PM

Well, actually its not 1000 but 2000 BTC that have been lost  Sad
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-ponzi-cryptodouble-disappears-least-2233-bitcoins/

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:12:10 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-ponzi-cryptodouble-disappears-least-2233-bitcoins/

He better sell fast.  The price of a Bitcoin just crashed below $200. 

fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:36:27 PM

He better sell fast.  The price of a Bitcoin just crashed below $200. 

It'll crash lower if they sell the whole 2000 btc at once. Or maybe they're the reason the price is crashing?

matrixsu

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:50:32 PM

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:55:15 PM

People aren't really this stupid are they? As popular as they are here, I seriously need to start a ponzi.

kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:56:41 PM

People aren't really this stupid are they? As popular as they are here, I seriously need to start a ponzi.
You'd be seriously rich from the commisions, say 1000 BTC get's invested. Say there is a 5% fee than you'd have 50 BTC from a few days/weeks of work. Still illegal though.
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 01:57:25 PM

Hello. I beg you to return our deposit. The money invested on your site is money parishioners of our church. Poor people have invested money these poor and prayed to you honestly, they were returned. And if you decide to steal them! ! ! will you will only mount !!!

The Holy Father Leontius
Why you don't buy cloud miners?

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:59:44 PM

Hello. I beg you to return our deposit. The money invested on your site is money parishioners of our church. Poor people have invested money these poor and prayed to you honestly, they were returned. And if you decide to steal them! ! ! will you will only mount !!!

The Holy Father Leontius
Why you don't buy cloud miners?
What the crap has that to do with this site? This is a full blown Ponzi and if you can't see that you better cancel your internet subscription before you burn down the house.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:04:26 PM

You'd be seriously rich from the commisions, say 1000 BTC get's invested. Say there is a 5% fee than you'd have 50 BTC from a few days/weeks of work. Still illegal though.

It's that last part that really stops me from doing it. I'm not the least bit interested in having the diameter of my asshole quadruple in size.

kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:11:14 PM

It's that last part that really stops me from doing it. I'm not the least bit interested in having the diameter of my asshole quadruple in size.
Even IF it was totally legal I would not do it, only thinking of the fact that you are getting "free" money from people and effectively stealing it too. I can't do such thing, may be the environment where I grew up in, I learned not to betray people or scam them. I'd probably be mentally destroyed after I scammed someone, but that doesn't seem to be the case for a lot of these people.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:17:11 PM

Even IF it was totally legal I would not do it, only thinking of the fact that you are getting "free" money from people and effectively stealing it too. I can't do such thing, may be the environment where I grew up in, I learned not to betray people or scam them. I'd probably be mentally destroyed after I scammed someone, but that doesn't seem to be the case for a lot of these people.

I used to think that way. Read this thread though. These people deserve to be broke. They gave their money away knowing they would never see it again. Page one of this thread shows everyone was warned of the outcome. I wouldn't pull a Pirate@40 because I'm not real fond of the idea of being ass rammed in prison not because stupid people shouldn't be separated from their money.

kuusj98

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:30:58 PM

I used to think that way. Read this thread though. These people deserve to be broke. They gave their money away knowing they would never see it again. Page one of this thread shows everyone was warned of the outcome. I wouldn't pull a Pirate@40 because I'm not real fond of the idea of being ass rammed in prison not because stupid people shouldn't be separated from their money.
Considering your post it would, indeed, make some sense to be a Ponzi runner. I mean, these people "know" they are "donating" money and have a 10% chance they will get it back.
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:40:05 PM

Let's not be overwrought.

People, fully aware that the scheme involved paying early investors with funds from later ones, invested small amounts of money for entertainment purposes, trying to guess the date and time the thing would fold.

This does not absolve the operators of the Website from making good on their promises, and render them blameless for ripping people off.

We also have the actions of a fucktard, eponymous of a popular movie, who claims he bitched about the site to its various providers, and got it shut down earlier than people were anticipating, causing many who thought they had timed it correctly, to lose their funds instead.

Given full disclosure, there is nothing morally wrong with running an entertainment ponzi, and skimming a percent of the funds as a fee.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:41:17 PM

Considering your post it would, indeed, make some sense to be a Ponzi runner. I mean, these people "know" they are "donating" money and have a 10% chance they will get it back.
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is...

Yep, and bit-history shows it's been done time and time again. I have to believe that either these people are functionally illiterate so reading the history is not an option for them or they are intellectually incapable of understanding plain language.

From newbies on page one of this thread:
purely scam, no doubt about it.
of course it is, what did you think when you saw the headline of this thread

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:43:25 PM

And I used to think your way. I don't have a lot of sympathy with the naked greed shown in this thread (or out in the real world). These days get my jollies from doing constructive stuff with my time, usually finding that with the right idea and the right approach then the money will come too.
There's lots of ways to scam a living, defined in my book as doing stuff which solely benefits you at the expense of others and probably breaks a law or two.
Sure it's money, wow, buy a Ferrari or some blow, but it's empty.
Probably sounds like hippy shit I know, especially in a 'libertarian' world, but just because someone is weak, naive or a 'tard', doesn't mean you have to exploit that.
There's a lot of intelligent people in here and out there scamming and stealing, how much better a place we would be living in if that energy was channeled into positive stuff.
Dream on.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:49:41 PM

And I used to think your way. I don't have a lot of sympathy with the naked greed shown in this thread (or out in the real world). These days get my jollies from doing constructive stuff with my time, usually finding that with the right idea and the right approach then the money will come too.
There's lots of ways to scam a living, defined in my book as doing stuff which solely benefits you at the expense of others and probably breaks a law or two.
Sure it's money, wow, buy a Ferrari or some blow, but it's empty.
Probably sounds like hippy shit I know, especially in a 'libertarian' world, but just because someone is weak, naive or a 'tard', doesn't mean you have to exploit that.
There's a lot of intelligent people in here and out there scamming and stealing, how much better a place we would be living in if that energy was channeled into positive stuff.
Dream on.

Have you bought your tickets for this years burning man yet? lol

jk. I agree, it's better to live a peaceful life knowing you're not hurting people than a paranoid life knowing you did.

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:57:03 PM

What do you know .. I guessed the folding date to within a day ..  Cool

JUST WOW! How are people so dumb to send that much coin to a scam site?

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
computerchip

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:17:42 PM

It's all perspective, I wouldn't consider it stealing unless you are the site owner. The site said they were taking your money and investing it for a large profit then paying you back 100 hours later. One could argue that anyone with half a brain knows that's bullshxt and that they are paying old investors with new investors money, but is it really stealing if all the investors are willingly handing over their money?
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:43:56 PM

Level of intelligence of the people invested here :

Agreed. I feel bad for the people who don't speak English as well (you can see their complaints on CryptoDouble's facebook page); it is sad to see people being taken advantage of like that.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: