Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 1 Antminer S3+  (Read 2666 times)
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 09:08:13 PM

Offer is your safest bet.

M
How would you feel about $165?

(You are probably not going to be able to close a deal with the other person because shipping to Pakistan is going to be too expensive.)

With or without PSU, and who pays for shipping?

M
With the PSU and you pay for shipping. (for simplicity sake, all pries for this transaction will include both of these)
If $165 (with the PSU and shipping to the Carolinas) will not work for you then please make a counter offer and we can go from there.

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:41:01 PM

M

(You are probably not going to be able to close a deal with the other person because shipping to Pakistan is going to be too expensive.)

M
With the PSU and you pay for shipping. (for simplicity sake, all pries for this transaction will include both of these)
If $165 (with the PSU and shipping to the Carolinas) will not work for you then please make a counter offer and we can go from there.

Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

I don't have a counter offer at this point.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 09:58:19 PM

M

M

Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

M
You mentioned that you only have one, but I would be willing to buy two if you had two (as long as the PSU can power two devices).

I assume that you have had it running since you got it so you would have some kind of revenue and would likely not be selling at a loss @ 165 (I may be wrong, IDK your specific situation).

I don't like negotiating with myself however I will counter to $180 (including the PSU and shipping). You were about to accept $200 under similar terms however that deal fell through due to he didn't read that you don't want to ship overseas.

PGP 827D2A60

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:01:01 PM

M
You mentioned that you only have one, but I would be willing to buy two if you had two (as long as the PSU can power two devices).

I assume that you have had it running since you got it so you would have some kind of revenue and would likely not be selling at a loss @ 165 (I may be wrong, IDK your specific situation).

I don't like negotiating with myself however I will counter to $180 (including the PSU and shipping). You were about to accept $200 under similar terms however that deal fell through due to he didn't read that you don't want to ship overseas.

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:04:24 PM

M

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M

$175 no PSU seems a bit much man let the guy have it for $150 including shipping since it's only like $100 without shipping on Bitmain Tech's official website converted to Bitcoin price of course though.

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 10:04:43 PM

M

M
The lack of a PSU would be a deal breaker. I would not be able to run it without one

PGP 827D2A60

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:06:45 PM

Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

M

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M
The lack of a PSU would be a deal breaker. I would not be able to run it without one

Panther I think this guy is charging you too much I would personally buy an S3+ on http://bitmaintech.com and then just buy a PSU for around $35-$50 depending on the wattage even a 500 watt PSU would be fine for this.

The only downside is you have to buy 2 but it's even cheaper on Amazon you are in the U.S.A correct?

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 10:10:58 PM

Thanks, but I think that's too low.  If you want to buy one straight from Bitmain, it'll cost you $199 * 2 for two, plus $100 shipping.  (I don't think there are any coupons left?)  Mine is virtually new, which is why I started at $199 and I ship.

M

This is my last S3.  I'd like to keep the PSU, unless it's a deal breaker.  How about $175 no PSU and I ship to you?

M

Panther I think this guy is charging you too much I would personally buy an S3+ on http://bitmaintech.com and then just buy a PSU for around $35-$50 depending on the wattage even a 500 watt PSU would be fine for this.

The only downside is you have to buy 2 but it's even cheaper on Amazon you are in the U.S.A correct?
I am not sure what you are talking about? The S3 is 199 via bitman plus shipping from China.

PGP 827D2A60

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:11:45 PM

M

M

I am not sure what you are talking about? The S3 is 199 via bitman plus shipping from China.

Yes but it's brand new $199 where as he's charging you $175 + shipping for a used one

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:12:45 PM

M

M

$175 no PSU seems a bit much man let the guy have it for $150 including shipping since it's only like $100 without shipping on Bitmain Tech's official website converted to Bitcoin price of course though.

Says the guy with -4 trust. Smiley  Bitmain's site is $199, min qty 2 + $100 shipping.  If there are coupons available, that's a different story.

M

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 10:13:41 PM

M

M

Yes but it's 2 S3+(s) for $199
No, I am pretty sure it is 199 each for 2 S3, not 199 for two.

PGP 827D2A60

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:14:55 PM

M

M

Says the guy with -4 trust. Smiley  Bitmain's site is $199, min qty 2 + $100 shipping.  If there are coupons available, that's a different story.

M

I don't have -4 trust I have +109 Trust you just arn't in my Trust Network...

Yes sure it's $199 each but it's also new not used and it's also $100 on eBay and $125 on like 8 different sites that sell miners :/

He also wants you to pay in Bitcoin and has not said shit about an Escrow...

Who's the escrow and is he trust worthy?

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:16:27 PM

M

M

Alright, I'll settle for $180 including PSU and shipping.

That's the current best offer.  I'm doubtful I'll get a better offer, so I'll rummage around and find a box that can hold the PSU and S3 together.  I still have the box for the PSU as well and cables, so that'll all be included.

Tomorrow night best offer wins.  Someone did PM what tomorrow night means.  I have to be a bit vague unfortunately, it's whenever I get back from my outing and have time to pack things up.

M

Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 10:17:17 PM

M

M

M

Yes sure it's $199 each but it's also new not used and it's also $100 on eBay and $125 on like 8 different sites that sell miners :/
it is $250+ on amazon but they are not worth that much, prices are higher on ebay/amazon because people don't look into how much these things can produce. IMO a fair price is $180 with shipping and PSU

PGP 827D2A60

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:17:41 PM

I'd prefer avoiding escrow, it's a hassle.  I'm trustworthy.  I've been around a long time, and have sold a lot of hardware here.

There's your biggest Red Flag...

If you are willing to deal with a guy who's not willing to escrow or sell for a fair price don't cry when you get fucked just saying...

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:19:32 PM

Sorry, that's what it looks to me. Sad  No offense intended.

You never know what you're going to get on eBay.

I actually did state in my first post:

I'd prefer avoiding escrow, it's a hassle.  I'm trustworthy.  I've been around a long time, and have sold a lot of hardware here.  

Check my feedback, I've sold a good amount of hardware here, GPUs and miners.

M

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

Sorry, that's what it looks to me. Sad  No offense intended.

You never know what you're going to get on eBay.

I actually did state in my first post:

Check my feedback, I've sold a good amount of hardware here, GPUs and miners.

M

We don't give 2 fuckin shits about your feedback it means nothing you could have bought your account , you could have been hacked , you could have sold your account.

Shit means fucking nothing this is Bitcointalk bro do you even know what fuckin site you are on?  Angry

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:24:14 PM

There's your biggest Red Flag...

If you are willing to deal with a guy who's not willing to escrow or sell for a fair price don't cry when you get fucked just saying...

Wow, a little grumpy?

I've had at least two people make offers on my current listings who've I'd bought from or sold to before because of my prior dealings with them.

If you want to start bashing people, I could say your account's been sold and you're a scammer out to rain on people's parades!  But I won't.  Deals here are all about trust.  And I'm trustworthy.  If you don't believe me, check my feedback and PM the people who've bought from me.

So chill, okay?

M

mdude77 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:26:24 PM

We don't give 2 fuckin shits about your feedback it means nothing you could have bought your account , you could have been hacked , you could have sold your account.

Shit means fucking nothing this is Bitcointalk bro do you even know what fuckin site you are on?  Angry

Wow.  How does one respond to that?  That means your 109 means nothing either.  And you can't buy anything here, because everyone is out to scam you.

If you don't have trust, you have nothing. 

Chill dude.

M

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:28:54 PM

Wow.  How does one respond to that?  That means your 109 means nothing either.  And you can't buy anything here, because everyone is out to scam you.

If you don't have trust, you have nothing. 

Chill dude.

M

I don't fucking buy anything on Bitcoin Talk...

Who in the fuck does that?

I want a miner I buy it from the fuckin Manufacturer...

I want a computer I buy it from fuckin Newegg...

I want food I buy it from the fuckin Grocery Store...

I want Bitcoins I go on fuckin Local Bitcoins...

I want anything else I buy it from anywhere fuckin else...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: