Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is plusbit.pw legit?  (Read 878 times)
Moseby (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:13:27 PM

Hello i saw plusbit.pw in an ad and it don't seem like those send 0.01 BTC and get 1 BTC trough their "hacks".
Do you think it is legin?
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:22:23 PM

Hello i saw plusbit.pw in an ad and it don't seem like those send 0.01 BTC and get 1 BTC trough their "hacks".

That site claims to offer you 10% daily profit without risk, which is impossible in reality. In short, it is just another ponzi.

BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:26:50 PM

Seems like you are promotion them. There's no deposits in that address, better stay away from that kinda hype schemes.
Balls

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:50:19 PM

Hacks? Are they claiming they can hack bitcoin or something? It's either a ponzi scam or some kind of bitcoin 'doubler' or whatever. Avoid regardless.
Moseby (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:40:01 PM

Hacks? Are they claiming they can hack bitcoin or something? It's either a ponzi scam or some kind of bitcoin 'doubler' or whatever. Avoid regardless.
I have seen others who claim they can hack bitcoin.
Farmer17

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

Some claims to have found a loophole in the software that can double your bitcoin.
Some claims to have found a winning strategy in gambling that can get lots of profit without risk.
Some claims to be professional traders that can generate high daily profit without risk.

But all of that are not true.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:23:37 PM

No one can attack/hack Bitcoin network until they have 50% of hashing power. It's impossible lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: