Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Searching Partners] [Give you opinion] Escrow service  (Read 791 times)
clemage (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:04:38 PM

Hi,

we are currently 3 partners building an escrow service using multisignatures (for those who do not already know them, I advise you looking at this article from Vitalik Buterin : http://bitcoinmagazine.com/11108/multisig-future-bitcoin/ ).
We are using django and bootstrap. We started a GitHub, the code will be under MIT license.

We plan to offer in the first time classic escrow service with greatly increased security :
Use of multisig 2 of 3 :
- 1 Key to the buyer
- 1 Key to seller
- 1 Key to the escrow (us) which will be divided into share with Shamir's Secret Sharing algotithm

In the future we plan to integrate the service with merchants and wallets (allowing API and making the use of escrow as simple as checking a box while sending bitcoin). We believe multisig and p2hash in general is the future of Bitcoin (See this graphs made by one of us).

We are searching other partners :
-Devs
-Jurists
-Graphic designers

We are also searching for a commercial name for our project. You can give your ideas in this poll or in comments.

Feel free to ask any other questions or give your opinion in comments. If you are interested in partnering, post or pm me.

Regards,
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:24:01 PM

Hi, I am fairly experienced in Java/JSP. I can both contribute to the site itself, and do arbitration if code or software work is the product in question for a given transaction.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
clemage (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

Hi hexafraction,
I assume that if you can dev you won't need that much time to learn django. I advise looking at the documentation tutorial. Do you know python?
We can meet online (like in some IRC) or use mails in order to get to know each other better.
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:23:02 PM

Hi hexafraction,
I assume that if you can dev you won't need that much time to learn django. I advise looking at the documentation tutorial. Do you know python?
We can meet online (like in some IRC) or use mails in order to get to know each other better.

Hi,
I do not know Django yet, but I am willing to learn. However, I cannot commit to a large timescale during the academic year (only summers). I can however do small contract work or integration.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: