Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:20:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is not most popular in the US. Russia, Norway, Sweden, Finland,  (Read 1427 times)
barbarousrelic (OP)

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2011, 10:24:56 PM

and Canada have more people searching Google for 'Bitcoin.'  http://www.google.com/trends?q=bitcoin

How easy is it to buy Bitcoin in these countries?

Do not waste your time debating whether Bitcoin can work. It does work.

"Early adopters will profit" is not a sufficient condition to classify something as a pyramid or Ponzi scheme. If it was, Apple and Microsoft stock are Ponzi schemes.

There is no such thing as "market manipulation." There is only buying and selling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingkong1234

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:08:19 AM

Its quite easy to buy bitcoin in norway. Smiley You can use coinbase, machine we have in oslo or you can use localbitcoins, bitmynt.no and so on.
fourtimesprofit

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

US Russia both the country are aware of digital currencies they know about bitcoin right from first   so they are most popular and now European countries are buying bitcoin
Head_Miner

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

No problem to buy BTC in Russia at all
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:27:23 PM

Of course I will! Now it seems there are no problems with buying bitcoin! And even I will say more, there is already a live competition for the sale of bitcoin! Now is the time when bitcoin is not as popular as in Asian countries, but it will change very soon! I am sure that soon all countries will have terminals for receiving and issuing bitcoins!))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

and Canada have more people searching Google for 'Bitcoin.'  http://www.google.com/trends?q=bitcoin

well based on the number of searches it's not possible to tell bitcoin is most popular in those countries. It could be one of the variables, but surely not the most important one. main point would the amount of users i each country, which could be told based on the exchanges data
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

Well, I am not from canada but my mom's sister lives there and his step son which is technically already my cousin in law, is also into bitcoins and all other crypto currencies out there, which is why he knows where to get them in their country. Actually, there are a lot of ways that he told me but the first thing he ever used was localbitcoins.
But later on, just went on buying from his old friend that was actually a bitcoin miner since 2016(he just knew about his friend mining by talking to him about cryptos).
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

In US I think there are a lot of companies which could let you in and start trading with bitcoin fast. Although localbitcoins is available anywhere in the world with some exchanges such as bitstamp accepting many countries to be honest if you wanted to get in and buy some bitcoin you can do it pretty easily no matter where do you live.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

If you ask me Google trends alone is not enough to give us this information on who,which or what countries are using bitcoin and FYI if certain countries don't show up on these trends then people know how and where to find the crypto info they need without relying on a search engine like Google.
LikaCat

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

in Russia, bitcoin seems to be forbidden now
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: