Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Meta" - 11" Physical Bitcoin (SOLD)  (Read 4863 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:52:59 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 11:29:50 PM by WoodCollector

"Meta"

Material: Gallery Grade Red African Padauk
Price: 4BTC Sold to Pistachio

Fall into the the Metaphysical world of Bitcoin and let your imagination run wild for hours. "Meta" encompasses over a dozen hidden characters and symbols including an Eagle, The Blockchain, a Bitcoin, The Bitcoin Network, and many more.

"Meta" is a commanding 11" round and 1.8" thick and is carved with a 10BTC Denomination, encased in a very high gloss liquid glass finish with its vibrant red color Meta will be the center of attention in any room.

Red African Padauk when freshly worked is a brilliant redish brown color, as time passes as the piece is exposed to light and air it will continue to turn darker until it reaches an eye popping blood red color with dark black grain.

The buyer will receive a CoA (certificate of authenticity) from me usually within 1-2 weeks of receiving the artwork. As many of you who have bought my art already know, i use Bitcoin technology and Vanity addresses on my CoA's and it can take up to 2 weeks to generate the desired result.

I am only making 10 physical bitcoins for the 2015 year and each of the 10 coins i make for the 2015 year will have a different design, so these coins are VERY limited edition. If you would like to request something special for your own coin design or a special denomination you may feel free to contact me and i can make sure that 1 of the 6 remaining is designed with you in mind.

Please feel free to ask any questions below, and if your bored and just browsing the web, take a minute to check out my other Bitcoin artworks.

META IS NOW SOLD

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:57:08 PM

Your works are always very impressive. If I had the money to spend on fine arts I would consider first most likely. Incredible artistic job here.

Get sick. Get well.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:01:44 PM

Your works are always very impressive. If I had the money to spend on fine arts I would consider first most likely. Incredible artistic job here.

Thank you so much, it is always nice to know people appreciate fine art and to hear that people enjoy my art in the Bitcoin community.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:42:23 PM

I guess i should clarify. THIS COIN IS FOR SALE @ 4BTC so you may purchase it.

The other coins i posted were posted as a proof of sale as they were commissioned works requested by the client.

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:45:29 PM

This looks very nice! Keep up the good work Smiley
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:47:57 PM

Beautiful design. Very tempting at 4btc ...
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:52:14 PM

Beautiful design. Very tempting at 4btc ...

2 out of the 10 2015 coins Pistachio that would for sure make you the leading collector of them thus far. Dont forget about your returning client discount  Wink

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 11:22:04 PM

Damn! Stunningly beautiful work as always man- it seems like each piece I see is better than the last. Even better since you've said BitcoinTalk is the only way to get ahold of you without referral by a previous client.

Free trade with WoodCollector using Bitcoin = priceless (MasterCard knockoff  Wink )

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:37:13 AM

Damn! Stunningly beautiful work as always man- it seems like each piece I see is better than the last. Even better since you've said BitcoinTalk is the only way to get ahold of you without referral by a previous client.

Free trade with WoodCollector using Bitcoin = priceless (MasterCard knockoff  Wink )

Thanks Snarlpill, I actually sold my first Bitcoin art piece outside of the community this morning to a walk in at my Gallery. It took me a minute to explain to them what bitcoin is but after a minute they reached for the American Express quite quick.

I need to put together a postcard size explanation of what Bitcoin is that even grandma can understand so when i put a Bitcoin art piece in the Gallery people know what it is.

I'm adding an all things art Bitcoin wing to my gallery in Maine when i do the additions this spring. 1,800 square foot of Wood bitcoin art! I may re-model a wing in the New York gallery too if it goes over well.

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:23:25 AM

Best of luck to you WoodCollector love your work Smiley.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:54:42 AM

Thanks Hedgy, let me know if there is anything you are ever looking for.

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:03:59 AM

Thanks Hedgy, let me know if there is anything you are ever looking for.

No problem buddy thanks I will Smiley.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:19:21 AM

Ok guys, going to bed for the night. Please post in thread and message me if you are interested in purchasing this beautiful art piece, its first come first serve and the time stamp will let me know who spoke up first.

Happy Holidays, Talk to you all tomorrow  Grin

gamerholicdotcom

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:04:44 AM

anyone bought it?
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:40:31 PM

anyone bought it?
I think it was made for someone in particular. Another beautiful design indeed. Smiley

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:44:38 PM

anyone bought it?
I think it was made for someone in particular. Another beautiful design indeed. Smiley
This coin is for sale @ the price of 4BTC plus shipping until otherwise specified.
I think its still for sale.
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

anyone bought it?
This coin is for sale @ the price of 4BTC plus shipping until otherwise specified.
I think its still for sale.

Just saw their other thread, seems I was wrong. Yes still for sale, hasnt been commisioned yet.
Really nice work of art.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:38:56 PM

I would love to see some of your non Bitcoin art..has to be amazing as well. I wish I had the talent to just make amazing stuff over and over..must feel pretty good id think!
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:25:39 PM

Just saw their other thread, seems I was wrong. Yes still for sale, hasnt been commisioned yet.
Really nice work of art.

Thanks !

Yes its still for sale and its a steal at that price. I normally dont mark up items for the bitcoin community very much as i want everyone to be able to afford something if they want something and this piece should be selling for at least 9BTC. If it does not sell here and i put it in my gallery it will have the USD price tag equal to at least 9BTC for sure.

I would love to see some of your non Bitcoin art..has to be amazing as well. I wish I had the talent to just make amazing stuff over and over..must feel pretty good id think!

Some day i will send you a few pictures behind the scenes.

After about 20 years it was really starting to feel a lot like nothing. About 8 or 9 years ago i made my first celebrity sale, that felt great, but today i have art in over 30 celebrity homes including a few multimillion dollar pieces. Summer of this year i went further underground and really just started making the things i wanted to make, i was starting to feel like all the rich hoyts were starting to turn my art into something commercial, like it was a sport. It wasn't until i started doing pieces for the bitcoin community until it really started to feel good again. Here it is a whole untapped realm of sources of inspiration, and a large group of people who can appreciate the art, not just the fact that they can afford to own some of it.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 11:25:39 PM

META IS NOW SOLD

Pistachio is the new owner pending payment of the remaining balance, Congrats to Pistachio on now being the leading collector of my 10 coin collection of 2015 coins. Pistachio is also the proud owner of Mazuma.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: