Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Meta" - 11" Physical Bitcoin (SOLD)  (Read 4863 times)
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:59:25 AM

Beautiful artwork, wish it was something I could afford. What denominations so far have been created and what denominations are you planning in full for the 10 coins of 2015?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:26:57 AM

Beautiful artwork, wish it was something I could afford. What denominations so far have been created and what denominations are you planning in full for the 10 coins of 2015?

So far there are 2 1BTC coins and 2 10BTC coins. Nothing is ever really planned, 2 of the 4 made so far were commissioned and two i made as the design just came to me. After a brief conversation i am sure that coin #5 is being commissioned tomorrow and it will have whatever denomination the client requests. At this rate all 10 will be sold before the end of January. Good news for me as i can spend more time working on other Bitcoin art, sad news for those who didnt buy one as they will have to wait until December 2015 to buy one of the 2016 coins.

I have a 1,000BTC fully funded coin for 2014 but it is mine and in my own personal collection and the only one i made for 2014, it has 24karat gold, .9999 fine silver, and multiple colored diamond inlays into Gabon Ebony Wood. It is not and probably will never be for sale as it would take at least $1,000,000 USD worth of Bitcoin minimum for me to ever let it go.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:57:19 AM

So far there are 2 1BTC coins and 2 10BTC coins. Nothing is ever really planned, 2 of the 4 made so far were commissioned and two i made as the design just came to me. After a brief conversation i am sure that coin #5 is being commissioned tomorrow and it will have whatever denomination the client requests. At this rate all 10 will be sold before the end of January. Good news for me as i can spend more time working on other Bitcoin art, sad news for those who didnt buy one as they will have to wait until December 2015 to buy one of the 2016 coins.

I have a 1,000BTC fully funded coin for 2014 but it is mine and in my own personal collection and the only one i made for 2014, it has 24karat gold, .9999 fine silver, and multiple colored diamond inlays into Gabon Ebony Wood. It is not and probably will never be for sale as it would take at least $1,000,000 USD worth of Bitcoin minimum for me to ever let it go.

wow, can we see a pic of the 1000btc coin?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:53:00 AM

wow, can we see a pic of the 1000btc coin?

Sure, right after the holidays when I get back to the gallerygallery.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:37:41 PM

Can you please post a photo of this? Sounds beautiful.

BigBitz

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 11:17:01 AM

You could scam less and work hard to afford things, maybe?

Tips BTC --> 1BS2sYvy3T1cpNhie6CVFMcUrHa84a8mPa <-- Thanks! || Tips [LTC] --> LaytYJNCha7z7zcws5a2o2GWWjvWfDCGkr <--
bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:37:20 PM

You could scam less and work hard to afford things, maybe?

agreed

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 10:57:50 PM

Great work, I have been following your bitcoin related art, and this piece is without doubt my personal favorite.

After about 20 years it was really starting to feel a lot like nothing. About 8 or 9 years ago i made my first celebrity sale, that felt great, but today i have art in over 30 celebrity homes including a few multimillion dollar pieces. Summer of this year i went further underground and really just started making the things i wanted to make, i was starting to feel like all the rich hoyts were starting to turn my art into something commercial, like it was a sport. It wasn't until i started doing pieces for the bitcoin community until it really started to feel good again. Here it is a whole untapped realm of sources of inspiration, and a large group of people who can appreciate the art, not just the fact that they can afford to own some of it.

I have respect for that statement.
My knowledge of art i limited, but I do believe that true art comes from the heart Smiley

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
IronMarvel

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

Beautiful design. Very tempting at 4btc ...

2 out of the 10 2015 coins Pistachio that would for sure make you the leading collector of them thus far. Dont forget about your returning client discount  Wink

I think this is my title for now.  Grin

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀▀     ▄▄███▄▄      ▀▀▀██▄
        ██▀     ▄▄███████████▄▄       ▀▀█▄
       ██▀     ▀███████▄███████▀  ▄      ▀█▄
       ██     █▄▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄▄█  █▄      ▀█▄
       ▀█▄    █████▄▄ ▀█▀ ▄▄█████   ▀█▄      ▀█
█▄      ▀█▄   ████████▄ ▄████████    ▀█▄
 ▀█▄      ▀█  ████▀█▄██ ██▄██████     ██
   ▀█▄      ██▄██████ ██████▄██    ▄██
     ▀█▄▄      ▀▀██████ ██████▀▀    ▄██
        ▀██▄▄▄     ▀▀██ ██▀▀    ▄▄▄███▀
           ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀
|QUANTUM|DICE|██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
0.01%
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▀▀▀▀█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀

▀██▀
 ▄████▄
████████
▀██████▀

▄ ██ ▄
▄█ ██ █▄
▀█▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▀▀██▀▀
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:33:17 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 11:53:05 PM by WoodCollector

Deleted

Please dont take me as being rude, but i am an artist not a mind reader. I have no idea what you heard so i can neither confirm nor deny it.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 11:51:47 PM

Deleted

Please dont take me as being rude, but i am an artist not a mind reader. I have no idea what you heard so i can neither confirm nor deny it.

Deleted

PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS FOR ME IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME A PM. I will pay $1000 in BTC if you do it within the next 10 Minutes.  

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 12:09:46 AM

Interesting Smiley

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:12:23 AM

Interesting Smiley

What was that all about?
TerraHasher

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:15:08 AM

Deleted

Deleted

PLEASE DELETE YOUR POSTS FOR ME IMMEDIATELY AND SEND ME A PM. I will pay $1000 in BTC if you do it within the next 10 Minutes.  

A pleasure doing business with you, but i probably would have done it for free if you just asked. Sorry if i spilled the beans. Please do keep me on the list of people to be notified when you release it as if the price is right i am very interested in it. I even have 3.16BTC saved up for it now  Wink .

I'd leave you a trust rating for actually holding true to your word and paying me, but i dont think trust rep from me would help you any after the trolls got ahold of me a few months ago and destroyed my trust rating. So i guess a simple thank you for being a man of your word will have to do. 

Donations: 1A8anGihV3pvHeuhqzGsAjt2S71WY2qea4
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:19:34 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 04:15:04 PM by WoodCollector

Interesting Smiley

What was that all about?

Nothing to worry about Pistachio, has nothing to do with the coins you or anyone else purchased...... Yet.

Somehow i think my PM's got hacked and someone found out about a secret a month or two before it is suppose to be known.

You are very much involved in the surprise, but not right now. Thats all i can really say. Sorry! You'll thank me later.

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 12:45:53 AM

@Woodcollector You should consider start using PGP, I personally use kleopatra, it is very easy to use. You can very easy create encrypted messages and signed messages.
Then will you not run into the same problem again. The only "problem" is that the person you send a message to of cause also need to use PGP.
(It kinda went out of fashion to use PGP here at bitcointalk, its kinda a shame, since it provide privacy in the PM)

Edit: Looking forward to see when the "secret" is officially revealed, I have very high expectations for your "creation" Smiley

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:50:21 AM

@Woodcollector You should consider start using PGP, I personally use kleopatra, it is very easy to use. You can very easy create encrypted messages and signed messages.
Then will you not run into the same problem again. The only "problem" is that the person you send a message to of cause also need to use PGP.

A million thanks, i am actually looking into that right now. Just glad i was online before too much info got leaked, it wouldn't have been fair to a lot of people if others knew prior to the surprise.

ukcrypto

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 06:20:19 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 06:34:38 AM by ukcrypto

A million thanks, i am actually looking into that right now. Just glad i was online before too much info got leaked, it wouldn't have been fair to a lot of people if others knew prior to the surprise.

I love surprises, this is interesting:) But sucks that someone hacked your PM's.
Pierre11

Activity: 502

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:30:41 AM

I love surprises, this is interesting:) But sucks that someone hacked your PM's.

Is everyone else's information still secure WoodCollector?
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

Is everyone else's information still secure WoodCollector?

I would not be the person to ask about that. its my own stupid fault. When you send a PM there is a warning at the bottom that says that the messages are not secure or encrypted. I am getting PGP set up to use from now on.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: