Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:46:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want To Buy BITCOINS at freelancer.com  (Read 859 times)
natteluv (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:35:04 PM

I URGENTLY WANT TO BUY UP TO $1000 IN BITCOINS BUT CAN ONLY MAKE PAYMENT THROUGH MY FREELANCER ACCOUNT. I PURCHASE SMALL AMOUNT AND RELEASE MONEY TO YOU BEFORE YOU SEND BITCOINS.

PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WILL SELL 1BT AND ALSO I'M AWARE FREELANCER WILL DEDUCT MONEY FOR TRANSACTION SO I WILL SEND ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER THEIR COMMISSION.

THIS IS MY FIRST POST I'M AWARE SO PLEASE SAVE ANY SILLY COMMENT i WILL SEND MONEY BEFORE YOU SEND ME BITCOINS.

GET INTOUCH !

Y!: NWALLMATE
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:42:09 PM

The payment is protected by the Freelancer Milestone Payment System.

meaning although someone may be stupid enough to do this and see their freelancer account start to show fiat balance... it cant be withdrawn or be any practical use, until the sender confirms they are happy..

in short.. just like paypal chargebacks (send funds to get person to give up bitcoin, and then complain after to get a refund of the fiat).

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
natteluv (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:04:40 AM

The payment is protected by the Freelancer Milestone Payment System.

meaning although someone may be stupid enough to do this and see their freelancer account start to show fiat balance... it cant be withdrawn or be any practical use, until the sender confirms they are happy..

in short.. just like paypal chargebacks (send funds to get person to give up bitcoin, and then complain after to get a refund of the fiat).

PLEASE FRANKY ! PLEASE READ MY MESSAGE WELL!

I WILL RELEASE MILESTONE AND CAN EVEN AWARD PREPAID PROJECT!

CHECK MY ACCOUNT HISTORY OF PAYMENTS MADE! I DONT EVEN FUND MY AACOUNT VIA PAYPAL! JUST TRY ME!

I'M GENUINE JUST OUT OF MONEY BUT NEED BITCOINS I ONLY HAVE BALANCE IN MY FREELANCER ACCOUNT I WANT TO USE.

I'M OPEN TO PROVE MYSELF IN EVERY WAY! SO DO EXPECT SELLER TO!

THE INTERNET IS NOT MADE UP OF JUST GREEDY BASTARDS! REAL PEOPLE LIKE ME AND YOU EXIST TOO!!

THANKS!
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:28:35 AM

Is it Caps Lock Day already?

http://capslockday.com/

jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

[/quote]

I WILL RELEASE MILESTONE AND CAN EVEN AWARD PREPAID PROJECT!

[/quote]

in both cases u can chaege back quit easly , good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: