Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unitus (UIS): 1st multi-auxPoW - 0.9.3.1 Required Update before Block 25300  (Read 102654 times)
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:47:16 AM

HAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Thats what you idiots get for listening to ActualAdviceBTC/ALT

lol how does it feel to lose ur money because of listening to a chicken on twitter? LMAO

you better STFU for ruining the investments people have in this coin. There is no chance the developer will go away since he's neuromode, one of the most respected alt devs of the scene. You must be one of those sad people that destroy altcoins with FUD so that they can accuire more. You are either that, or you are ignorant as fuck and don´t deserve to be a part of this industry. Everyone should block this person, so that we won´t have to deal with this dirtbag any longer.

Just ignore those kids.
They have nothing good to do.
They want some attention because they have no social live.
Really sad for him....

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kruemmelmonster

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 12:21:32 PM

inflation is too high... i suggest to switch over to POS. IMO it's the only way to safe this coin
neuroMode (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:20:09 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 01:37:27 PM by neuroMode

Required Update - 0.9.3.1

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:30:33 PM

Unitus Mining Calculator: http://unitus.info/calculator

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:42:48 PM

lol how does it feel to lose ur money because of listening to a chicken on twitter? LMAO

you better STFU for ruining the investments people have in this coin. There is no chance the developer will go away since he's neuromode, one of the most respected alt devs of the scene. You must be one of those sad people that destroy altcoins with FUD so that they can accuire more. You are either that, or you are ignorant as fuck and don´t deserve to be a part of this industry. Everyone should block this person, so that we won´t have to deal with this dirtbag any longer.

LOOOOL

Arent you that kid on Twitter that keeps making shitty ass trades? LOL Im surprised you survived 2014 being such a fucking noob. you should just send all ur money to cryptodouble and get it over with lol

Oh and lmao "one of the most respected alt devs.." LOL literally said everytime by 'investors' whose invested in whatever shitcoin..whatever theyre invested in always have the 'best dev' LOL

oh and do I really need to say it? of course I do!!!

BAGHOLDER CONFIRMED.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

enjoy your chicken feed. LMAO

Next time use ur head noobs.  Cool Cool Cool

I'm not quite sure what you gain by bringing this type of behavior in a thread of a coin you aren't really interested in.

0x6A

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:44:03 PM

LOOOOL

Arent you that kid on Twitter that keeps making shitty ass trades? LOL Im surprised you survived 2014 being such a fucking noob. you should just send all ur money to cryptodouble and get it over with lol

Oh and lmao "one of the most respected alt devs.." LOL literally said everytime by 'investors' whose invested in whatever shitcoin..whatever theyre invested in always have the 'best dev' LOL

Or maybe you believe in this coin and want to buy it at low price when others lost there hopes Grin

And why bold?
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:48:01 PM

LOOOOL

I'm not quite sure what you gain by bringing this type of behavior in a thread of a coin you aren't really interested in.

Im obviously trying to warn idiots to stop listening to these twitter celebrities who they actually think are going to go out of their way to make random followers on twitter rich. LOL. Everyone has their own agenda..and in this case, all followers got dumped on bad..and you bought the chickens sells at 10k+.

And also, sick of everyone spouting "OH THIS IS THE BEST COIN EVARRR! OH LOOK. WE HAVE BESTEST BEST DEV EVAR!" with absolutely nothing to back it up aside from being invested blindly themselves.

Educating the idiots is a full time job.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:21:50 PM

Speculator fud aside is there anything technically wrong with this coin? Speculators are going to speculate, because everyone wants to be a millionaire but want to contribute ZERO effort. I'm interested in the technical challenges. Can anyone enlighten me please?

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:24:30 PM

LOOOOL

Im obviously trying to warn idiots to stop listening to these twitter celebrities who they actually think are going to go out of their way to make random followers on twitter rich. LOL. Everyone has their own agenda..and in this case, all followers got dumped on bad..and you bought the chickens sells at 10k+.

And also, sick of everyone spouting "OH THIS IS THE BEST COIN EVARRR! OH LOOK. WE HAVE BESTEST BEST DEV EVAR!" with absolutely nothing to back it up aside from being invested blindly themselves.

Let me teach you something. Instead of trying to fix others, you should start with fixing yourself. Its a load more profitable. Attacking people doesnt convert them, it actually makes them stronger followers. Why? Because it makes people defend their position right or wrong. So if you dont have anything constructive to add to the conversation why dont you spend your time elsewhere? Its not your job to police the forums and rub salt in the wounds of folks who have lost money. The "i toldja so" is JUST AS BAD as the "this coin is the second coming of christ". Give it a break man. Move on.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:31:40 PM

LOOOOL

Am I supposed to feel offended now or something? I trade because I like it as a hobby and I think that I have been doing a pretty nice job at it so far, if you think otherwise then that's your fucking problem not mine. That put aside, you are ignorant if you disagree that neuromode is a well respected dev, I have known him since myriad coin back in march, and he has a great job of developing it, so there's a legitimate reason as to why I think he's one of the best devs in the altcoin scene. regarding my investment in this coin, I made x3 on it by buying at 3k and selling at 11k, I am only protecting other people's investments in this coin because you keep tainting this coin with your scare tactics and know it all attitude. I will be ignoring you from now on, and I advise other people to do the same.
SquidsIn

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 03:02:28 PM

LOOOOL

(a) You could try getting a REAL job so you're not supported by everybody else's taxes.  Or, (b) if as it seems from your mental age you are in secondary or perhaps primary education, you should spend your time ensuring your own educational needs are adequately met in order for (a).

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
0x6A

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:03:44 PM

Hmm.. "Yescrypt Hashrate 4.76 MH/s"
MinerPools speed is 2,7 MH/s
Merged BSTY pool's speed is 0,5 MH/s
Where are another miners?  Solo?
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:51:54 PM

J9901.. you really have some psychic problems.. I feel sorry for you..
Guys..give him a love.. he is very weak..

Bagdar13

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:53:03 PM

Hmm.. "Yescrypt Hashrate 4.76 MH/s"
MinerPools speed is 2,7 MH/s
Merged BSTY pool's speed is 0,5 MH/s
Where are another miners?  Solo?

A reported hash-rate 2-3x is reasonable for a 5 algo coin due to how the hash-rate is only an estimate based on the inter arrival time of blocks being found.  Sure there are some solo miners but I would not be surprised by those levels based on the type of coin (you will see this occurrence across all the algos not just Yescrypt).  Watch the Hashrate over the course of a day and plot its variations to understand the true hash rate.
0x6A

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 08:37:01 PM

We have Satanic trade round Grin
Devil with us. Ave Satani Cool
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 03:11:38 AM

Anyone else having issues using the http://myriad.p2pool.geek.nz/merge pool?

My miners don't show up on any of the qubit pools. My miners are showing me hashing away and when I ran the Myraid wallet for the day only getting like 0.001 Myriad Payouts and no Unitus Coins for the day. I have a total of 24 Mh/s running.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
nzsquirrell

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 07:18:15 AM

Anyone else having issues using the http://myriad.p2pool.geek.nz/merge pool?

My miners don't show up on any of the qubit pools. My miners are showing me hashing away and when I ran the Myraid wallet for the day only getting like 0.001 Myriad Payouts and no Unitus Coins for the day. I have a total of 24 Mh/s running.

We had issues earlier today, but those are resolved now. If you still have problems please PM me your miner's MYR address & which node your mining against and I'll take a look.
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:15:05 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 11:26:27 PM by neuroMode

We have someone enhancing our logo for us.

What do you think about this?

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 12:08:34 AM

I like how bright it is.  Could represent the bright future of Unitus and merge mining.  Bright suture of linking cryptos to work in together.   Smiley
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:59:10 AM

Still shitty. Reeks of 'shitcoin'.

Try again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: