Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Twenty15 Coin | Bittrex & C-Cex | Working Exchange Completed | Multipool!  (Read 58713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Twenty15 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:41:59 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 09:20:19 PM by Twenty15

Alright everyone just getting the multipool finished up, should be out tonight, might be early tomorrow but we'll meet our deadline.

It is nice to see such a progress. Like in the good old days.
I bought some coins today. I have no more BTC, so I will point all my miners to your multipool when it´s ready. Actual price is a robbery for coin like this.
I also looked at your Exchange. It looks really good.
Good luck with your project.

Thanks for bringing this up, it's nice to get recognition for development.  The issue these days is that no one cares about development they focus completely on the price, you have people asking you for updates 2 posts after a major release, or asking you how the exchange is coming after you launch it.  I don't typically discuss the price, in fact I only check it maybe 2-3 times a day, but there were a few overly excited folks from c-cex who managed to get the price up to about 1000 satoshi and then appears to have taken profit on their 400~ satoshi purchases.  I don't have any issues with that, nor could I stop it if I did.  There was a twitter user that was really pushing our coin the other day, I believe he's running a bot on the market, you'll see how obvious this is if you watch for 5 minutes.  Someone is also dumping on the news every major update, which is to be expected lately.

If you look at our press release, you'll see we have an investor, and yes he is a whale.  When we were going into this, we didn't want to get used as a pump and dump crew.  We made it very clear to him from the beginning that this would be a quality coin, and not a project where the team has all the coins and is just waiting to dump as soon as enough buy support appears.

I think if you're a crypto investor, the golden rule is to never go all in, and always talk about the coins you bought.  The price of your altcoin can fluctuate massively based on BTC's price, whales, fud, hype, development, and so forth - some of these items are completely unpredictable and out of your control.  

Anyways, we know we're running a few hours late on the multipool, but we seem to be the only ones who noticed.  We're working on it, and there should be some press talking about us soon.  
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:22:29 PM

Alright everyone just getting the multipool finished up, should be out tonight, might be early tomorrow but we'll meet our deadline.

It is nice to see such a progress. Like in the good old days.
I bought some coins today. I have no more BTC, so I will point all my miners to your multipool when it´s ready. Actual price is a robbery for coin like this.
I also looked at your Exchange. It looks really good.
Good luck with your project.

Thanks for bringing this up, it's nice to get recognition for development.  The issue these days is that no one cares about development they focus completely on the price, you have people asking you for updates 2 posts after a major release, or asking you how the exchange is coming after you launch it.  I don't typically discuss the price, in fact I only check it maybe 2-3 times a day, but there were a few overly excited folks from c-cex who managed to get the price up to about 1000 satoshi and then appears to have taken profit on their 400~ satoshi purchases.  I don't have any issues with that, nor could I stop it if I did.  There was a twitter user that was really pushing our coin the other day, I believe he's running a bot on the market, you'll see how obvious this is if you watch for 5 minutes.

If you look at our press release, you'll see we have an investor, and yes he is a whale.  When we were going into this, we didn't want to get used as a pump and dump crew.  We made it very clear from the beginning that this would be a quality coin, and not a project where the team has all the coins and is just waiting to dump as soon as enough buy support appears.

I think if you're a crypto investor, the golden rule is to never go all in, and always talk about the coins you bought.  The price of your altcoin can fluctuate massively based on BTC's price, whales, fud, hype, development, and so forth - some of these items are completely unpredictable and out of your control. 

Anyways, we know we're running a few hours late on the multipool, but we seem to be the only ones who noticed.  We're working on it, and there should be some press talking about us soon. 

The development is great. No empty promises, thumb up for that.
I will also mine on your multipool, once it will be released.
proctologic

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 10:01:54 PM

Do you have any nodes? Having trouble syncing.

addnode=138.91.64.47
addnode=88.198.69.99
addnode=107.170.133.216
addnode=174.6.56.94

Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:08:40 AM

Quick question for you guys, we're configuring the multipool, should the BTC gathered from dumping other coins be used to buy upwards into the price or set up buy support?  None of us can agree which is better, I personally think it should buy upwards.
Bitshill

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Not a Doctor

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:10:05 AM

Anyone here still breathing Grin

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:24:27 AM

Quick question for you guys, we're configuring the multipool, should the BTC gathered from dumping other coins be used to buy upwards into the price or set up buy support?  None of us can agree which is better, I personally think it should buy upwards.

Why not use both options?

50:50
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:35:07 AM

We looked at that, it's kind of a pain to configure and unless the buy order is filled you only pay out half what you owe the miners within a 24 hour period.  Someone might (will) completely overreact when doing the math on their payouts, I think we're just going to buy upwards.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:14:54 AM

We looked at that, it's kind of a pain to configure and unless the buy order is filled you only pay out half what you owe the miners within a 24 hour period.  Someone might (will) completely overreact when doing the math on their payouts, I think we're just going to buy upwards.

You´re right.
Buy upwards will be better.
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:32:22 AM

This might be totally unrealistic but what if there where two stratums and depending on which one a miner chose to point at would determine how the btc generated would be used
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:46:35 AM

This might be totally unrealistic but what if there where two stratums and depending on which one a miner chose to point at would determine how the btc generated would be used

We can look at that later, it's a good suggestion, but I want to get something out and add features later.  i think other coin projects may be interested in something like this, which will be good for this coin if we can make a few sales. 
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:26:29 AM

why doesn't the wallet I downloaded from the OP look anything like the one listed in the OP? It's some logo that looks like it was drawn in paint - I want to stake my coins and support the network but this has me slightly concerned. I'm referring to this download btw - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00045757815684636034

EDIT -

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:50:48 AM

why doesn't the wallet I downloaded from the OP look anything like the one listed in the OP? It's some logo that looks like it was drawn in paint - I want to stake my coins and support the network but this has me slightly concerned. I'm referring to this download btw - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00045757815684636034

EDIT -

That's the original wallet before we redesigned it, I'll update the link in a few minutes.
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 04:53:10 AM

Update December 29th:

New Windows and Mac wallets are ready:

Win:  http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=13420391903187651123

Mac:  http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=30165856154407770534

Stay tuned, more will be coming shortly.  The website will be a landing page, and should be released within 1-2 days.  There will be a development timetable and business plan released as well, they're being worked on.

I forgot to update the OP with the new link, but this post has it.  I'll update right now.
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

We're just waiting for the DNS to propogate for the multipool, and we're downloading blockchains for the daemons installed.  It's going to be Scrypt+X11+SHA256 and we should be able to get this out within hours.  

The altcoin payment processor is being worked on, and we will be making a custom web store that will allow people interested in this application to purchase fake goods for 1 coin, and be e-mailed a receipt.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:22:15 PM

You´re fantastic guys.  Wink
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:19:51 AM

Downloaded the new wallet, and I'm getting no connections. I've already tried to delete everything in the appdata folder twice and no change and I've restarted the qt numerous times. Any other suggestions?

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:05:34 AM

i think
webstore and exchange can increase the demand of the coin
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:50:47 AM

when launching multipool sir ?
Twenty15 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 07:13:37 AM

It's done, just finished, but I'm going to get the actual dev himself log in to this account and post the update.
NSCrypto

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:33:47 AM

It's done, just finished, but I'm going to get the actual dev himself log in to this account and post the update.

gr8 news  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: