Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Twenty15 Coin | Bittrex & C-Cex | Working Exchange Completed | Multipool!  (Read 58713 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:51:05 AM

Lol, that's a cool looking exchange man, me likey!

Nice to see someone actually putting some work into a coin, reminds me of the good ol' days.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:52:26 AM

im not fudding, im stating a fact that this software has been out for months. 

so has the 'copied' wallet design and blockchain as well.  Nothing is original.
minerpools

Activity: 574

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:57:41 AM

im not fudding, im stating a fact that this software has been out for months.

so has the 'copied' wallet design and blockchain as well.  Nothing is original.

Exactly, every software is based off of another previous one, that's part of what open source is about, improving and making use of it.

Ever heard of linux? There's like 300 distros out there, several actually are for niche markets, while some are some of the strongest OS in existence.

EDIT: Like my pool, it's based from MPOS, pretty much like every other pool, only difference is some of us had some mods made to it, but it's nothing original, you won't really get software developed from scratch in weeks and much less without cash.

Remember all those ICO's requesting lots of funds for coins that promised stuff and never delivered?. I cheerlead for this coin because it's the type of coin I like, they deliver without nonsense.

My 2c

AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 03:07:12 AM

Ever heard of linux?

Yes, been using it since kernel version 0.98

There's like 300 distros out there, several actually are for niche markets, while some are some of the strongest OS in existence.

But they all run the same basic kernel, except for some minor modifications. But how does this analogy work for exchange software?

Remember all those ICO's requesting lots of funds for coins that promised stuff and never delivered?. I cheerlead for this coin because it's the type of coin I like, they deliver without nonsense.

Point taken. Lets hope they keep it up.
Twenty15 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:28:18 AM

Small update tonight:

Indonesian translation (Thanks Kliown):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916676.0

Dutch translation (Thanks Sethtabiah):
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=913443

The person who sent so much to the development fund was user: "sockpuppetaccount", he PM'd me earlier so I wanted to thank him for this.  We have been using this to do giveaways on c-cex chat, hashtalk, and pay for the translations.  We are willing to use this money to pay for signatures promoting the coin, retweets, articles on press sites, etc.  We're actually using this fund for marketing, because we're developers.  There's about 19k left in the fund, from the original 35k.  I'm not asking for donations at this time, but if you received free coins, you know who to thank now.

DONATIONS FOR DEV/BOUNTIES ETC:
TWtXGoocTBfopvtHHQ1ve4huPLFMYdpUuD

Right now we are working on the business plan, a press release, the multipool, and courting faircoin into purchasing our payment platform.  No talks have started yet, but I have posted on their ann, the dev there said he was looking for something like this.  The user who brought this to us will receive his 10% commission if we make a sale.

In response to the criticism earlier, thanks for keeping it civil.  So long as it's not outright abuse, posts won't get deleted, you're entitled to an opinion.  When we were planning how to launch this coin, we decided not to do an IPO/ICO and wanted to actually 'deliver' substance.  We're in the business of developing, configuring, and reselling crypto services.  We're not straight up 'selling' open source products, even if they are under the MIT license which allows that, we're just charging for setup and support.  For products we outright develop, like the payment platform, we'll be selling that. 

I also want to thank the supporters, it's nice to such positive comments. 

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:08:45 AM

welcome to a coin made in the land of people who know how to get the job done
 Cool
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:13:12 AM

Small update tonight:

The person who sent so much to the development fund was user: "sockpuppetaccount", he PM'd me earlier so I wanted to thank him for this.  We have been using this to do giveaways on c-cex chat, hashtalk, and pay for the translations.  We are willing to use this money to pay for signatures promoting the coin, retweets, articles on press sites, etc.  We're actually using this fund for marketing, because we're developers.  There's about 19k left in the fund, from the original 35k.  I'm not asking for donations at this time, but if you received free coins, you know who to thank now.

Right now we are working on the business plan, a press release, the multipool, and courting faircoin into purchasing our payment platform.  No talks have started yet, but I have posted on their ann, the dev there said he was looking for something like this.  The user who brought this to us will receive his 10% commission if we make a sale.

In response to the criticism earlier, thanks for keeping it civil.  So long as it's not outright abuse, posts won't get deleted, you're entitled to an opinion.  When we were planning how to launch this coin, we decided not to do an IPO/ICO and wanted to actually 'deliver' substance.  We're in the business of developing, configuring, and reselling crypto services.  We're not straight up 'selling' open source products, even if they are under the MIT license which allows that, we're just charging for setup and support.  For products we outright develop, like the payment platform, we'll be selling that.  

amazing,..
no ico,no premine,no ipo
the best coin right now and has good potential for the future
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:37:32 AM

Small update tonight:

The person who sent so much to the development fund was user: "sockpuppetaccount", he PM'd me earlier so I wanted to thank him for this.  We have been using this to do giveaways on c-cex chat, hashtalk, and pay for the translations.  We are willing to use this money to pay for signatures promoting the coin, retweets, articles on press sites, etc.  We're actually using this fund for marketing, because we're developers.  There's about 19k left in the fund, from the original 35k.  I'm not asking for donations at this time, but if you received free coins, you know who to thank now.

Right now we are working on the business plan, a press release, the multipool, and courting faircoin into purchasing our payment platform.  No talks have started yet, but I have posted on their ann, the dev there said he was looking for something like this.  The user who brought this to us will receive his 10% commission if we make a sale.

In response to the criticism earlier, thanks for keeping it civil.  So long as it's not outright abuse, posts won't get deleted, you're entitled to an opinion.  When we were planning how to launch this coin, we decided not to do an IPO/ICO and wanted to actually 'deliver' substance.  We're in the business of developing, configuring, and reselling crypto services.  We're not straight up 'selling' open source products, even if they are under the MIT license which allows that, we're just charging for setup and support.  For products we outright develop, like the payment platform, we'll be selling that. 

good job dev Smiley
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 08:43:57 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 12:24:48 PM by Mig-23

i think we need more exchange right now..
like polo
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 01:18:33 PM

Fair enough.  I hope you are able to improve the software.  Good luck with your project. 
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:32:43 PM

Guys whats the min stake time? I dont see this on the op. Is the Dev an American?

Thank you

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:33:07 PM

i think we need more exchange right now..
like polo

+1000!!!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 05:40:17 PM

Twenty15 has good potential
because no ico,no premine and This coin will have its own Exchange
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:30:26 PM

Anyone know min stake age?

Vegas

Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 06:47:34 PM

Small update tonight:

The person who sent so much to the development fund was user: "sockpuppetaccount", he PM'd me earlier so I wanted to thank him for this.  We have been using this to do giveaways on c-cex chat, hashtalk, and pay for the translations.  We are willing to use this money to pay for signatures promoting the coin, retweets, articles on press sites, etc.  We're actually using this fund for marketing, because we're developers.  There's about 19k left in the fund, from the original 35k.  I'm not asking for donations at this time, but if you received free coins, you know who to thank now.

Right now we are working on the business plan, a press release, the multipool, and courting faircoin into purchasing our payment platform.  No talks have started yet, but I have posted on their ann, the dev there said he was looking for something like this.  The user who brought this to us will receive his 10% commission if we make a sale.

In response to the criticism earlier, thanks for keeping it civil.  So long as it's not outright abuse, posts won't get deleted, you're entitled to an opinion.  When we were planning how to launch this coin, we decided not to do an IPO/ICO and wanted to actually 'deliver' substance.  We're in the business of developing, configuring, and reselling crypto services.  We're not straight up 'selling' open source products, even if they are under the MIT license which allows that, we're just charging for setup and support.  For products we outright develop, like the payment platform, we'll be selling that.  

@Twenty15
Sethtabiah is a scammer, he used Google for Dutch translation !!
Twenty15 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:47:12 AM

Hi everyone, the update today will have to wait a few hours, we were testing the multipool.  We'll be releasing a press release and sending it out to crypto news sites.  See you soon.
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:06:34 AM

Hi everyone, the update today will have to wait a few hours, we were testing the multipool.  We'll be releasing a press release and sending it out to crypto news sites.  See you soon.
glad to know it
wish you luck with the project
and how about the exchange?
theironman

Activity: 288
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 11:50:15 AM

My wallet seems very empty and its quite a lonely feeling....

TTyVLKMzDqqoRdK3J1cJcWV65HonRNpyEo

ps. here is a cool picture:

Cheesy
CHEERS!
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 01:31:29 PM

My wallet seems very empty and its quite a lonely feeling....

TTyVLKMzDqqoRdK3J1cJcWV65HonRNpyEo

ps. here is a cool picture:

Cheesy
CHEERS!

better if you donate for BOUNTIES  Cheesy Cheesy
GameSnap

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 03:23:33 PM

First Gambling Website:
http://2015mines.pw

You need to wait 3 confirmations to view your amount in balance.
Withdraw is instant !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »
  Print  

Jump to: