Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VAPE- X13- POW/POS- Launched- POW STAGE NOW!!!!!  (Read 35302 times)
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:13:38 PM

I like this coin. Dev cheer up.
Dev needs to speak up and start updating the community on what is going to happen and take place with this coin because it would be a shame to let an idea like this go to waste that's for sure Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 08:46:28 PM

Vape industry is already one that is with bitcoin already.  Misthub.com for example is phenomenal and they accept bitcoin.

My point is...this coin could easily be an alternative payment system for online retailers who already accept bitcoin. 

VapeCoin...capitalize on this name plz and simply reach out to those who are already on-board with crypto.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:25:58 PM

Vape industry is already one that is with bitcoin already.  Misthub.com for example is phenomenal and they accept bitcoin.

My point is...this coin could easily be an alternative payment system for online retailers who already accept bitcoin. 

VapeCoin...capitalize on this name plz and simply reach out to those who are already on-board with crypto.
Exactly VapeCoin needs to definitely capitalize on this and start reaching out to companies that are already familiar with crypto.  I also think it would be nice to hear from the Dev about what his plans are for the coin and everyone else should get the word out about this coin and harass Bittrex to add this coin would also help this coin out a lot because that's where the majority of cryptos are traded. I daily harass Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex, Allcoin, Allcrypt and Bter about this coin and adding it and I urge everyone to do the same.  I mean there will only be 12 million POW coins after the POW phase and that is something that needs to be pointed out as well Smiley So please people help people join the Vapers and get the word out Smiley Thanks

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 09:47:01 PM

I have also sent the Developer a PM asking him to speak with the community regarding what the future plans for Vape are and urging him to speak with Ritchie from Bittrex about adding VAPE to their coin list Smiley I urge everyone else to do the same and keep harassing all the trading sites about adding VAPE to their coin lists Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:58:13 PM

I have also sent the Developer a PM asking him to speak with the community regarding what the future plans for Vape are and urging him to speak with Ritchie from Bittrex about adding VAPE to their coin list Smiley I urge everyone else to do the same and keep harassing all the trading sites about adding VAPE to their coin lists Smiley

Good stuff.  Thanks for your efforts.

I have been tweeting about it but need to step up my game it seems!  Roll Eyes
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 12:09:47 AM

Good stuff.  Thanks for your efforts.

I have been tweeting about it but need to step up my game it seems!  Roll Eyes
Oh ya I tweet about it daily Smiley I definitely think that this type of coin has some real potential but the Developer needs to address the community and start promoting and marketing this coin to possible vendors of vaporizers and also look highly into speaking with Ritchie about having it added to Bittrex so it will start being noticed by the masses.  I mean with POS starting at block 25000 the end coin supply for this coin will be less than 50 million like initially planned so there is good value hidden behind this coin if the proper development is done and the community continues to grow.  So invite everyone that you can to this thread and let them know that the POW is still going and there is still plenty of room for this coin to grow considering that it is only technically 2 weeks old Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:06:33 AM

Hum did the dev give up or what lol. Huh

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:52:46 AM

Hum did the dev give up or what lol. Huh
That is a very good question has anyone tried to PM him or what? I would like to know what his plans are and why he would give up without a good exchange to dump the premine on if that was his intentions not saying that it was or is but I mean if I was going to bail on a coin I created and had the premine I would market the shit out of it till I got on a volume exchange and then I would dump it lol But if I ever created a coin there wouldn't be any premine or instamine or anything like that because I'm old school legit like that Wink But ya someone should get ahold of him and see what is going on Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Karn

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:05:41 AM

I just e-mailed and facebook pm'ed so I guess we will see. I would have pm'ed here but he has not been on since the 28th.

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:06:53 AM

I just e-mailed and facebook pm'ed so I guess we will see. I would have pm'ed here but he has not been on since the 28th.
You have him on facebook and his email? Do you know him? Oh wait that's on the OP eh lol my bad lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Karn

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:14:26 AM

You have him on facebook and his email? Do you know him? Oh wait that's on the OP eh lol my bad lol

Yea I just got them from the OP.  Wink

waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:10:06 PM

WTB 200.000 VAPE at 50sat.
PM if intersted.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:14:17 PM

PM if intersted.
I'll do 200k VAPE at 150 sat Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:31:21 PM

PM if intersted.
Absolute best I can do is 135 sat for 200k and that's a good deal consideering they are asking 350 on Alur-ex for them right now Smiley Also just so you know your password has been changed recently and if you want this deal you will need to send me the BTC first before I send you the VAPE but you got  my word I will send it as soon as I see the transaction on my addy for BTC Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

waxo

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 02:49:38 PM

PM if intersted.
Absolute best I can do is 135 sat for 200k and that's a good deal consideering they are asking 350 on Alur-ex for them right now Smiley Also just so you know your password has been changed recently and if you want this deal you will need to send me the BTC first before I send you the VAPE but you got  my word I will send it as soon as I see the transaction on my addy for BTC Smiley

check you PM Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:01:59 PM

PM if intersted.

check you PM Smiley
Why do you need me to PM you so bad? If you want this deal we can do it right here and the absolute best I can do is 220k VAPE for 0.325 BTC but like I said you send the BTC to this addy 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA and as soon as you do message me that you did and when I can confirm it on the blockchain then I will send the VAPE to your VAPE address of choice Smiley Those are my terms so it really is up to you Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:58:42 PM

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

waxo

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 04:38:56 PM

PM if intersted.

check you PM Smiley
Why do you need me to PM you so bad? If you want this deal we can do it right here and the absolute best I can do is 220k VAPE for 0.325 BTC but like I said you send the BTC to this addy 1GeFEnAhHbTq1PUutPQgrqdcEJHNHMnJJA and as soon as you do message me that you did and when I can confirm it on the blockchain then I will send the VAPE to your VAPE address of choice Smiley Those are my terms so it really is up to you Smiley

Sorry mate my maximum is 100 sat

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:16:01 PM

PM if intersted.

check you PM Smiley

Sorry mate my maximum is 100 sat
Sorry my friend then I can't help you out but if you change your mind you know how to get ahold of me Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

panthea0

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:23:10 AM

Where is Dev? we want to see your roadmap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: