Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A public plea to SealsWithClubs  (Read 8640 times)
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 07:17:36 PM

Wow this is sad  Sad

It's unfortunate, but it is their site, and they must be doing something right. As we and bitcoin build credibility people will talk, they just weren't going to let us take a shortcut.

Pocket Fives did the same thing. I even got a PM saying that talking about Bitcoin was not allowed, this was almost a year ago though.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 07:21:46 PM

They're probably afraid to be accused of facilitating money laundering from the US government.
xioustic

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

The Village Idiot

View Profile
July 26, 2012, 09:13:13 PM

Freemoney, have you done or gotten anyone to work with the client proof-of-concept I gave you from a few weeks back?

I'm looking at possibly getting back into full-time work for the next few months at my on-call job, but that usually means I'll have a lot of "paid" down-time in the office. That means if I have spare time, I'm considering picking up working on a Python/PySide-based client for Seals with Clubs for fun again. I only choose the Python/PySide route because it allows me to rapidly prototype, and I know *most* of that stuff compared to the Java route.

If you've got an artist that can draw mock-ups of an ideal Seals with Clubs GUI for:
  • Lobby Chat
  • Ring Lobby
  • Tournament Lobby
  • Tables

That would be very helpful. I'm not an artist myself and new to GUI programming, but having something to shoot for would let me code towards a goal.

P.S. Are we confident Infiniti Poker is going to take out Seals with Clubs when it comes to Bitcoin poker? Their front-page sure looks pretty... But that's all I've seen so far. Wink

General Donations Address: 1EqkqDhdG8hrxpU6sarA3JEqBd5DrLHPSA
Play Diablo III on the US Server? Buy Diablo III Gold with your BTC!
Daily Anarchist (OP)

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2012, 09:15:28 PM

Freemoney, have you done or gotten anyone to work with the client proof-of-concept I gave you from a few weeks back?

I'm looking at possibly getting back into full-time work for the next few months at my on-call job, but that usually means I'll have a lot of "paid" down-time in the office. That means if I have spare time, I'm considering picking up working on a Python/PySide-based client for Seals with Clubs for fun again. I only choose the Python/PySide route because it allows me to rapidly prototype, and I know *most* of that stuff compared to the Java route.

If you've got an artist that can draw mock-ups of an ideal Seals with Clubs GUI for:
  • Lobby Chat
  • Ring Lobby
  • Tournament Lobby
  • Tables

That would be very helpful. I'm not an artist myself and new to GUI programming, but having something to shoot for would let me code towards a goal.

P.S. Are we confident Infiniti Poker is going to take out Seals with Clubs when it comes to Bitcoin poker? Their front-page sure looks pretty... But that's all I've seen so far. Wink

They're running beta testing open to the public. All you have to do is sign up for their newsletter and you'll get an invite. I got an invite but I refuse to run Windows in order to run the poker client.

Discover anarcho-capitalism today!
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 12:20:03 PM

SEALS FOR REALS.   Kiss
Evolutionary

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2012, 05:59:33 PM

• Lobby Chat
  • Ring Lobby
  • Tournament Lobby
  • Tables

They're running beta testing open to the public. All you have to do is sign up for their newsletter and you'll get an invite. I got an invite but I refuse to run Windows in order to run the poker client.

Such a man of principle
evanesce

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 09:22:23 AM

Logged into seals yesterday for the first time.  I was impressed and I love that the flash client works on my MacBook!  Kudos for the site owner  Smiley

dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:27:38 PM

One thing that is missing is that there is no Short handed tables or 6 player tables, please add this feature...

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:36:36 PM

i play mtts for a living so i thought i could add this mtt to my regular schedule...how to do this?

1)i can't take notes or color bad players so mtting 12 more tables and this cannot be done cause ill just play blind

2)the f***** window must stay inside the browser ..try multitabling with this!!!

so...

XXX FAIL
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:55:24 PM

in my opinion poker websites with bitcoin funding method do have a hard time because there are to few players out there. and there is another huge point you may be missing: i know a pro online poker player and the most time he gets money from newbies and guys which dont know what they are doing. i dont think there are "stupid" people in the bitcoin network because you have to be "smart" to know bitcoins, get bitcoins and handle bitcoins Wink
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2012, 10:58:09 PM

that was oddly irrelevant  Huh

also if ur going to break , break when all sites do at :55!!!
FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 11:14:01 PM

Hey, snowboard, it isn't good for playing at another site I know, sorry about that. If you can spare the screen room you could reduce the size of the browser and the table inside the browser.

Sorry about the breaks too, we can only set it according to blind rounds right now and 55 is awkward to hit that way, but I'll keep it mind and maybe we can get the system changed.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2012, 11:20:14 PM

One thing that is missing is that there is no Short handed tables or 6 player tables, please add this feature...

A lot of the play on the site is actually shorthanded at the full tables. Since there are not many running games it seemed wrong to keep people waiting on those occasions. When we grow enough to support 6 and 9 we will add them. There are 6max SNGs available now.

There are HU tables, but the rake is half (via weekly rakeback) for playing HU and 3 handed at the full tables since it helps us for you to start them. If a table does get filled and you want there is another table at most stakes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: