Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Infinitecoin Going to Skyrocket in Couple of Months  (Read 1913 times)
ltcifc (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:29:52 PM

Infinitecoin is going to jump high in next couple of months.
More news coming soon.
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:47:48 PM

When people is telling that coin is going to skyrocket is that because they are bag holders...
ltcifc (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:08:36 PM

When people is telling that coin is going to skyrocket is that because they are bag holders...
or they know something that you don't
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 02:22:29 PM

People said InfiniteCoin was going to skyrocket back in September.

Too many coins, not enough volume. Not a good pick.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:30:29 PM

What skyrocketing means in this case? Hitting a BTC market and then going from 1 sat to 2 sat? ...maybe 3? Too many coins too many bagholders who can't wait to dump it.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:32:46 PM

Real world purposes skyrocket  Smiley
Purple Wayne

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:36:27 PM

He's right (look at your name). Care to fill us in on what you know or you're just blowing hot air. This coin isn't going anywhere.

I only wanted 2 see u underneath the Purple Wayne.
amacar

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:57:51 PM

If you know something that others don't then you keep it for yourself and have even bigger profit.  Wink
ltcifc (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:02:15 PM

If you know something that others don't then you keep it for yourself and have even bigger profit.  Wink

Yup Smiley
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:39:30 PM

Not really. People who know something accumulate while the price is cheap instead if trying to drive the price up, so I vote for bagholder.

jertsy

Activity: 341

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 06:46:12 PM

Not really. People who know something accumulate while the price is cheap instead if trying to drive the price up, so I vote for bagholder.

+1

The OP would be keeping his mouth shut and buying as many coins as possible if he knew something. Only a bagholder would broadcast a message to buy here.
ltcifc (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:34:25 PM

+1

The OP would be keeping his mouth shut and buying as many coins as possible if he knew something. Only a bagholder would broadcast a message to buy here.
It wasnt a message to buy, it was an advice, cos i know something that most of you dont.
Even though "the rocket" launched Smiley  it still is an excellent advice, cos IFC will go much higher.
ltcifc (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 06:54:08 PM

So, are you guys filling up your wallets with Infinitecoin? Smiley
It will go much higher than now. Trust me.

gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:32:39 PM

Infinitecoin is going to jump high in next couple of months.
More news coming soon.

Can't even sync that crap propperly. Needs a wallet update for sure.
ltcifc (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:35:27 PM

+1

OP was trying to help you, son Smiley
sniveling

Activity: 719

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 08:40:33 PM

A number of old coins got pumped yesterday including earthcoin. I don't believe they will sustain their new prices so what's different about infinitecoin?
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 02:08:26 AM

A number of old coins got pumped yesterday including earthcoin. I don't believe they will sustain their new prices so what's different about infinitecoin?

Infinitecoin redefined the word "infinite". That's special!  Cheesy
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 11:35:57 AM

Yes, in inifinite living  Grin What a huge pump this week. The coin increased from a place outside the top 100 to 21 in market cap within two days Cheesy Only by using 180 BTC.

Infinitecoin redefined the word "infinite". That's special!  Cheesy
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 06:49:10 PM

If you knew it was going to skyrocket you wouldn't tell anyone. Instead you would be selling all your other investments for BTC then buying as much as possible right up until the news.

ltcifc (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 08:39:13 PM

If you knew it was going to skyrocket you wouldn't tell anyone. Instead you would be selling all your other investments for BTC then buying as much as possible right up until the news.

I already bought as much as possible before i told others, fool. And this is nothing yet. It will go much higher.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: