Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Finally, Bitcoin withdrawals to PayPal from BitInstant!  (Read 1037 times)
Yankee (BitInstant) (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 10:39:55 PM

Hello Community,

As of today, you can fund your PayPal account with Bitcoins.

This service has been long-needed in Bitcoin World and now anyone holding Bitcoins can immediately get them converted to USD and placed in their PayPal account.

Step 1) Sell your coins at Gox, BitStamp, BTC-E, or Crypto, and withdraw a USD coupon.

Step 2) Visit BitInstant.com, select Coupon as the "Pay from" and PayPal as the "Pay to"

Step 3)  Fill out the account info, complete the process, and voila!

Orders are processed by our partner Virtual World Services GmbH and the Paypal funds will arrive from them. There is a 6% total fee for the service, which includes the PayPal fee.

Note: Our system will automatically flag a first-time withdrawal for a quick manual review. We check to see if the PayPal address is blacklisted, fraud, or mistyped. Usually, this can range from a few minutes to 12 hours (possibly longer on weekends). On subsequent withdrawals to PayPal, no manual review is needed and funds will appear within a few minutes.

For most transfers, the fee is 6% including Paypal fees. We've partnered up with Virtual World Services GmbH in order to make this possible, since they have a virtual currency approved account with Paypal. The Paypal and middleman fees we are required to pay per transfer are over 4.5%, for this reason we charge 6%. We except

Fast and easy Bitcoin payments to PayPal! Give it a try!

-The BitInstant Team

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daily Anarchist

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2012, 10:42:52 PM

Wow! That's badass! When will people be able to buy Bitcoins with Paypal?

Discover anarcho-capitalism today!
mollison

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 11:09:02 PM

Probably best to keep discussion in the other thread which is already longer.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 26, 2012, 11:54:01 PM

Probably best to keep discussion in the other thread which is already longer.
psy said this was the one in the right forum.

And woot!  Right when I was thinking of starting cashing out with paypal...

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 12:08:09 AM

congrats!  this is a huge development!  as much as I hate Paypal, there's things I pick up on fleaBay and it's such a drag to have to withdrawal from my bank account just to do that. 

YOU ROCK BitInstant!!!
DATA COMMANDER

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 06:19:18 AM

This is not BTC -> Paypal, it's BTC -> MtGox -> Paypal.

Tips are appreciated (very tiny tips are perfectly okay!) 13gDRynPfLH3NNAz3nVyU3k3mYVcfeiQuF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: