Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This forum needs new boards  (Read 970 times)
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 12:41:03 AM

I think this forum should have regional board like USA, Canada, France, etc to ease people to start projects locally and ease the formation of physical community that will use bitcoin for trading.

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mollison

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 12:44:40 AM

I would like to see a board for my state (North Carolina).

All of the USA (for example) would be too big to be useful or interesting.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 12:45:01 AM

I think this forum should have regional board like USA, Canada, France, etc to ease people to start projects locally and ease the formation of physical community that will use bitcoin for trading.

You must be new here. I for one, welcome you to the land of spergy tinfoil hatting privacy obsessed libertards. Did you know there are people who refuse to buy the Bitcoin Magazine because they didn't want to give the magazine a mailing address?

mollison

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 01:04:44 AM

You must be new here. I for one, welcome you to the land of spergy tinfoil hatting privacy obsessed libertards. Did you know there are people who refuse to buy the Bitcoin Magazine because they didn't want to give the magazine a mailing address?

I think it would be amusing for one of the location boards to be named "Undisclosed Location"  Cheesy
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 01:08:04 AM

Well people will not be forced do post on these boards. At least it will gives the opportunity to the others to do so. If you have nothing to hide, why hide yourself??

Sukrim
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 08:33:39 AM

There are already french boards (though they don't have a "project development" section - the german one has for example though) and you could just use the thread title for more local/physical projects ("Person 2 person BTC exchange in ... on the 15th of July").

It might be useful actually to have a "local" board for english speaking countries though. This thread here belongs to meta btw.

https://www.coinlend.org <-- automated lending at various exchanges.
https://www.bitfinex.com <-- Trade BTC for other currencies and vice versa.
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 03:59:39 PM

It’s not helping us at all. Languages are not specific to region. English, French and Spanish are spoken world wide! It is good for people that don’t speak English to have wide range conversation of bitcoin. But it doesn’t help us to create closest community and bitcoin needs it dramatically to spread and improve in value and strength. I think bitcoin has now reached a point that it must get out of computers boundary and get into the real world for goods and services exchange from person to person. Actually there is no platform to allow this…

mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 05:36:42 PM

This forum needs more cowbell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: