Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542958 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 01:59:09 AM

so any news about my favorite country-coin?

yes i call europe a country thats the way it goes and i like it

did always feel as human living on earth in europe

way more than some small scale tiny country national feelings.....

Yes, there are (always)  i know how busy you are, so i think you missed our weekly report,
or probably don't even know, how luxury ERC owners are serviced , getting a weekly
report. (How many coins do that?)  I am pleased RC is your favourite "regional" coin

here it is the report:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg12034799#msg12034799

have fun
Matthias
Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:40:08 AM

Great discussion (thats my chance lol) here's what i have in mind
for europe:

Europecoin.eu.org is a workgroup-management enabled community-platform, to manage expert teams and establish them as grassroots lobbying teams, in Europe. The website provides state of the art intranet-inspired communication and highly interconnected publishing, sharing and marketing tools, to support the teams, Their goal is, to educate decisionmakers about blockchain technologie and to foster a "decentralization of powers" across Europe.
Founder Matthias Klees has collected his experience as social media educater for members of the European Parlament in Brussels.
quote "In this changing world, one day, even people presently in power, will have questions. They usualy ask "experts" around them. These "experts" are mostly lobbying for paying corporations. Thats, why we would like to be around them too."

PRESS HERE DIGG DEEPER

have fun
Matthias  Grin Grin Grin

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 07:10:15 PM

Great discussion (thats my chance lol) here's what i have in mind
for europe:

Europecoin.eu.org is a workgroup-management enabled community-platform, to manage expert teams and establish them as grassroots lobbying teams, in Europe. The website provides state of the art intranet-inspired communication and highly interconnected publishing, sharing and marketing tools, to support the teams, Their goal is, to educate decisionmakers about blockchain technologie and to foster a "decentralization of powers" across Europe.
Founder Matthias Klees has collected his experience as social media educater for members of the European Parlament in Brussels.
quote "In this changing world, one day, even people presently in power, will have questions. They usualy ask "experts" around them. These "experts" are mostly lobbying for paying corporations. Thats, why we would like to be around them too."

PRESS HERE DIGG DEEPER

have fun
Matthias  Grin Grin Grin

I have started to fill an excel sheet about every coin from europe u know! Maybe some of our community here can help us!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SSl00b11hgYKQl6RVyz3_LvNPP6drwUKyiH5seIdo3w/edit

greets

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 10:35:12 PM

@metamorphin in my opinion europecoin have no interest promote countrycoins

be a solution and a tool in a special area as matthias decribed before should be the goal

cryptocoins just as payment solution is a weak design

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:37:32 AM

wow, just checking in and the activity is great.

I've seen posts regarding erc2...is the 1.0.0.0 wallet still viable?

Is there an exchange/swap imminent?

Can someone PM me the latest update please?

thanks.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 04:50:48 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 05:02:30 AM by szenekonzept

wow, just checking in and the activity is great.

I've seen posts regarding erc2...is the 1.0.0.0 wallet still viable?

Is there an exchange/swap imminent?

Can someone PM me the latest update please?

thanks.

I WILL ALSO SEND THIS AS PM, LIKE YOU REQUESTED

Exchange is not imminent because its the v2 prerelease but its easy to install
(much easier), much faster and yeah, read here:

I assume, i don't have to remind you, to make a BACKUP, before installing.

For those, who compile from source (Linux):

1) watch your compiler and praise our DEV
2) backup the COMPLETE .europecoin folder,
    the DB is a new version and for easy roll back, you should have the old one
3) Windows Version is simply Failsafe

whats new:

1) we removed the fake VPOS and optimized the current staking engine.
    you will see it using 75% less memory and run much faster.
    (New real VPOS is done and will replace it after the testperiod.)

2) removed unsecure IRC requests and replaced them by hardcoded Bitnodes
    (thanks to bitnodes.net and our donors)

3) excessive cleanup of senseless code from endless forks (nearly one third of the original filesize)
    as well, as tons of fixes: Those who compile Europecoin from source, will not even see a warning

4) all the features, i described and promised here:
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg11952519#msg11952519

[/size]

BITCOINGARDEN

To be really up todate about our whole story,
i recommend this article about our way from takeover to
the first BITTREX comeback ever
and a brief review about our new wallet release:

PRESS HERE TO VISIT

if you liked this article you may also like to read this one:
EuropeCoin: a movement to decentralize Europe

and have a nice day
Matthias
 Grin Grin Grin

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 11:24:19 AM

@metamorphin in my opinion europecoin have no interest promote countrycoins

be a solution and a tool in a special area as matthias decribed before should be the goal

cryptocoins just as payment solution is a weak design

I am not sure; but I think, to promote each other will push a lot of coins in europe with our thinktank!

My intention is easy: Write about these coins and the interests will increase for us! I didnt know another way, to bring in the developers from europe in our Thintank! Of course, if I find them, we can create workgroups!

Of course, Matthias told me about you: U also a great developer. Maybe u have some interests, to let our community growing!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 05:50:42 PM

For our Chronicles:

we reentered Coinmarketcap TOP 100 now sitting on rank 88

Price: 600 sat
Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

have fun, should be easy today  Grin Grin Grin
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 08:50:59 PM

I have just seen this forum and the coin in coinmarketcap, Please for new people like me can you explain what the team consist of and the photo in the main page is a marketing photo or is the real photo of the Team?

Also any one of the team do they work in the Brussels Parlament somehow?

Why dont you have your own website, and if you have which one its?

Many thanks

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:25:06 AM

I have just seen this forum and the coin in coinmarketcap, Please for new people like me can you explain what the team consist of and the photo in the main page is a marketing photo or is the real photo of the Team?

Many thanks

http://erc.explorer.bitnodes.net/
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 12:26:43 PM

Many thanks

http://erc.explorer.bitnodes.net/
Actually, the official web site is http://www.europecoin.eu.org/  Wink
About the photo(s) and/or the "Brussels Parliament"... I don't know  Cool

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:05:52 PM

For our Chronicles:

Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

have fun, should be easy today  Grin Grin Grin
Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

For our Chronicles:

we reentered Coinmarketcap behind 100now sitting on rank135

135   EuropeCoin EuropeCoin   $ 90,368   $ 0.000961   94,008,173 ERC *   $ 444   -45.90 %

Please can be make more serious and stable this is a bump and dump coin for the look of it and the dev play this role by saying that earlier, I asked to be more serious with your comments

-45.90 %?? oh please

what do you have to say now....-45.90 %?  

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:04:34 PM

For our Chronicles:

Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

For our Chronicles:

135   EuropeCoin EuropeCoin   $ 90,368   $ 0.000961   94,008,173 ERC *   $ 444   -45.90 %

Please can be make more serious and stable this is a bump and dump coin for the look of it and the dev play this role by saying that earlier, I asked to be more serious with your comments

-45.90 %?? oh please

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

+1

very disappointed how szenekonzept pumped it so he can sell and make profit, I dont call this community but scam attitue.

Like this we can not build a coin and make it for everybody to see with decent eyes.

We lots lost money in this pump dump,  its not different to any other pump and dump coin, I am selling now at loss but better later than never
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 09:01:04 PM

For our Chronicles:

Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

For our Chronicles:

-45.90 %?? oh please

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

+1

very disappointed how szenekonzept pumped it so he can sell and make profit, I dont call this community but scam attitue.

Like this we can not build a coin and make it for everybody to see with decent eyes.

We lots lost money in this pump dump,  its not different to any other pump and dump coin, I am selling now at loss but better later than never

Its funny to see how the first scammer like u hit our forum. Of course these coin will be pnd...but how long? After the dumper loss their coins, than we can finally work!
Szenekonzept has never pumped this market...he only shows u, how the coin works and where is his place in the coinmarketcap! I have had a meeting with him in his town and know him now very well! What he did and does is hard work.
That this coin isnt a pump and dump coin is shown by the fantastic distribution. I dont see more than 5.8 million coins in one wallet. Thats definitely not a pump and dump coin.

By the way, if u all are interested to find out, what we do, u can go in our Thinktank. U can share with us new ideas. The dev-team is very busy and have really no time to trade in a childish pump and dump group!

Greets
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 09:34:22 PM

For our Chronicles:

Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

For our Chronicles:

-45.90 %?? oh please

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

+1

We lots lost money in this pump dump,  its not different to any other pump and dump coin, I am selling now at loss but better later than never

Its funny to see how the first scammer like u hit our forum. Of course these coin will be pnd...but how long? After the dumper loss their coins, than we can finally work!
Szenekonzept has never pumped this market...he only shows u, how the coin works and where is his place in the coinmarketcap! I have had a meeting with him in his town and know him now very well! What he did and does is hard work.
That this coin isnt a pump and dump coin is shown by the fantastic distribution. I dont see more than 5.8 million coins in one wallet. Thats definitely not a pump and dump coin.

By the way, if u all are interested to find out, what we do, u can go in our Thinktank. U can share with us new ideas. The dev-team is very busy and have really no time to trade in a childish pump and dump group!

Greets

My apologies, its so frustrating to see how a coin going up and then you invest and suddenly it dropp 50 per cent just like that, there is some kind of manipulation somehow by a big whale if not how can u explain so
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 09:38:10 PM

For our Chronicles:

Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

I am sorry for u, but u didnt definitely understand how cryptotrading works!

Matthias

and here:

BITTREX

For our Chronicles:

-45.90 %?? oh please

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

+1

We lots lost money in this pump dump,  its not different to any other pump and dump coin, I am selling now at loss but better later than never

Greets

My apologies, its so frustrating to see how a coin going up and then you invest and suddenly it dropp 50 per cent just like that, there is some kind of manipulation somehow by a big whale if not how can u explain so
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 10:21:31 PM

For our Chronicles:

Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

For our Chronicles:

-45.90 %?? oh please

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

You should really be ashamed to make those accusations  without any evidence.
If you are not competent enough to deal with your trade, don't blame random hard working people.

I can tell you exactly, what i did during pumps and dumps:

1) on pumps i went out and acquired an investor to buy for 20 BTC  Europecoins
    to catch up some of the dump.

2) at the bottom of the dump i took some of my own hard earned BTC and bought another 1.5 mio for the future,
    what makes me own 4 mio EWRC now, and i bought each single ERC with may own money!!!

All those coins are still in my and my investors wallet and  they wiil do so for a very very long time.#
So learn and think twice befor you spead lies, that can easily  be disproved by the blockchain.
THAT's why we love the BLOCKCHAIN.

This is the one only last answer to an accusation like this and i hope you will
not disappoint ME with deflected post like this

And i can only make sure everybody understands: These events will be part of our daily experience if we stay enjoying success.
Its part of a maturing process and this  process is helpful to sort weak or unorganized leadership out of the market.
Its not only a  sign of  the coins maturing, its a sign for the maturing of this very economie.
Its good for you, if you learn to deal with it. We don't need another Altcoin that challenges Central Banks and never gets there,
because it didn't even survive US.

If we manage to be one of the few coins that survived, we will have to stand against powers,
that will let you wish back to those unimportant pumps and dumps.

hope to see better contibution
from you in future, you are welcome
lets return to the fun stuff

Matthias   Grin Grin Grin

P.S. and yeah i keep having fun and will f**king CELEBRATE, when my coin is doing good
and that is what my coin does.

CECVW
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:10:06 AM

For our Chronicles:

Volume 4-5 BTC

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

For our Chronicles:

-45.90 %?? oh please

Bittrex is running mad
Never seen that before

If you are not competent enough to deal with your trade, don't blame random hard working people.

I can tell you exactly, what i did during pumps and dumps:

1) on pumps i went out and acquired an investor to buy for 20 BTC  Europecoins
    to catch up some of the dump.

2) at the bottom of the dump i took some of my own hard earned BTC and bought another 1.5 mio for the future,
    what makes me own 4 mio EWRC now, and i bought each single ERC with may own money!!!

All those coins are still in my and my investors wallet and  they wiil do so for a very very long time.#
So learn and think twice befor you spead lies, that can easily  be disproved by the blockchain.
THAT's why we love the BLOCKCHAIN.

This is the one only last answer to an accusation like this and i hope you will
not disappoint ME with deflected post like this

And i can only make sure everybody understands: These events will be part of our daily experience if we stay enjoying success.
Its part of a maturing process and this  process is helpful to sort weak or unorganized leadership out of the market.
Its not only a  sign of  the coins maturing, its a sign for the maturing of this very economie.
Its good for you, if you learn to deal with it. We don't need another Altcoin that challenges Central Banks and never gets there,
because it didn't even survive US.

If we manage to be one of the few coins that survived, we will have to stand against powers,
that will let you wish back to those unimportant pumps and dumps.

hope to see better contibution
from you in future, you are welcome

P.S. and yeah i keep having fun and will f**king CELEBRATE, when my coin is doing good
and that is what my coin does.

Matthias very good answer and that proves you are genuine. Accept my apologies as  the way you answer everyone can see there is a serious developer behind this coin. I did not try to see your reaction I just wanted to know where I was investing as by experience there are so many fakes dev that all they want is to make big profit and run away, this is not the case. Now we are all assured you are not that kind and sorry again for my earliest post but was a post that mean you answered in a way we are all more positive about what you do and where you are leading this project.

Thanks

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 06:01:51 AM

For our Chronicles:

Volume  .....bla bla bla

..... and so on and so on so he can sell and make profit, I dont call this community but scam attitue.

1) oarrrgh aha ba

I tell your mother

.[/size]

Matthias very good answer and that proves you are genuine. Accept my apologies as  the way you answer everyone can see there is a serious developer behind this coin. I did not try to see your reaction I just wanted to know where I was investing as by experience there are so many fakes dev that all they want is to make big profit and run away, this is not the case. Now we are all assured you are not that kind and sorry again for my earliest post but was a post that mean you answered in a way we are all more positive about what you do and where you are leading this project.

Thanks

Given that this is not the wild west
it's the fucking saloon!

I can understand every form of sceptics and sudden doubts on anybody including thyself.
So its nice to to have you still on board and guesswhat: If  you look closely during those up and downs,
even those who may be playing our coin, could have trampled it to one sat, but they didn't.
I am shure we don't have to fear those guys, a bottom of 160 sat after a two weeks dump is in  fact awesome.
At the moment we have people jumping in on an accelerating rate and that is exactly what we need most for now.

Our roadmap is planned  an i am playing our jokers with as much BUZZ as i can.
The result is, that none of the really big announcements have been published jet.
So while our  (in fact a real cryptostar ;-) ) developer is finishing  the release and a few more surprises,
I am using this week for a massive payment providers roundup, wish me luck.
If you  have connections,
to get us into one of the big payment networks, please talk with them.

If you like do help, there are two easy things that have a big impact on how successfull i will be this week

1) Talk here,  talk nice to each other. Its that easy beeing on the Boards first page and to get visibility.,
that generates more fellow users and supporters

2) just trade, VOLUME is the one and only argument, that payment providers understand.

so THAT'S FUN
Matthias
  Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 10:13:00 AM

back from holidays

how is my favorite continental coin doing  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: