Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: how many europium would you like to swap as a start?
when ico Huh? - 2 (16.7%)
10+ - 2 (16.7%)
1000+ - 4 (33.3%)
10000+ - 2 (16.7%)
mooooar!!! - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EUROPECOIN [ERC] 🌟 FINANCECLOUD 🌟 CRYPTOCURRENY & FINANCE API + SMARTHUB 🌟  (Read 542958 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 06:14:38 PM

matthias i miss a bit more people and activity here
this thing have potential but u need to attract people

correct, any suggestions?

I think  Bitcointalk people stop reading at the word "Europecoin", regardless what we do.
But that's O.K. because, though its a pity, we will also be able to live without them
and the price makes me think "o.k. .... at least SOMEONE must have been listening"
Also intersting to know: It may be caused, by my profession, but there is a vibrant communication,
but its 90% via twitter.

VISIT:

Anyway i share share your opinion, that it would be a good thing to get people from Bitcointalk engaged.
I have already some concepts for the next campaigns on my pinnbord. BUT if you have any Idea,
don't be shy, i can't have/get enough ideas.
I take them all, because I will not stop making noise, till Bitcointalk people will look at  us.

For now there will be another shallow week, because we are working on a bigger announcement
Not only the our In-Wallet cloudstaking, but also some infos about new members, joining the Team and about payment prosessors.
So we are doing currently a lot of work for that release.

When we will have published and advertised the progress, we made, i will start

1) optimizing the workgroup-managements usability once more  (yes we did't drop that, its still our main  purpose).

2) and WE will be able to discuss details for new campaigns and rock this board

so long, have fun
(PS we are in the top 100 today)
Matthias  Wink

Europecoin trade is here:

and here:

BITTREX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 07:05:15 PM

u catch mainstream outside of BTT
but i think to be able represent a power that will be recognized by mainstream
u need to have some crypto core community too

i cant be of much help beside some posting here to keep thread active

100% of my work is focused on DMD Diamond

ERC Europecoin is just a hobby  Grin

but i am curious to see what u able create out of this

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 08:44:20 PM

u catch mainstream outside of BTT
but i think to be able represent a power that will be recognized by mainstream
u need to have some crypto core community too

i cant be of much help beside some posting here to keep thread active

100% of my work is focused on DMD Diamond

ERC Europecoin is just a hobby  Grin

but i am curious to see what u able create out of this

Right,  Grin of course we can't live without BTCtalk. I had to smile when you called Twitter mainstream,
but from the perspective of comparing it to BTCTalk you are somehow correct, BTCtalk is a Saloon and i love it like this.

Nonetheless Crypto via Twitter is a growing force and got nearly the "other half" of the scene.
You would be amazed about the marketing possibilities. And as a Twitter-marketing expert,
i have quite some infrastructure to use. This infrastructure made me nearly 10 000 subscribers interested in Europecoin in 4 month,
 as well as a 150 000 Subscribers big Crypto-related account-structure to push my news.
Europecoin would have died a second time without my capabilites there.
Without Twitter, the comkort closure would have been our end. I had to fire like i never did before.
When you have some time someday i can show you what's possible there.
(best response rate among ANY media with 43% says FORSA)

On Bitcointalk they jump in on any scam, but are shy to look again, after they got burned.
Sooner or later, Bitcointalk will follow and will jump in, its a just question of time. And I have more time than anybody can imagine
and have campaigns, concepts and innovations going on, that will entertain for a long long time.
Bitcointalk will not get rid of us  Grin
We will keep surprising!

Some BTCtalk members are already in and active.
In fact we will announce a new Team member on our next release.

At the moment many cooperation’s are forming, like our investment in staicybits
cloud staking as a Europecoin backend and a tight cooperation with the Fuelteam.
Also cooking, are contracts with payment providers, that is the next big step forward.

We are having the resources now!
Lay back, get some Popcorn and enjoy the show
Smiley

have fun,
Matthias  Grin

and here:

BITTREX

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:22:26 AM

well sorted words. U have all my resttime to make the ERC to a success!

Staisybit is now in Beta-Phase.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 11:36:59 AM

well sorted words. U have all my resttime to make the ERC to a success!

Staisybit is now in Beta-Phase.

you are a great help metamorphin, thank you

have fun
Matthias Klees  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:36:36 PM

nice  answer Grin
seems entertainment guaranteed in the saloon

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:40:59 PM

nice  answer Grin
seems entertainment guaranteed in the saloon

jep Smiley always at your service sir

Grin have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 10:47:25 AM

TIME TO GET SHINY

After all that success, its time, to give Europecoin a new face for the next release.
I am ordering a new logo today and i will post the designs here,
to get your opinions and votes for the right style.
This will be fun!
Matthias
   Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 12:17:59 PM

TIME TO GET SHINY

After all that success, its time, to give Europecoin a new face for the next release.
This will be fun!
Matthias
   Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

Cloud-Staking Backend OPEN BETA STARTS IN 3 HOURS

WATCHOUT

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 04:03:02 PM

OPEN BETA TEST
Here we go

After the first batch of testers we can open for more.

Backgroundinfo:

To have a OWN backend for Europecoins coming cloudstaking funktion my new company "Bitcoinsulting"
bought into the Staicybit project and we got member of the team. (of course the story is longer and about friendship and so on)
So, the cloudstaking service, you are testing now is the backend for the future cloudstaking enabled Europecoin wallet. Have fun testing!

NOTE: Keep in mind, this is a work in progress, there will be server restarts and downtimes as part of the ongoing bug fixing process
we are writing the whole system from scratch. This is a work, staisybit is programming on, since  9 month(!!)

some infos from the development:

You can now reach staisybit at https://staisybit.com.

As long as we are in beta, accounts are free and the coins served have no real value.

What can i do to test staisybit?

- Register
- Generate an address for one of our two digital currencies (again, they have no real value)
- Give us your address here, via  support@staisybit.com
- We will send you a withdrawal address too

You will then receive some coins directly from us, since the wallets will not be distributed. Once you are happy with your tests, you should withdraw your coins to the address we gave you.

What if something does not work?
Being still in beta, we can't ensure all features are working properly. However, we please you to make us note whichever misbehavior you found on staisybit.com . Your feedback will help us so much.

What will happen to my account?
Everything will be purged when switching from beta to stable release. If anyone register to Authy during beta period, his authy token will be kept and moved to the new database.

What is missing in this beta?
Staking Charts and usage statistics. Still working on them, they are also not useful having only 2 coins with no real value.

Reach us on twitter: @staisybit
Reach us via email : support@staisybit.com

have fun
Matthias
 Grin

and here:

BITTREX

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 09:02:38 PM

TIME TO GET SHINY

This will be fun!
Matthias
  Grin Grin

Cloud-Staking Backend OPEN BETA STARTS IN 3 HOURS

WATCHOUT

EDIT
reseased!! read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg12249182#msg12249182

status Europecoin Style Campaign

just ordered the design for the fresh Logo. (they start the job next week)
The variants will  be posted here to give you the possibility to vote
and the winner will be part of the new Europecoinstyle,

that will be published
with the new major release of Europecoin, featuring

- the new Vpos engine and
- the cloudstaking function and
- the enhanced interface and updated  exchanges for the already prereleased trading tab

Rocketlauch with press and noise, as you know it, in 3-4 weeks
I can hardly wait
have fun
Matthias
 Grin Grin

and here:

BITTREX

Transpotime21Bus

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Roberto TM

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:30:41 PM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Yes I do, I am currendly experimenting on my Computer, to build some features, I'd like to provide. 
I am not the best in that, but everybody who is willing to accept the speed of my learning curve will have his return ;-)

How anybody could help:
1) buy some Europecoins to keep it up (costs virtually nothing and helps)
2) programmers needed, if you like my Idea, contact me, get some Europecoins from me as a team member

I have been following Matthias for the last month and he is a cool guy with lots of enthusiasm and strong believer in what he is doing I have 100,000 europecoin.  Please read about supernetwork and talk to people in slack supernet

I think Europecoin will benefit a lot if it belong to Supernetwork

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.0

Supernetwork is like Microsoft in cryptocurrency

You can talk to lots of developers real and genuine ones in there  There are over 1200 people in SuperNET slack! http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

You can expose europecoin to over 1000 people there and explain why europecoin will be a good asset to Supernet, please read and see by yourself, you will be amazed, also Supernet owns the first decentrilized exchange http://www.instantdex.org/

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 10:04:08 PM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

Yes I do, I am currendly experimenting on my Computer, to build some features, I'd like to provide. 
I am not the best in that, but everybody who is willing to accept the speed of my learning curve will have his return ;-)

How anybody could help:
2) programmers needed, if you like my Idea, contact me, get some Europecoins from me as a team member

I have been following Matthias for the last month and he is a cool guy with lots of enthusiasm and strong believer in what he is doing I have 100,000 europecoin.  Please read about supernetwork and talk to people in slack supernet

You can talk to lots of developers real and genuine ones in there  There are over 1200 people in SuperNET slack! http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

You can expose europecoin to over 1000 people there and explain why europecoin will be a good asset to Supernet, please read and see by yourself, you will be amazed, also Supernet owns the first decentrilized exchange http://www.instantdex.org/

great, thank you for reminding me, though the developer search has been successful,
i know supernet has besides of that, much to offer. i think its a good time to consider supernet,
i will jump in and show up today and try to get in touch during this weekend.
I've already spent  some thoughts on entering supernet, when i started
and now we have enough  growth to think again,

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Transpotime21Bus

Roberto TM

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:41:30 PM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

How anybody could help:

great, thank you for reminding me, though the developer search has been successful,
i know supernet has besides of that, much to offer. i think its a good time to consider supernet,

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Matthias I can get you a interview with Supernetradio  http://supernetradio.com/

I know Lootz the guy who runs the radio, let me know if you are interested and I mentioned  that to him. He is also in the slack as lootz, get in slack and send him a message, he is very friendly and approachable. Matthias you have a good attitude and I like that
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 11:40:20 PM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

How anybody could help:

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Matthias I can get you a interview with Supernetradio  http://supernetradio.com/

I know Lootz the guy who runs the radio, let me know if you are interested and I mentioned  that to him. He is also in the slack as lootz, get in slack and send him a message, he is very friendly and approachable. Matthias you have a good attitude and I like that

Thank you very much. Yes I'am interested in that interview as well. Nice you like the cause of my project and/or how i run it.
I will contact him in the slack, i will find you there as well, i guess.
As a one man and since lately 2/3 man show, i am thankfull  for any publicity or help.

thank you for that
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 12:54:40 AM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

How anybody could help:

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Thank you very much. Yes I'am interested in that interview as well. Nice you like the cause of my project and/or how i run it.
As a one man and since lately 2/3 man show, i am thankfull  for any publicity or help.

thank you for that
Matthias

EDIT
thanks alot, really nice guys, your suggestion was a good idea :-)

have fun
Matthias
   Smiley

Transpotime21Bus

Roberto TM

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:52:00 AM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

How anybody could help:

I have been following Matthias for the last month and he is a cool guy with lots of enthusiasm and strong believer in what he is doing I have 100,000 europecoin.  Please read about supernetwork and talk to people in slack supernet

You can talk to lots of developers real and genuine ones in there  There are over 1200 people in SuperNET slack! http://slackinvite.supernet.org/

I've already spent  some thoughts on entering supernet, when i started
and now we have enough  growth to think again,

have fun
Matthias Smiley

Matthias I can get you a interview with Supernetradio  http://supernetradio.com/

I know Lootz the guy who runs the radio, let me know if you are interested and I mentioned  that to him. He is also in the slack as lootz, get in slack and send him a message, he is very friendly and approachable. Matthias you have a good attitude and I like that

As a one man and since lately 2/3 man show, i am thankfull  for any publicity or help.

thank you for that
Matthias

EDIT

have fun
Matthias
  Smiley

I see you and lootz have talked already today . Good luck Smiley
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 08:13:44 AM

Keep it up! Smiley

Devvie
twitter.com/devnullius

How anybody could help:

have fun
Matthias Smiley

thank you for that
Matthias

EDIT

have fun
Matthias
   Smiley

I see you and lootz have talked already today . Good luck Smiley

Yeah we are planning to make a show during this weekend, he is a nice fellow and we have quite a lot of  technical knowledge in common.
That's great, because, i will be able to go deeper into the technical aspects of my concept and the show will get more interesting then just an advertisement.

looking forward that
have a nice day
Matthias
Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 09:54:50 AM

did never think about supernet
maybe give them a look with DMD Diamond too

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:01:57 AM

did never think about supernet
maybe give them a look with DMD Diamond too

hey Smiley isn't that service delivery management:
Sir requested some engagement and plopp here it is Wink

DMD on supernet,
yes, could be a winwin, visit them.
They are nice and welcoming and the place is active, very active

about Supernet

I am at the moment researching a bit to understand the concept "supernet" itself, all coins i saw inrcreased in value, thats impressive,
but REALLY IMPRESSIVE is what i experienced, when i visited their slack yesterday: The visit hasn't been something special ...
But i looked around and saw projects, projects, TONS of projects,  discussion, collaboration, ideas, people everywhere, thousands of them!
Since i saw that, i am quite sure to join, i would do it, even without a "supernet". I am really flashed, its not just a net for coins ...

have fun
Matthias
 Smiley

and here:

BITTREX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: