Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Upgraders, are they automatically included in the initial 1/3 ASIC shipping?  (Read 936 times)
Paladin69 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 03:15:06 AM

If you chose the *upgrade* option and have equipment or are still waiting on equipment...are you automatically included in the initial 1/3 of ASIC units that BFL says they will ship out all at once when they are ready?

If true, I have 4 singles I am willing to sell if someone wants my place in line.  I ordered at the end of April and it sounds like their orders are all caught up through mid-April and shipped out.  So I'm part of the next batch being created I would assume.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keefe

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 03:50:15 AM

Will you accept $2700 for the 4 FPGA Singles?

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 04:17:45 AM

I'm curious about his as well. I've had a single on order since middle of May, and they said I could upgrade my order to a SC Single. I would like to know if my upgraded Single will go out in the first batch or not. I wasn't one of the first to pre-order a SC Single, but they've had my BTC for a month before the pre-orders were even available. If I'm NOT in the first batch, then that means I will have spent my BTC, and not seen any product for ~6 months.

BFL, any comment on how this is gonna work?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Paladin69 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 05:37:18 AM

My primary concern is if Sonny over at BFL can facilitate this.  I do not have his contact info at this time and Jody has yet to get back to me.  If someone could PM me his contact info (if they don't want to publicly post it here) that would be awesome.
BFL

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 05:42:53 AM

My primary concern is if Sonny over at BFL can facilitate this.  I do not have his contact info at this time and Jody has yet to get back to me.  If someone could PM me his contact info (if they don't want to publicly post it here) that would be awesome.

We can facilitate unless it was a PayPal transaction which we have to ship to the registered address to comply with PayPal merchant terms.  In this case, you'd just need to forward the goods.

Butterfly Labs  -  www.butterflylabs.com  -  Bitcoin Mining Hardware
Paladin69 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 05:59:51 AM

We can facilitate unless it was a PayPal transaction which we have to ship to the registered address to comply with PayPal merchant terms.  In this case, you'd just need to forward the goods.

That portion was a paypal purchase.  But the buyer whom I transfer to can still take my place in the first 1/3 line?  Are all upgraders included in the initial 1/3 shipments?
Keefe

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 06:33:01 AM

My primary concern is if Sonny over at BFL can facilitate this.  I do not have his contact info at this time and Jody has yet to get back to me.  If someone could PM me his contact info (if they don't want to publicly post it here) that would be awesome.

That portion was a paypal purchase.  But the buyer whom I transfer to can still take my place in the first 1/3 line?  Are all upgraders included in the initial 1/3 shipments?

It shouldn't cost more than $25 to reship 4 Singles together, nor take more than a few days within the USA (I am, are you?). I'm still interested, if you decide to go that route.

Paladin69 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 07:04:22 PM

My primary concern is if Sonny over at BFL can facilitate this.  I do not have his contact info at this time and Jody has yet to get back to me.  If someone could PM me his contact info (if they don't want to publicly post it here) that would be awesome.

We can facilitate unless it was a PayPal transaction which we have to ship to the registered address to comply with PayPal merchant terms.  In this case, you'd just need to forward the goods.

That portion was a paypal purchase.  But the buyer whom I transfer to can still take my place in the first 1/3 line?  Are all upgraders included in the initial 1/3 shipments?

It shouldn't cost more than $25 to reship 4 Singles together, nor take more than a few days within the USA (I am, are you?). I'm still interested, if you decide to go that route.

Obviously I am going with the highest bidder because there is a benefit if people get into the "first served" 1/3 ASIC upgraders club.  But that is the very question.
Buckwheet

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 07:28:23 PM

Interesting idea. Let me know how it works out after you have sold yours. I have 10 units that I ordered that might be available after these have sold.

Keefe

View Profile
June 27, 2012, 07:38:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90320.msg994183#msg994183

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: