Bitcoin Forum
December 04, 2016, 08:33:24 AM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Domains4Bitcoins: FREE Bitlotto ticket with purchase – ends July 4th [extended]  (Read 1844 times)
rate5

Activity: 147

PGP 0x28F5EC01

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 03:33:41 AM

Domains4Bitcoins.com will buy a FREE Bitlotto ticket for any new or existing customer who buys or transfers a new domain name with us before July 1st [extended to July 4th].  One ticket per domain name but no limit on the number of domains.

To claim your Bitlotto tickets please follow the instructions below:

• If you do not currently have a account with us sign up at: http://www.domains4bitcoins.com/
  • Place a order for your domains and follow the checkout instructions.  We also offer free whois privacy protection if you want this feature enabled don't forget to tick the box during checkout.
  • After you have made your payment with Bitcoins you will receive a email with your Order ID number.
  • Post your Bitcoin address and Order ID number in this thread.
  • We will buy the bitlotto tickets with your Bitcoin address included in the transaction.  Then we will post a blockchain.info link with the transaction details for your Bitlotto tickets.
  • If you win Bitlotto will send the winnings to your Bitcoin address.  For more information on Bitlotto you can check out their website here: http://www.bitlotto.com/

If you have any questions please let me know.

Good luck everybody we appreciate your business!

Buy domain names with Bitcoin!  domains4bitcoins.com  - Free Privacy Protection, DNS, Domain Forwarding, Mail Forwarding, & Domain Theft Protection!  Cool
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TehZomB

Activity: 294

WTB NHL Expansion team in Baltimore

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 05:35:48 AM

Are you your own ICANN accredited reigstar, or are you a reseller?

rate5

PGP 0x28F5EC01

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 06:05:09 AM

Are you your own ICANN accredited reigstar, or are you a reseller?

Hi TehZomB,

We are a reseller for ICANN accredited UK2 Group Ltd.

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Many thanks

Buy domain names with Bitcoin!  domains4bitcoins.com  - Free Privacy Protection, DNS, Domain Forwarding, Mail Forwarding, & Domain Theft Protection!  Cool
rate5

PGP 0x28F5EC01

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2012, 08:57:01 AM

We had a customer email us because they did not have enough forum posts to post here.  You can also claim your Bitlotto tickets by emailing support[at]domains4bitcoins.com

Order ID: 44404669
Bitcoin: 1NSRbUVsT3vea5MGcgZXP4ykHCD9xV6TRY

https://www.blockchain.info/tx-index/6511e06748fc7448e1c199b5a8519d813f47ae0aa25198a1e2fdbdde6a614379

bitlotto

Activity: 672

BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2012, 04:39:11 AM

Neat idea! Thanks for using BitLotto!

*Next Draw Feb 1*  BitLotto: monthly raffle (0.25 BTC per ticket) Completely transparent and impossible to manipulate who wins. TOR
TOR2WEB
Donations to: 1JQdiQsjhV2uJ4Y8HFtdqteJsZhv835a8J are appreciated.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 02:03:56 PM

Want to give me a free .xxx domain to... uh... test your service?

rate5

PGP 0x28F5EC01

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 08:57:40 AM

Neat idea! Thanks for using BitLotto!

Your welcome, thank you for running an awesome lottery!  Looks like the jackpot is already over 90 BTC Smiley

Want to give me a free .xxx domain to... uh... test your service?

Sorry unfortunately we are not giving out any free domains at the moment.  However right now we do have a promo on .IN domains for less than a Bitcoin.   Wink

rate5

PGP 0x28F5EC01

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 02:56:45 AM

Another customer who emailed us.

Order ID: 44779048
Bitcoin: 1J4e2rqbzxu2rQdxnsMAHgERgsejjhEkYA

Bitlotto ticket:
https://www.blockchain.info/tx-index/f5a3f3af824e0c9179fc28bd3e1487f4451605fc3f67b6f91ddf1c88bd262c73

Update - We are extending the deadline of this promotion to July 4th to give more customers a chance to participate  Smiley

CryptAware

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:18:16 PM

So I've already purchased 1 domain with domains4bitcoins, I'm about to purchase another, was wondering if I could get a coupon?
Customer id: 13239601
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 08:36:19 PM

So I've already purchased 1 domain with domains4bitcoins, I'm about to purchase another, was wondering if I could get a coupon?
Customer id: 13239601

I don't think you will... Check OP's date and time. And also bitlotto trust rating Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████