Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: captminer.com pool shutting down soon  (Read 1538 times)
yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:56:45 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 05:23:17 AM by yslyung

Dear all,

It has came to a tough decision for me to shut down this pool temporarily due to poor response & at the moment i do not have enough time to manage the pool due to several personal reasons.

I am truly sorry for not being able to deliver the 1st block & dedicated time to run the pool for time being.

Also sadly, no one has hit any blocks at the pool till now.

Please do set your miners to other pools in 24 hours from now as I've also moved my own miners to other pools for time being.

But the pool will STILL be RUNNING as per requested by some fellow miners. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your continued support ! So i WILL keep the pool running for another 3 weeks.

I'd like to thank those who have cam & supported the pool. Email will be sent to notify registered users.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

captminer
yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:03:09 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 04:32:08 AM by yslyung

stress testing is in progress from time to time to ensure pool is capable of handling bigger hashrates when it comes.

Pool have gone up to 3PH without issues, currently just above 2 PH. Hashrate goes up & down due to test & some rentals to run some test + some needed additional mining power.

thx to those who came & support Smiley looking for more miners & still in the hunt for the 1st block reward still stands.
aclass

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:59:07 PM

It would be nice if you add a link to your first post ... Had to search for your small sig to find something clockable... good luck
yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:54:16 PM

It would be nice if you add a link to your first post ... Had to search for your small sig to find something clockable... good luck

sorry, onto it now ! there was link but too small i guess ....
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:23:42 PM

Are you mining with your own hardware on your own pool? What happens if you find the first block?
yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 04:22:33 AM

Are you mining with your own hardware on your own pool? What happens if you find the first block?

Hi there DFS,

When I saw your nick it was very familiar. I would like thank you for hopping onboard & wish you the best of luck in finding the 1st block for the pool Smiley

Yes, scroll up & No if I'm the one who finds the block so the reward will still be valid for the next block !

Happy mining & Good Luck !
yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:12:50 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2014, 05:40:27 AM by yslyung

Front & Back end in maintenance mode now, will be back shortly. my apologies for down time @ the pool.

Pool is now up & running Wink thanks for your patience.
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 06:13:08 AM

Hi there DFS,

When I saw your nick it was very familiar. I would like thank you for hopping onboard & wish you the best of luck in finding the 1st block for the pool Smiley

Yes, scroll up & No if I'm the one who finds the block so the reward will still be valid for the next block !

Happy mining & Good Luck !

Cool. Thanks for the answer.
yslyung (OP)
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:45:40 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2014, 03:00:40 AM by yslyung

Welcome and good luck.

For newly registered miners :

Please remember to check spam folder for account  activation and if token expired, refresh the page.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: