Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:36:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BULL RUN has intitiated!! BITCOIN to EXPLODE. Now @ $333 to $335  (Read 3585 times)
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:18:15 PM

@jaredboice , I highly recommend you view Athenes youtube video about the theory of life the universe and everything.  Being able to control emotional responses will give you the ability to go very far in life and see things from many points of view.  Almost all humans are completely controlled by emotional responses they are all so arrogent to believe they are not.  I know I have had many emotional responses and I know I will have many more.

Ever since watching that youtube video the second matrix with the marvichian(however you spell it) has to be one of my fav parts of that series now.  We truly are completely out of control.

Fewcoins seems to be a trader, no love or hate for bitcoin merely just a trader.  When he sees a horrible down trend and the entire forum refuses to believe him and makes fun of him you should not blame him for getting angry.  It would appear fewcoins has seen a change in trends, this should be a bullish sign.

Sorry I don't see things the way that you do. I've seen past evidence that he may have been working with the other trolls BUT even more importantly is the words coming from his own mouth.  His bolded language I have referenced makes it quite clear that he wanted everyone to think bitcoin was going to zero, possibly for the sake of influencing them to sell so that he could scoop up cheaper coins (deceptive).  Thanks for caring enough to comment though.  But no, I do not see things the way that you do on this point.  I'm also quite familiar with The Matrix and its lessons.  And I have no respect for deceptive people and we shouldn't reserve any space for it
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 10:18:50 PM

"Re: BULL RUN has begun!! BITCOIN to EXPLODE."

Get a grip. The price has gone from $320 to $336. Big deal. A week ago it was around $350. A month ago, around $375. A year ago, around $700. For the last several months, it's been around $350 ± 50. Anything within that range is just noise.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:56:04 AM

wake me up @2000 USD per BTC

till then

dream on

IOTA
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:19:37 PM

wake me up @2000 USD per BTC
And now, my beauties, something with poison in it, I think. With poison in it, but attractive to the eye, and soothing to the smell.
Poppies... Poppies. Poppies will put them to sleep. Sleeeeep. Now they'll sleeeeep!

fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:01:18 PM

@jaredboice , I highly recommend you view Athenes youtube video about the theory of life the universe and everything.  Being able to control emotional responses will give you the ability to go very far in life and see things from many points of view.  Almost all humans are completely controlled by emotional responses they are all so arrogent to believe they are not.  I know I have had many emotional responses and I know I will have many more.

Ever since watching that youtube video the second matrix with the marvichian(however you spell it) has to be one of my fav parts of that series now.  We truly are completely out of control.

Fewcoins seems to be a trader, no love or hate for bitcoin merely just a trader.  When he sees a horrible down trend and the entire forum refuses to believe him and makes fun of him you should not blame him for getting angry.  It would appear fewcoins has seen a change in trends, this should be a bullish sign.

Just ignore jaredboice, everyone on this forum does... I am a trader, always have been, always will be
I make unbias calls on how the market is moving depending on what trends I see & I usually make calls a little to early so it takes time for people to agree all of a sudden & usually by the time they agree, I am already changing my call, and this makes people even more unhappy.

Follow my call from the beginning and you can profit too... Buy now or cry later  Kiss
jaredboice

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:54:39 PM

Actually pretty sure the only people ignoring me are the obvious trolls who I've been calling out. Ignore me all you want, fewcoins, I'm not here for you to read my posts.  Most on here know you're a flip-flopping troll anyway.  I'm just here for the newbies  Wink

Your past posts trying to convince people Bitcoin was going to keep crashing in an endless cycle prove my point for me, all I have to do is quote you

FreeBambi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:58:00 PM

^i think jarheadboys has assburgers.
jaredboice

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:58:41 PM

^FreeBambi another obvious serial troll here at bitcointalk.  Probably an alt account for NotLambchop or fewcoins (fallllllling)
FreeBambi

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

^assburgers Cool
jaredboice

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:04:04 PM

FreeBambi: "This troll is currently being ignored and is probably a NotLambchop or Fewcoins alt account."  Cheesy
FreeBambi

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

^smeley assburgers Cool
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:27:11 PM