Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] NiceHash.com Z.CASH/Scrypt/X11/PASCAL/etc. profit switch Bitcoin payout  (Read 21619 times)
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 02:39:13 AM

I am mining ZEC and I have not received any BTC payments yet. When I copy my BTC address onto the site it does not show me anything about my mining status at all so I can't even verify how close I am to the minimum payout

Basically like this, 42 sols/s here and no trace of anything for it yet

Are you mining on ZEC pool with BTC address? If yes, this is of course wrong. You must mine with a ZEC t-address on the Zcash pool. You should use BTC address only if you are selling your hashing power on nicehash.com service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:51:37 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 08:10:44 AM by PovertyByte

I am mining ZEC and I have not received any BTC payments yet. When I copy my BTC address onto the site it does not show me anything about my mining status at all so I can't even verify how close I am to the minimum payout

Basically like this, 42 sols/s here and no trace of anything for it yet

Are you mining on ZEC pool with BTC address? If yes, this is of course wrong. You must mine with a ZEC t-address on the Zcash pool. You should use BTC address only if you are selling your hashing power on nicehash.com service.

I may have screwed up by not adding this into my batch
stratum+tcp://equihash.usa.nicehash.com:3357

Ok so just putting that in will make it work. According to the githb page for the miner it says to use the nheqminer.exe binary to sell my hash power for BTC which is the one I am using, with the BTC address as my username

Thing is on the github page for the miner it also says this as an example in regards to selling hash power with nicehash "nheqminer.exe -1 usa -u BTC-ADDRESS -t 6 -cd 0"

Maybe the problem me and others are having has to do with the Gitgub download page making it look like the set up works one way when it is not

edit:
The GUI showed me holding a 6 dollar balance, I think the reason I saw nothing is because I was searching for the wallet on the Zex.nicehash page. Well I can rest assured knowing where my hashes went now. Thank you
PovertyByte

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:13:40 PM

I actually have a suggestion although it may be nheqminer related rather than NiceHash

I've occasionally checked on my computer to see it only CPU mining. It would be interesting if the NiceHash program could recognize the hash rate as being low and do an auto switch back as a way reset the mining and get both the CPU and GPU active again, until nheqminer gets a function to auto reset. I think Claymore does that

If this could be added, a checkbox option would be good for that. If the GPU runs offline for any reason just restarting the miner does not include my fan settings from the OC software which could result in a heat problem while away. Zcash is weird in this way. It reports a much higher core clock speed than it should be in regards to the power consumption. I can avoid the GPU stopping by reducing my usual overclock offset in compensation to the unusually elevated clock rates
Foss

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:11:15 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 07:22:18 PM by Foss

What with  EU servers? they doesn't work  Huh
now work )

BTC: 147kwy3LndX6jkwGC3mU9j6rZMWU8g1Amd
DASH: XhR4V6ChnQp7LDWhpArwBMXARxU5LGiq8a
ETH: 0xe4b10dff72b58a363a3c8b70e21cfb236e2697c9
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:58:51 PM

I actually have a suggestion although it may be nheqminer related rather than NiceHash

I've occasionally checked on my computer to see it only CPU mining. It would be interesting if the NiceHash program could recognize the hash rate as being low and do an auto switch back as a way reset the mining and get both the CPU and GPU active again, until nheqminer gets a function to auto reset. I think Claymore does that

If this could be added, a checkbox option would be good for that. If the GPU runs offline for any reason just restarting the miner does not include my fan settings from the OC software which could result in a heat problem while away. Zcash is weird in this way. It reports a much higher core clock speed than it should be in regards to the power consumption. I can avoid the GPU stopping by reducing my usual overclock offset in compensation to the unusually elevated clock rates

my $.02...

What you are asking does not sound like something the miner should do. If the GPU thread fails it is likely a problem with the GPU
that requires either a driver reset or system reboot. The best that can be hoped for is the miner detects the failure and reports it. It could also
exit, which would be more obvious, but would also miss out on CPU mining until fixed.

You could try running seperate instances for CPU and GPU with different worker names so you can easilly monitor them individually.

But the real fix is to set your clocks so the GPUs don't crash.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 10:00:23 PM

Reminder:

We have added SSL support for mining on NiceHash with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner (as you know, SSL lower's Claymore miner's fee from 2.5% to 2.0%).

You have to use stratum+ssl:// for stratum connection and use port 33357. Please see the examples below:

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on EU location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.eu.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on USA location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.usa.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on ASIA Hong Kong location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.hk.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Mining with Claymore Equihash Zcash miner on ASIA Japan location
Code:
ZecMiner64.exe -zpool stratum+ssl://equihash.jp.nicehash.com:33357 -zwal [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -zpsw -x

Please note that this only applies if you are using Claymore Equihash Zcash miner version 9.2. Besides lower Claymore miner's fee there are no other benefits and if you're not using Claymore miner you can mine Equihash algorithm just as you've been used before.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 02:41:31 PM

Hello,

Please find below instructions on how to use AMD CryptoNight and DaggerHashimoto miner with our NiceHash pool. Here are startup scripts for windows:

1) Download from here: https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer-gm/releases

2) Start for CryptoNight:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

:: your nearest location
set URL=cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355
::set URL=cryptonight.usa.nicehash.com:3355
::set URL=cryptonight.hk.nicehash.com:3355
::set URL=cryptonight.jp.nicehash.com:3355

:: your Bitcoin address and worker name
set USER=34HKWdzLxWBduUfJE9JxaFhoXnfC6gmePG.myrig

set ALGO=cryptonight

:: tuning options
::set PARAMS=--rawintensity 1024 -w 8 -g 1
set PARAMS=--rawintensity 512 -w 4 -g 2

sgminer.exe -k %ALGO% -o stratum+tcp://%URL% -u %USER% -p x %PARAMS%

3) Start for DaggerHashimoto:

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

:: your nearest location
set URL=daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com:3353
::set URL=daggerhashimoto.usa.nicehash.com:3353
::set URL=daggerhashimoto.hk.nicehash.com:3353
::set URL=daggerhashimoto.jp.nicehash.com:3353

:: your Bitcoin address and worker name
set USER=34HKWdzLxWBduUfJE9JxaFhoXnfC6gmePG.myrig

set ALGO=ethash

:: tuning options
::set PARAMS=--xintensity 1024 -w 192 -g 1
set PARAMS=--xintensity 512 -w 192 -g 1

sgminer.exe -k %ALGO% -o stratum+tcp://%URL% -u %USER% -p x %PARAMS%

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 07:47:18 PM

Hey, miners.

You can now mine with Pascal algorithm on NiceHash.

Available locations are eu, usa, jp, hk.

NVIDIA GPUs:

Download windows binary

Example: Mining with NVIDIA GPU on NiceHash EU location:

Code:
excavator.exe -a pascal -s pascal.eu.nicehash.com:3358 -u [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -ca

AMD GPUs:

Windows & Linux binary: download and use open-source sgminer 5.6.0 releases.

Sources: open-source sgminer 5.6.0 sources.

Example: Mining with AMD GPU on NiceHash EU location:

Code:
sgminer -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pascal.eu.nicehash.com:3358 -u [YOUR-BTC-ADDR].[YOUR-WORKER-NAME] -p x --intensity 21 -w 64 -g 2

Thank you for your using our service and keep on hashing! Wink

Best regards,
NiceHash team

felixbrucker

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

with my stratum checker now available on my manager i was able to observe that many stratum servers are not responding from time to time for longer than 10 sec when initially connecting, which results in a timeout on my checker:

i have compared that to the output of some claymore eth miner running at that time where it reported "timeout", it continued to work flawlessly.

i have verified not a single response is sent on the first 10 sec, so my guess here is that existing connections work fine, but new ones are getting blocked/rejected/dropped or something

from time to time there really is a problem so the checker works as expected as the miner itself also fails to connect, but these cases seem rare (besides lbry eu stratum which is kinda buggy)

maybe you guys know why this is happening?
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 10:30:40 AM

If your app is periodically establishing connection, but then instead of actually mining on them, just terminating them, then you get yourself periodically banned for doing this.

We have strict anti-DDOS rules and such behaviour qualifies as an attack.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

If your app is periodically establishing connection, but then instead of actually mining on them, just terminating them, then you get yourself periodically banned for doing this.

well this is unfortunate, how to check the stratum availability without triggering those bans?

unfortunately most miner developers dont want to implement failover (except sgminer, but only conf files afaik)
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 01:51:48 PM

well this is unfortunate, how to check the stratum availability without triggering those bans?

unfortunately most miner developers dont want to implement failover (except sgminer, but only conf files afaik)

What exactly do you mean by "check stratum availability"? Our stratums are always available Wink

If you need to check profitability, use this: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=simplemultialgo

felixbrucker

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 02:23:28 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2017, 02:35:20 PM by felixbrucker

What exactly do you mean by "check stratum availability"? Our stratums are always available Wink

If you need to check profitability, use this: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=simplemultialgo

well, sometimes they are not, i noticed this on my asics as they support failover pools and some hash is getting to the backup pool on a daily basis, probably just some minutes, but still

currently the stratum availability is verified by sending mining.subscribe and mining.authorize with the configured btc addr and pass to check if the stratum responds as intended

any failure before or during this test will mark the stratum as unavailable, this could be a simple invalid btc addr, a dns issue on the host, offline stratum servers or high latency network issues

sometimes when the frontend is down for maintenance the stratum is too (rare, but it happens), in such cases the miner should switch to backup pool and to nicehash back after its working again

yiimp and mph are both working great, they dont seem to implement such a banning solution

edit: it would be great if you could reduce the ddos "connections per second" definition to sane values, i approximate about 12-15 connection establishments per minute from two ips from my home, a ddos would likely be 15 connection attempts per second or more?

i could also increase the checking interval from 1 to 2 minutes, doubling the timespan and thus halving the connection attempts per timeframe

edit2: i dont know exactly how sgminer does it, but if i setup nicehash as a backup pool the addr will also be banned just by sgminer verifiying the backup pool from time to time i suppose

if sgminer does it by having a single connection open all the time (and thus not opening/closing new connections) i could implement that as well, but unfortunately i dont have that kind of a deep understanding of the stratum protocol (keepalive packets?)
Toxic_Cat

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

Which miner is best for mining ETH+DECR on NiceHash right now? I'm using Claymore DUAL, but may be it will be better software to do it on NiceHash?

Cause i have some Rejects sometimes. About 25% on Decred...  Embarrassed
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:45:55 PM

X11-gostNEW algorithm (for Siberian chervonets (SIB) coin) added to NiceHash marketplace.

Sellers connect your miners to:
stratum+tcp://x11gost.eu.nicehash.com:3359
stratum+tcp://x11gost.usa.nicehash.com:3359
stratum+tcp://x11gost.hk.nicehash.com:3359
stratum+tcp://x11gost.jp.nicehash.com:3359

NiceHash Miner users will also be able to auto-switch to x11gost when we update our software.

Buyers can order hashing power here:
https://www.nicehash.com/?p=orders&a=26

Additional information in this news release.

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:33:58 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 02:25:17 PM by nicehash

We did some tweaks on default intensity settings on our fork of ccminer for X11-gost algorithm:

16.0+ MH/s speed for GTX 1080
12.5+ MH/s speed for GTX 1070

https://github.com/nicehash/ccminer-x11gost/releases

EDIT: we will soon upgrade NiceHash Miner and include this version of ccminer for X11-gost algorithm

Keep on hashing!

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

cryptotore

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:48:09 AM

Any idea why my Daggerhashimoto hashrate seems to be on the low side when mining on nicehash?
Using smOS with RX 580 GPU's

Avg. speed is around 570MH/s, but it should be around 620.
luiggybit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:34:30 AM

Is there a way to replacing some .exe miners included in the Nicehash miner, for other ones? for example, I would like to change ethminer for claymore, and excavator for ewbf 0.3.3b ...

spyshagg

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

There is a miner dedicated to ethereum? why?  Isn't nicehash one single miner that auto-switches the coin automatically?
mwgame1

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:31:49 AM

hello can i contact support somewhere, i should've receive my payment today my balance is 0 USD now and it was 50$ i went on my "Check my status"
and there's "No recent payments." in the "Payments" section this is really scaring me am i getting my money or not  ? its the first time this thing happens !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: