Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:24:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Raffle Tickets for "Claire" the Water pipe & a charity donation  (Read 2031 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:15:52 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 11:08:48 PM by WoodCollector

Raffle

I have had a lot of people request a raffle for an item for those who like to gamble and dont have a lot of money to spend on one of my art pieces, being the holiday season and things being slow i figured this piece would make the perfect item to raffle off.

I am selling 20 raffle tickets to win "Claire" the Waterfall Water Pipe. This makes your odds of winning 1 in 20 per ticket purchased. The winner will be responsible for paying shipping to their destination. The winner also gets to choose from the 3 bowls i have on hand at the moment which one they want with the piece.

The drawing will be held once all 20 tickets are sold and the winner will be selected using random.org to pick the number.

Due to the busy holiday season, please post the number of tickets you wish to purchase and the #/#'s of the ticket you wish to purchase as well. I will message you directly with a payment address for your tickets. Although i will be online at least a few hours a day, i cannot sit behind a computer all day over the Christmas holiday, i will send you a message as soon as i am online.

Tickets will be reserved on a first come first serve basis, please check the posts above yours to see if the # you want has been taken already, i will update the list in the OP at least once a day.

50% of the proceeds from this raffle will be donated to the FEED THE CHILDREN campaign sponsored by Dabs

Price per ticket: 0.1BTC

Ticket #'s   - Purchased by:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 - Protokol - PAID
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 - MGGB - PAID
20 -

"Claire"

Materials: Purpleheart and Quilted Sapele

Gone are the days of crazy kids poking holes in Gatorade bottles and filling them at their mothers kitchen sink. Claire is an elegant Waterfall Water pipe for the sophisticated smoker with style and class. Claire is artistically hand crafted from beautiful Quilted Sapele and Purpleheart. Claire measures 16" tall and 4" round with a glass like finish and sports a colorful glass bowl for smooth smoking. Treat yourself and rise above the rest with this elegant conversation starting smoking device.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
MGGB

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:46:44 PM

Hey WoodCollector,

I will take a chance on winning that beauty of a water pipe, I will admit I had to click the link to find out what a waterfall pipe was, never seen one before!  I would like to purchase 1 ticket, lucky #19. 

Also I am about to chop down a 20-25 ft pear tree that did not make it through last winter, there would be a few good pieces in it for sure, an I hear it is great to work with, I bet you could make something very cool.  I was just planning on burning it, till I read your posts.  Regardless, shoot me a PM.

Cheers,
MG
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:05:50 AM

I don't smoke much anymore, but that piece is properly beautiful, so I'll try my luck. Ticket #9 please!
If I win then she'll be going on display on my mantlepiece.  Smiley
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:12:28 AM

I don't smoke much anymore, but that piece is properly beautiful, so I'll try my luck. Ticket #9 please!
If I win then she'll be going on display on my mantlepiece.  Smiley

Thanks Protokol,

Payment address is: 1WoodEW4yPej2RqjvkCz1oR5UZW9Gm2Tf

Please post your TXID after payment, i am on the road trying to buy some vanilla cards to buy BTC with so i cannot see when a payment comes in. I will mark your ticked down in the OP.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:27:32 AM

Payment sent: https://blockchain.info/tx/99a71c9063e9cfb9da21bda1fcadc8404c49b1171c2d96e4fea7994343762f39

Cheers
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:04:31 AM

Bump

notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:14:37 AM

i think you can put this in the main gambling section might get more action there, i think mostly broke people look in this section for freebies lol
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:33:42 PM

Raffle

I have had a lot of people request a raffle for an item for those who like to gamble and dont have a lot of money to spend on one of my art pieces, being the holiday season and things being slow i figured this piece would make the perfect item to raffle off.

I am selling 20 raffle tickets to win "Claire" the Waterfall Water Pipe. This makes your odds of winning 1 in 20 per ticket purchased. The winner will be responsible for paying shipping to their destination. The winner also gets to choose from the 3 bowls i have on hand at the moment which one they want with the piece.

The drawing will be held once all 20 tickets are sold and the winner will be selected using random.org to pick the number.

Due to the busy holiday season, please post the number of tickets you wish to purchase and the #/#'s of the ticket you wish to purchase as well. I will message you directly with a payment address for your tickets. Although i will be online at least a few hours a day, i cannot sit behind a computer all day over the Christmas holiday, i will send you a message as soon as i am online.

Tickets will be reserved on a first come first serve basis, please check the posts above yours to see if the # you want has been taken already, i will update the list in the OP at least once a day.

50% of the proceeds from this raffle will be donated to the FEED THE CHILDREN campaign sponsored by Dabs

Price per ticket: 0.1BTC

Ticket #'s   - Purchased by:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 - Protokol - PAID
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 - MGGB - PAID
20 -

"Claire"

Materials: Purpleheart and Quilted Sapele

Gone are the days of crazy kids poking holes in Gatorade bottles and filling them at their mothers kitchen sink. Claire is an elegant Waterfall Water pipe for the sophisticated smoker with style and class. Claire is artistically hand crafted from beautiful Quilted Sapele and Purpleheart. Claire measures 16" tall and 4" round with a glass like finish and sports a colorful glass bowl for smooth smoking. Treat yourself and rise above the rest with this elegant conversation starting smoking device.

Were these people's money refunded as the raffle obviously hasn't completed?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

SodaWarz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 11:08:32 PM

As an honorable man, after the thread got moved to the "games and rounds" thread it got 0 traffic. So he started a new thread announcing that he was going to give it another day or two then hold the drawing regardless but if the total 20 tickets were not sold that there would be no donation.

As if you really cared and were not just here to try and infest every thread that WC ever started with you and your mobs B.S. Protokol Won, and already has the piece and from what i heard is quite pleased with it. WC lost money on this one and still held the raffle to make sure that people got what they paid for and that someone won it without having to wait a year for all 20 tickets to sell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: