Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cloudminr.io tracker  (Read 2579 times)
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:52:18 AM

I dont think any legit cloud minr site exists that can help u make profit like this cept the high mantainance fee ones.. anyways I hope this will stick more than a year!
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 12:26:21 PM

I dont think any legit cloud minr site exists that can help u make profit like this cept the high mantainance fee ones.. anyways I hope this will stick more than a year!

Well, there's only AMHash and Bit-x left at this point. What do you think is a high maintenance fee? Would you say AMHash's fee of $0.001551 per Gh per day is high? If so, then you'd be wrong. That actually less than 0.07 $/kWh which is insanely cheap if you ask me (I pay 0.24 $/kWh for my leccy though).
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:10:32 PM

so how much do i earn in a day with say 1000 ghs ?
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:31:34 PM

so how much do i earn in a day with say 1000 ghs ?

That depends on the difficulty and price of bitcoin at the time when payments are issued. Legitimate services will have the necessary information on their website or service thread to make such a calculation. Today's payment for AMHash was 351 Satoshis per Gh, so for 1 Th/s you'd get 0.00351 BTC from AMHash and Bit-x calculator says 0.00205906 BTC. Bit-x have already went negative and reduced the maintenance fee by 33% though. Tomorrow, who knows?
Faceboss

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:40:11 PM

Bit-x have already went negative and reduced the maintenance fee by 33% though. Tomorrow, who knows?

Wow don't see a problem there!
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:23:04 PM

I can not see proof yet for a scam, but yes most companies suffer from the low btc price.
Their business model is not completely open and i respect that, some agruments look suspicious but this far i am absolutely not complaining.

Several so called legit ones left us with worthless shares being ended premature or shut down cloud products example :  cex, zeushash, genesis, am, zenminer all of them took the cloud mining partially off or pay alot less than we wanted some charged fees which actually ended me paying them for mining.

Hell even mining at cheap locations is going to hurt if you do not have sub 0.06 dollar energy prices.

Not all of it is a scam even though it hurts us who bought into them, ofcourse i get angry too but after a while i do not think all are being bad boys

I see the massive attacks on the guy from pbmining, yes i also lost some btc from them but I DO NOT AGREE PEOPLE attack the person behind it

Why do i say that because i still get paid some fairy dust from the pbmining. How he did it is not important the pbmining failed because btc value is too low to pay the bills of the miners.

Did he had a scam going i am not sure, so stop the witch hunt or keep it straight and correct.

So claim something about the site and they provided info you do not trust, that on itself is not enough proof for me that they are going to scam me.

If cloudminr.io is a bad business model i will find out but this far i am very satisfied and see my weekly pay coming in pretty on time.

Will it make ROI i have to wait till my 5 Th pays off, the only risk is that if the german brothers make true what they posted btc will get another huge hit if 300 to 600  PH enters the btc arena
And do you know what scares me more is that i kinda already know these guys are able todo it if they go online with the machines they are testing.

How do you think thats gonna effect the btc market ... seen what happened with ltc with those massive 1 to 2 Gh scrypt boards indeed down the drain....
pajaperc

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:47:48 AM

I do agree that cloudminr.io may indeed be a Ponzi scam but I had investments with other legitimate companies that failed.

The experiences kept reminding me that there is risk in any investment.

For cloudminr.io, I bought on 50 GH/s and just let it re-invest on its own and is now already at 93 GH/s (4 days auto re-invest and 3 days mining for the weekly payout) and it's been running for over a month now without them missing a payout.

I'll just keep on doing this every week until cloudminr.io gives proof of legitimacy for me to invest more.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 06:31:00 AM

I think they have some connection with Eobot. Some BTC was sent to Eobot.

-MZ

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: