Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][Auction] Prypto.us for sale  (Read 513 times)
chiguireitor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 07:37:05 PM

I've currently setup a mini blog to state some facts, i do want to sell this domain, i was going to do a lot of things with it but i'm rather short on time atm and it would be a huge opportunity for someone wanting to sell a lot of prepaid cards on the US.

http://www.prypto.us/

I'm starting the auction with the minimum bid of 0.1BTC (0.1BTC == hold the domain). I've registered it through GoDaddy, so you (and probably the escrow, if you have less reputation than me on btctalk) need to be registered on GoDaddy to accept the domain transfer in fast fashion.

Contact me here, via twitter @johnvillarz or the other methods on the page to make an offer.

Good luck everyone! Smiley

Rules:
  • Same amount offers will belong to the first person to offer on that bracket.
  • Minimum increments of 0.1btc, if your offer is less than 0.1btc from the previous offer, it will be silently ignored
  • If you have less reputation than me, you have to send BTC first, then i transfer the domain
  • If you have more reputation than me, we can pm each other the terms of the exchange

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: