Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 06:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GreenCoin [OP upgrade] - A personalized carbon emission offset credit  (Read 5818 times)
biodieselchris (OP)

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:53:08 PM

I'm sorry to be one of those guys, I can't seem to get a clear understanding of how to do the swap :/

Should I PM someone? Or is there a thread dedicated to swaps?

No apologies necessary! It isn't very clear yet so we should begin to discuss it. I currently do not have an online exchange running and probably wouldn't try to operate one for security reasons. WHat I haven't done yet, but will this week, is ask both Allcoin and Bittrex if they can operate an exchange and that would be the easiest (though they would charge a small fee). In the absence of either of these options I would work with each individual either through PM here or you can email support@grcoin.com. The steps would work like this:

- Ideally you would contact me first with the new GREX address (helpful but not required you would also quote the amount of coins to be exchanged)
- I would reply and send you a unique GRE address to send the old coins to
- Once I receive the coins to the unique GRE address I will send the requisite new GREX coins over to you

biodieselchris (OP)

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 06:59:28 PM

We have an official ANN thread going for the new coin launch:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957976.0

So I'm locking this thread now. Please comment in the new thread, thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: