Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:17:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BUYING] BTC with Vanilla Reload Cards [STAMP RATE No Premiums !!!]  (Read 2696 times)
WoodCollector (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:42:05 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 01:11:15 AM by WoodCollector

Many of you know me from my wooden Bitcoin art, another larger part of that operation is my "buying wood for bitcoin" service in where i buy TONS of wood from around the world from forum members using Bitcoin.

The wood buying operation has grown to immeasurable heights and i am having difficulty purchasing enough BTC to keep up with demand. Coinbase locked my account yesterday as it was "suspicious" that i created an account about 2 months ago and have already bought over $1.5 Million USD worth of Bitcoin. I dont trust Circle or any of the other exchanges any further than i can throw a Volkswagen so that option is out, and the few guys i am buying BTC from with cash face to face are having a hard time keeping up with demand. To help keep on top of the problem, i am now buying BTC from forum members for Vanilla Reload **ONLY VANILLA RELOAD**

Rate: Bitstamp

Amounts Available Now:

Out of cards until tomorrow

Terms:

1:Do not bother replying/messaging if you have a default negative trust rating unless you intend on sending first or using escrow

2: Do not bother replying/messaging if you do not intend to redeem the Vanilla reload immediately, PM's on this forum are not guaranteed to be secure and i am not going to be responsible if you decide to "hang on to the code" for a few days and your messages get hacked and the funds get stolen from you. Our transaction is done 10 minutes after the exchange is made and i verify the funds before i send the PIN.

3: I am always very busy either making art or buying wood, i do my best to go and buy a few Vanillas every day to have on hand but sometimes i will have to go buy a card specifically for you, this may take a few hours, so please be patient, i will NOT have you send the BTC before i have the Vanilla PIN in my hands.

4: Again, i am always very busy making art or buying wood, it may take a while for me to reply to your trade request. Please be patient or find other buyer.

5: Due to the time it takes to run to the store and buy a Vanilla Reload card, if you make a request and i have a card in hand already within $50 below what your request is, i reserve the right to buy a lesser amount of BTC for the lesser price.

6: "In a hurry" is not something i can accommodate very often, There are other buyers on the forum who might be able to accommodate you better if you are in a rush. I just want to be honest and up-front about it, i dont want to waste your time and i dont want my time to be rushed.

7: I am online often after my local store where i buy cards is closed, If you have something to sell and the status says after hours, send me a message and let me know what you want to sell, as soon as the store opens in the morning i will happily grab a card when i do my morning pickup to facilitate your needs. If the status says closed that means i am out of cards and unable to run and get more at the moment, you can still message me with the amount you would like to sell and as soon as i am back i will run and get your card.

8: I WILL NOT purchase BTC with any other means than Vanilla Reload, it is the safest means i have found so far and Vanilla has been happy to help me prosecute people who attempt to scam me in a court of law. Thanks to Vanillas vigilance i was able to receive restitution and watch someone get a 90 day sentence last week for trying to rip me off using Localbitcoins last month.

9: This exchange is for Vanilla Reload Cards as stated in the thread title, NOT vanilla debit cards. you will receive the PIN from the vanilla reload card during this transaction. Due the added headache and time involved, i will not be e-mailing pictures or any other special requests.

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:44:17 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 07:07:03 PM by WoodCollector

Trusted Traders Who Have Helped Me Get BTC To Buy Wood

xetsr
Maxplayer14
Smack That Ace

ROFLMFAO - The bullshit faggot dictators (A.K.A The Mods) banned this account. May you all rot in cryptocurrency hell.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:26:41 AM

Heading to bed for the night, Message me with an amount you want to sell and i can pick up cards in the morning when i wake up for you tomorrow.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

Buying again, getting ready to head to town to grab cards, let me know if there is a particular amount you need.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:35:59 AM

Heading out for the night, Happy holidays to all. Going to need to buy roughly $15,000 usd in coin next week. Please let me know if you have some to sell.

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:43:25 AM

Will be running to town soon to load up on cards, let me know if there is an amount you need.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1100

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 06:07:45 PM

Hello

I want to buy a 200 usd vanilla card.

Is that possible ?

Regards

Duke

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:07:56 PM

Hello

I want to buy a 200 usd vanilla card.

Is that possible ?

Regards

Duke

Yep I will be running to town soon again. I will get one for you

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

Thanks

Waiting for your response..

It is a vanilla walmart card , Correct?

what will be the charge in btc for 200 usd card ?

Regards

Duke

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:45:05 PM

Thanks

Waiting for your response..

It is a vanilla walmart card , Correct?

what will be the charge in btc for 200 usd card ?

Regards

Duke

Yes, sorry for the delay Ace, we had un-expected visitors show up about 3 hours ago and i have been trapped in the house. i will be heading out the door any minute.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Free Free Palestine

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:55:01 PM

So i need a 200 usd vanilla card.

I can put the coin in escrow ?

Regards

duke

Merry Christmas

Maxplayer14

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 11:57:44 PM

I need a $200 Vanilla Reload card myself have the BTC.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:20:15 AM

Can do, heading out the door now.

antonpans

Activity: 241
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:39:22 AM

Can do, heading out the door now.
I`d suggest you to use an escrow with the new guy

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:01:01 AM

So i need a 200 usd vanilla card.

I can put the coin in escrow ?

Regards

duke

Merry Christmas

Hey guys, the pharmacy is out of the physical scratch off cards at the moment, probably because i have bough a few dozen of them the past few days. My wife is heading back towards home from about an hour away and is going to stop at walmart on her way home and grab them for me. I will message you when i get them in hand. If you need to run, i can hang on to them until morning for you its not a problem. Sorry for the delay, things have been crazy this holiday season. Things normally go much smoother than this and i normally have a lot of cards on hand.

Ragecat

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:14:51 AM

don't have any vanilla card, just question.

0_o

1.5 million USD worth of BTC? Do you make a lot of money from wooden art? I am big fan, your art is very beautiful.
Maxplayer14

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:23:47 AM

That's fine with me, I just need in the next 24 hrs.
WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:36:30 AM

don't have any vanilla card, just question.

0_o

1.5 million USD worth of BTC? Do you make a lot of money from wooden art? I am big fan, your art is very beautiful.

I have been a Master Artisan wood carver for 8 years now. 20+ total years carving, and turning wood. Outside the Bitcoin community i deal with a very limited but very wealthy clientele creating some of the most unique pieces ever to be made on the planet. It has paid very well over the years but i do not make art for the money, or i would be charging about double or triple what i have been for the Bitcoin art i have done instead of practically giving it away for the cost of wood and materials, i make art for the love of creation, to take something that is nothing and transform it into beauty which speaks to people on many levels.

I have actually bought about $1.7Million usd worth of bitcoin since i started, only $1.5m through coinbase. It is only for wood purchases and is normally sent to someone from this forum somewhere in the world who has access to wood for me within a few hours of me getting it, its not like i am hoarding it. I dont treat Bitcoin like an investment. It is strictly a great utility that solves about 100 problems i have had conducting business in the past. Even if bitcoin fell to $1.00usd i still have a use for it, and wont lose any money in the process.

That's fine with me, I just need in the next 24 hrs.

Can do for sure Max, i will message you as soon as i have it in my hands. Thanks for your patience.  Grin

WoodCollector (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:18:59 AM

Ok, got a $200 card ready to go, she only had $200 on her i guess. i will grab the other one in the morning unless it is really needed tonight.

Max or Ace are either of you still around and ready to go?

Maxplayer14

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:35:09 AM

Ok, got a $200 card ready to go, she only had $200 on her i guess. i will grab the other one in the morning unless it is really needed tonight.

Max or Ace are either of you still around and ready to go?

Yeah on a tablet now give me a few minutes to get to my computer.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: