Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:42:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bots, programming and other services 4 sale, act fast and get a great deal!  (Read 534 times)
BMNY (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:41:45 AM

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Trying to get some last minute cash in for christmas (been a bad month here, over 10k in unpaid invoices that are all over 15 days late now) and wanted to see if anyone had any interest in bots (used for advertising, etc..), needed any programming or development done (primary expertise is web/mobile, however can do desktop/server based software as well, programming for 11 years now all freelance/contract based and it's my day job), or any other related services (can manage PPC campaigns, SEO, and almost every faucet of creating software, or just about everything related to running/managing/growing an online biz.

Have brand new twitter, craigslist, tinder, and other misc. scripts and bots available and willing to make a good deal for serious / motivated buyers. Want to get something in tonight or in the morning, only going to sell 1-2 copies of any given bot so if your interested act fast. These things work great and i'm currently using them to generate some nice cash on the side, just in between pay periods right now and had a run of bad luck which is why i'm motivated to sell. Also have investment opportunities available in several of my own ventures if anyone is interested in buying into any of them.

anyone that's interested in anything and willing to make a deal right away. PM me or leave contact info here and i'll reach out right away.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 4445

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 05:49:33 AM

being a 1st post you may or may not get some ppl interested. im sure if you agree to escrow thatd help. just til ppl know the product works

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BMNY (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:43:00 PM

I understand me being new may cause some trust issues. I am willing to work out terms with whoever in order to make sure their comfortable. Also have references available upon request. Still looking to make a few extra bucks if anyone wants to get in on this now that the holidays are over!
amacar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

Contact this man, he needs a renting bot: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905481.0
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

I need a twitter bot which tweets the price of Bitcoin from api every 3 minutes

amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:44:43 PM

Are you still offering less than 10$? You must know that 10$ is very cheap. If you agree I can make it for 10$.
BMNY (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

from what amacar just said and what i saw in your other thread my rates are most likely way more then you want to pay. if you actually have a budget for it i'd be more then willing to take care of it for you but i can't and won't compete w/ the guys that are offering it to you for $10-$20
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: