Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitvisits.com - PTS/PTC site with 50% payout affiliate program!  (Read 2807 times)
Bitvisits (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 03:32:09 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 07:53:26 AM by Bitvisits

Hi all,

I'd like to bring to your attention www.bitvisits.com which has just launched!  Grin

Referral payouts are currently set at 50% and we have high payouts set for unique and re-surfable click ads (re-surfable = viewable every 24 hours).

• Here's a quick run-through of how the site works - http://www.bitvisits.com/about
  • Surfer accounts are created automatically when you start surfing and are linked to your wallet address used to surf
  • Referral tools are available through your account page
  • Wallet verification (sign a message) is implemented when accessing your personal account for extra security
  • Automatic payouts every Sunday to Microwallet or FaucetBox accounts
  • FAQ's - http://www.bitvisits.com/faq

LAUNCH OFFER
We're offering a free listing (10 second view for 1000 impressions) to the first 10 approved advertisers who respond to this thread with their campaign URL.

Reply below with your campaign URL first, then proceed to set up your campaign using the following form - https://www.bitvisits.com/campaigns. You?ll need to select a payment option (bitpay or paypal) but you don?t need to complete the payment. We?ll then go ahead and approve your ad without any charge.

We've been working hard on this app for the past few months to bring you a better looking/working PTS/PTC site with some really cool and useful features that we hope you'll like. Any feedback/comments/suggestions are very welcome - just drop us a line through the contact page or on this thread.

Cheers,

Peter aka 1 of 2 of The BitVisits Team

PS: Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays to those who celebrate.
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 03:58:30 PM

I'm not being paid from surfing ads currently.
Also, I wouldn't use microwallet.org if I were you, it seems to be going under. Perhaps change to Faucetbox, Paytoshi or direct payments.

The site looks really nice though, a really nice interface!
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:03:17 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We're keeping an eye on microwallet.org as there have been some rumours that he's shutting it down however we believe them to be just that, rumours.

I can see you've viewed 3 campaigns and have been paid for 2 of those so far. Earnings are stored in your "vault" which you can view from your dashboard page. Once you reach the cashout limit which is currently set to 0.00000500 BTC you can request a cashout and it will be processed once a week.

Cheers,

Peter
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:07:56 PM

Thanks for the feedback. We're keeping an eye on microwallet.org as there have been some rumours that he's shutting it down however we believe them to be just that, rumours.
Microwallet has had a few things said about it by the admin. First he said he was selling it and then shutting it down, then he wasn't selling it, now it doesn't seem like it was shutting down. However, the owner has practically disappeared now, he is not replying to any new API request and no support, for both of his websites. It would probably be better to move just in case you have any technical questions.

I can see you've viewed 3 campaigns and have been paid for 2 of those so far. Earnings are stored in your "vault" which you can view from your dashboard page. Once you reach the cashout limit which is currently set to 0.00000500 BTC you can request a cashout and it will be processed once a week.
Oh, I see. That makes sense. I don't really see the point since you are using a micro transaction website to handle payments, meaning there are no fees, but it's your website so do what you want haha.

I may purchase advertising using this, you seem to give some nice options for buying your ad.
vas000

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:15:06 PM

Hello , Good Site , Congrats !

But I don't Understand why to post campaign Here !
I tried to contact , but every time "Incorrect CAPTCHA entered. Please try again" !
I tried that over 10 times and the same problem  Undecided
is there any other direct email Ex(.....@Bitvisits.com) to contact you for Ad (campaign) ?

Thanks,
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:28:18 PM

Microwallet has had a few things said about it by the admin. First he said he was selling it and then shutting it down, then he wasn't selling it, now it doesn't seem like it was shutting down. However, the owner has practically disappeared now, he is not replying to any new API request and no support, for both of his websites. It would probably be better to move just in case you have any technical questions.

We have our reasons and thought through it quite a bit before deciding to take this route. One of the main reasons being so we don't rely 100% on any 3rd part micropayment site in the case that if it goes down we suffer. This way if microwallet does disappear or have any down time (like he did a few weeks ago) our site can keep on functioning until we sort out an alternative for payouts.

Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 04:36:50 PM

I tried to contact , but every time "Incorrect CAPTCHA entered. Please try again" !
is there any other direct email Ex(.....@Bitvisits.com) to contact you for Ad (campaign) ?

Thanks,

Hi, thanks for getting in touch.

The contact form is working just fine. The captcha image is case sensitive so make sure you're entering the correct characters before submitting. Or drop us an email directly info@.....

Cheers,

Peter
vas000

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:47:30 PM

Thanks,

The contact form is working just fine. The captcha image is case sensitive so make sure you're entering the correct characters before submitting. Or drop us an email directly info@.....

Cheers,

Peter

It's Done , Message Sent to info@..... , please can check That  Wink
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:06:33 PM

Thanks,

Cheers,

Peter

It's Done , Message Sent to info@..... , please can check That  Wink

Replied, Vas.  Smiley
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 05:35:16 PM

Thanks for the info. I thought he very busy thats why he dont reply my email for the api

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 06:05:31 PM

1 free campaign spot down, 9 left  Smiley
mrccasals

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:25:36 PM

Nice website, it just needs more advertisers. Sad
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:30:21 PM

Nice design. But u might consider to chose a different domain name as bitvisitor.com is already a very well known website in the same niche.

Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:49:29 PM

Nice website, it just needs more advertisers. Sad

Have to start from somewhere though. We're hoping it will pick up soon enough and have tried a different approach to the boring, old PTS/PTC niche sites by adding some extra features for both advertisers and users visiting the site.

PS: we're offering free campaigns to those interested to test out the site.
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:52:31 PM

not bad for the starters:) but the earning could be rised:)

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:56:47 PM

Nice design. But u might consider to chose a different domain name as bitvisitor.com is already a very well known website in the same niche.

Thanks for the feedback. I would disagree though that choosing a name that's similar to something that already exists is a "bad move". It's a keyword rich domain and we're confident that it will help in gaining users along with the extra features that we have implemented and a fairly decent payout table we're hoping it will gain some traction soon enough.
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

not bad for the starters:) but the earning could be rised:)

We're gathering feedback from users and will be reviewing payments and advertising costs throughout the next few days. Also, rather than having a high payout for a campaign that you can only view once we have re-surfable campaigns which allow you to view the same campaign after 24 hours as well as a referral program that pays out 50% of referred earnings.

Thanks for feedback  Smiley
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 08:32:10 PM

FaucetBox integration added!

Users can now select which micropayment processor they prefer to have their earnings cashed out to - Microwallet or FaucetBox. Users can set this option through their account settings page.
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 08:50:25 PM

I'm not being paid from surfing ads currently.
Also, I wouldn't use microwallet.org if I were you, it seems to be going under. Perhaps change to Faucetbox, Paytoshi or direct payments.

The site looks really nice though, a really nice interface!

Thanks for the suggestion yesterday Smiley. We've now implemented FaucetBox for cashouts so users now have the option to choose which they prefer.
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 08:01:28 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 08:40:43 PM by Bitvisits

We have a few more new campaigns active on bitvisits.com and have increased payouts:

10 sec = 0.00000200
20 sec = 0.00000400
30 sec = 0.00000600
40 sec = 0.00000800
50 sec = 0.00001000
60 sec = 0.00001200

Don't forget that you can always return and re-visit the re surf-able campaigns daily to get more bitcoin. All your earnings are 100% secured in your vault until you decide to cash out.

For advertisers - there are still a few free slots open so add your campaign and update here to have it activated without paying!

Affiliate Program - currently pays out 50% or referred earnings.

Cheers,

Peter
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: