Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Christmas crash starts at tonight  (Read 1785 times)
todayyet (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:41:31 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 01:11:27 AM by todayyet

I think the Christmas crash has started

The BEAR RUN has BEGUN like it always does. it took 2 or 3 days to slowly rise each $2, however it only takes few hours to drop $10 or $20

We are now going back to sub $300 after this small "pump smoke" aren't we?

fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:50:47 PM

Welcome to bitcointalk forums. Have you read the Satoshi whitepaper?
https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Trevon

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 06:55:52 PM

See it  as a another buy opportunity, it will go back up again.

fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:02:15 PM

Actually the great 2015 pump starts tomorrow!
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:10:06 PM

I'm sick of newbie accounts' writing on speculation subforum.
They're always trying to fud...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:51:20 PM

Past posts by fewcoins:

"Why don't you think it will go below 300??? The supply is being created at a massive rate & the demand is disappearing!!! Almost gone!!!"

"STOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!!"

Past posts by fewcoins:

"How is it a bull market long term when miners will continue to sell every coin they mint? That means unlimited selling pressure... think."

"The point is everybody is selling BTC, nobody is BUYING bitcoins and this will make the price go down until people panic & make the price decline even further! Endless cycle!!!"

"More like 3 year bear market into a crash that wipes BTC out just like that digital gold junk (the first virtual currency) TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOST MONEY IN THAT CURRENCY then get back to me!"

"There is no new money coming in and miners are producing $1.8m in bitcoin PER DAY EVERY DAY, It will never stop or slow down. When do you see that much money coming into BTC daily???  Probably around when the last bitcoin is set to be mined & right before all the miners shut off their machines since mining no longer has a reward for them why would they run these machines & pay electricity just to keep the network running???

I think everyone will cash out long before the last bitcoin is mined anyway."

"LOL! Hilarious!!! Let's keep talking about rising prices when BTC has never increased in value since it passed $1,000 ONCE"

"Well people have been jumping onto this sinking ship all year! So hold your hat & jump onto the ride with money you don't mind giving away"

"And right now the supply is getting bigger and bigger everyday while the demand is getting smaller and smaller! Meaning the price will continue to go down!!! "

With language like that, it would appear as if he may have just been influencing weak hands to dump so he could pickup cheap coins. Either way, his flip-flopping reveals an agenda
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:19:49 PM

So what if it crashes , I will buy 1 or 2 Bitcoins Cheesy
g27wr

Activity: 221

I like guns.

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:30:22 PM

Past posts by fewcoins:

"Why don't you think it will go below 300??? The supply is being created at a massive rate & the demand is disappearing!!! Almost gone!!!"

"STOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!!"

Past posts by fewcoins:

"How is it a bull market long term when miners will continue to sell every coin they mint? That means unlimited selling pressure... think."

"The point is everybody is selling BTC, nobody is BUYING bitcoins and this will make the price go down until people panic & make the price decline even further! Endless cycle!!!"

"More like 3 year bear market into a crash that wipes BTC out just like that digital gold junk (the first virtual currency) TALK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOST MONEY IN THAT CURRENCY then get back to me!"

"There is no new money coming in and miners are producing $1.8m in bitcoin PER DAY EVERY DAY, It will never stop or slow down. When do you see that much money coming into BTC daily???  Probably around when the last bitcoin is set to be mined & right before all the miners shut off their machines since mining no longer has a reward for them why would they run these machines & pay electricity just to keep the network running???

I think everyone will cash out long before the last bitcoin is mined anyway."

"LOL! Hilarious!!! Let's keep talking about rising prices when BTC has never increased in value since it passed $1,000 ONCE"

"Well people have been jumping onto this sinking ship all year! So hold your hat & jump onto the ride with money you don't mind giving away"

"And right now the supply is getting bigger and bigger everyday while the demand is getting smaller and smaller! Meaning the price will continue to go down!!! "

With language like that, it would appear as if he may have just been influencing weak hands to dump so he could pickup cheap coins. Either way, his flip-flopping reveals an agenda

Everyone has an agenda, his is just shady. I would like fewcoins if he didn't do the flop that he did. Oh well.

Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:46:54 PM

I hope it does, I'm buying as much as I can before the new year. I'm expecting it to rise above $400 in January 2015.
enryk

Activity: 168

GreenCoin

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

The BEAR RUN has BEGUN like it always does

Yeah , seems a lot of newbies make such FUD posts on the forum almost every other day.
They don't even bother posting from their original accounts.

resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:53:00 PM

I am just wondering why the price keeps falling... Is the big dip before xmas or is bitcoin tied in with oil somehow?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dilla

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:56:22 PM

I am just wondering why the price keeps falling... Is the big dip before xmas or is bitcoin tied in with oil somehow?

Stock market is in a bull run.
People sell end of year capital loss for tax benefits.
Bernard Lerring

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:59:30 PM

What has Christmas got to do with the dollar value of Bitcoin?

Do you think that the whales (who are the only ones that can directly sway market price) care about trading during their holidays? They've probably got parties to go to.

Do you think big business announcements will be made by Amazon/Google/Microsoft during the Christmas period?

Nope. Their employees/business strategists are on holiday and getting together with families too.

Wait until after new year for speculation on price movement. The only thing that will sway price during Christmas is unavoidable economic failures such as the current situation with Russia etc.

unent

Activity: 326

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

What has Christmas got to do with the dollar value of Bitcoin?

Do you think that the whales (who are the only ones that can directly sway market price) care about trading during their holidays? They've probably got parties to go to.

Do you think big business announcements will be made by Amazon/Google/Microsoft during the Christmas period?

Nope. Their employees/business strategists are on holiday and getting together with families too.

Wait until after new year for speculation on price movement. The only thing that will sway price during Christmas is unavoidable economic failures such as the current situation with Russia etc.

The Chinese have a big influence and don't have Christmas off. We'll have to wait until new year before they go on holiday.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:23:07 PM

The BEAR RUN has BEGUN like it always does

You created a brand new account just to share your thoughts with us?

Why not posting with your normal account?
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:38:27 PM

Blah blah, another conspiracy theory:)

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
jaredboice

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:27:06 PM

Everyone has an agenda, his is just shady. I would like fewcoins if he didn't do the flop that he did. Oh well.

No worries buddy. That's why I posted it. So you'd know  Wink

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:46:15 AM

i hate the christmas crash.   happens ever couple years.
Jamacn

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:25:15 AM

Santa Claus will put Bitcoins into my socks   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
GÜNther.Danish

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:49:35 AM

Santa Claus will put Bitcoins into my socks   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes