Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:51:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy loan request  (Read 1233 times)
ThatsMe (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:26:07 PM

I started investing in Hash Profit a few weeks ago. I currently have 265 Kh/s with them. I bought 200 kh/s with my BTC. The rest came from reinvesting. With that 265 kh/s I am receiving .00194 BTC per day. Here's where the crazy loan part comes in. They've sent me a Promo Code for 75% off the normal price. So, I can purchase 50,000 kh/s for 22.16999 BTC. With that 50,000 kh/s I would receive 0.35738 BTC per day, 2.50168 BTC per week, 10.72151 BTC per month. If someone is willing to take a chance on me then I will give them every thing I get from Hash Profit on a weekly basis for three months. I'm not super good at math but that's about a 10 BTC profit over a 3 month period. I will also send a message daily with the BTC transaction with Hash Profit.

This is why I think this is a Crazy Loan Request. I am not well known. That's due to my personality. I prefer to sit and watch and listen to everyone else, rather than be the center of attention. I mull over my Ideas for hours on end before sharing them. Would I give out a loan like this to someone who has very little activity in the community? Absolutely not. Am I asking for someone or a group of people to take a big chance on me. Yes I am. I know me, and I know I'm a respectable person, but I have no way of showing that, that I know of, to the community and any potential Investors. All of the numbers listed come from the hash profit website. You can go on there and do the math yourself. It is a crazy opportunity. If I had the 22 BTC I wouldn't be asking begging for the loan. I know their are those out their that started mining early or investing early that are sitting on thousands of BTC for whatever reason. Here is a chance to put that BTC to work and gain more.

What do I get out of it? Well after the first three months about 10 BTC a month. which to me is awesome.

I have owned Antminer S1's and S3's. I have seen their profitability drop. All I have running right now are the S3's I'm not making much on them. That's why I Started with cloud mining. I tried Ghash but they were too expensive to make it worth while. I stumbled on Hash Profit and decided to try them out. My goal was to reinvest every thing I made into more kh/s. I signed up on November 1st this year and have only purchased 200 kh/s with my BTC. So that's about a 30% increase in mining power in two months. Not Bad. What do I plan on doing with the BTC I get after the loan is paid off? Buy more kh/s of course. I do believe in diversification and AsicMiner is due with a new chip in the spring, so I look in to getting in on that. The First people to get the Antminer S1's had a huge advantage over those who waited a few months to purchase them. I feel this is a similar situation. Hash profit has a unique way of mining that I feel others will copy. I want to get in on the ground floor. I don't know how long Hash profit will honor the promo code, but my guess is it won't be long. I have enough bitcoin coming my way on the 31st, thanks coin base, to purchase 2000 kh/s. That's the minimum for the pest price. When I receive that I will make that purchase and use my promo code. If someone takes a chance on me before then, I will use my promo code to purchase the kh/s.

There is a good chance no one will invest in me, like I said I wouldn't do it. If that is the case Thank You for taking the time to read this post. I know some smart butt is going to wise off and say something stupid like. "We don't know you, why would we give you our BTC? Seems like a scam to me." That's the way I would feel too. That's why I've tried to explain everything I can in as much detail as I can. Please don't bash me just to get another post under your belt. I know it's a Hail Mary, and I have bad shoulders. If you do decided to invest in me Thank You a million times over. This, I think, would be a life changing event for me. It would be awesome if someone helped me out.
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:36:44 PM

Wait, you asking for 22BTC to buy cloud mining?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:39:46 PM

This, I think, would be a life changing event for me. It would be awesome if someone helped me out.

The problem is, it would also be a life changing event for the person(s) you scam out of 22btc.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:40:17 PM

and without collateral.

even if he is honest, if cloud site turns out to be scam(not unlikely in the cloud mining world) he will have no way to pay back.

fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 07:45:25 PM

and without collateral.

even if he is honest, if cloud site turns out to be scam(not unlikely in the cloud mining world) he will have no way to pay back.
Even if it not a scam, why people will give him the loan? Better they just go buy for themself

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BitHarry

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:53:14 PM

Crazy isnt the word, someone would be absolutely insane bonkers to provide you with the funds for what is most likely a ponzi scam.
ThatsMe (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:21:24 PM

Thank's for the bashing. Got to get that post count up. I said it was a long shot. Your right I have no collateral. I have no way of repaying if Hash Profit turns out to be a scam or ponzi scheme. The only way I can think to make this a fair deal is to give everything back for the first three months. So if it shuts down in three months and two days Looks like I didn't get very much out of the deal. On the flip side of that if it shuts down January 1st then whoever takes the chance to invest in me would be out 22 BTC. Yes, the risk is high, but so is the reward. I also took the risk of posting this request, knowing that people would bash me, my name would leave a bad taste in some people's mouth, and generally shunned by the BTC community. My request wasn't aimed at the people who only have 25 BTC to their name. It was aimed at the one's sitting on a couple of thousand BTC. You wouldn't go to your neighbour and ask for a $30,000 loan for a new car. If you had a neighbour that had that kind of money sitting around they could loan to you, good luck convincing them. Well, thats what I did. I asked my neighbor for a loan. Most of my BTC neighbours simply don't have that much to lend. The few that do, well, I'm trying to convince them. Why don't they go and buy it for themselves? That same 50,000 kh/s would cost 29 BTC with the 65% discount their giving everyone. I have a 75% off promo code. Maybe that 7 extra BTC is worth the piece of mind knowing you don't need to trust someone else in the BTC community. But they still need to trust Hash Profit won't shut down January 1st. I will put all of my BTC in when I get it from CoinBase. It won't be much 1.2 BTC, but I'm going all in. So if Hash profit shut's down January 1st then I'll be out too. I don't know 100% sure if Hash Profit is real or not. I haven't been to see their facility. I do know they've been around since May. They have some video's of their farm, of course that could be someone's personal farm. If you want to check them out here are some links.

to main page - https://hashprofit.com/en/?hp=83767
to pricing page - https://hashprofit.com/en/khs/?hp=83767
to registration page - https://hashprofit.com/en/registration/?hp=83767

Disclaimer* If you use the above links and end up buying from Hash Profit I will get a 5% bonus from whatever you buy. It's part of their partnership program. If you do not want to let me gain anything from your investment then go strait to their website hashprofit.com.
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:23:16 PM

it's not bashing, it's the truth. Why would ANYONE loan you 22 btc without collateral. That's just a crazy thing to ask indeed and I don't believe anyone will loan you that amount of money. I wouldn't even loan a family member that much.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
ThatsMe (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:24:24 PM

Wow, negative 6 trust for asking for a loan. Thank's guys. I did nothing but ask for a loan and BTC community hates me for it. I really appreciate it.
ThatsMe (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:39:48 PM

it's not bashing, it's the truth. Why would ANYONE loan you 22 btc without collateral. That's just a crazy thing to ask indeed and I don't believe anyone will loan you that amount of money. I wouldn't even loan a family member that much.

It is bashing because I explained it was a long shot, I said I probably wouldn't get anyone to invest in me. I was honest and explained everything that I could to the best of my ability. And I am rewarded with negative trust. If you don't want to give me any BTC then don't. I have never said or did anything to deserve negative trust. Name one person on here that I have mistreated, mislead, or ripped off. You can't because I haven't done any of those things. Someone, please point out to me how I deserve negative trust. Anyone?
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 09:42:37 PM

It is bashing because I explained it was a long shot, I said I probably wouldn't get anyone to invest in me. I was honest and explained everything that I could to the best of my ability. And I am rewarded with negative trust. If you don't want to give me any BTC then don't. I have never said or did anything to deserve negative trust. Name one person on here that I have mistreated, mislead, or ripped off. You can't because I haven't done any of those things. Someone, please point out to me how I deserve negative trust. Anyone?

They do that because they want prevent people from getting scammed. You could lock this topic and ask for the persons that gave you a negative trust to remove it.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
ThatsMe (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:03:52 PM

They do that because they want prevent people from getting scammed. You could lock this topic and ask for the persons that gave you a negative trust to remove it.

I understand no one want's anyone to get scammed, I also understand anyone with 22 BTC to loan is probably smart enough to not get scammed. OK, there are some dumb people with money, but do you think those people cruse the loan listings on this forum looking to invest? I will leave this open until I have used the promo code with my bitcoin if noone invest in me. I invite everyone that left negative trust to pm me and explain why I deserve negative trust. I'm not asking you to remove it, you felt it was necessary, I just would like to know why you felt it was necessary. If your going to bend me over, as least pull my hair and make it fun.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 10:04:04 PM

Wow, negative 6 trust for asking for a loan. Thank's guys. I did nothing but ask for a loan and BTC community hates me for it. I really appreciate it.

You walked into our clubhouse from off the street and asked for about $8,000.  You didn't bother sitting down and shooting the shit with us for a while.

You're not part of this BTC community.  Go beg for money where you usually hang out.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

I think we don't hate you , but it's very suspicious to request a loan without a valid collateral (and  you are also a newbie , how we can trust you ? The valid collateral is the only way for the  security of  both the parts).
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 10:20:59 PM

OP, it is not a right place for u to ask for a loan. We have our rules. Any one violates the rules and deserve the outcome of negative feedback! If you, as a newbie, can easily get a large amount of loan, then anyone can just create a new account to ask for a loan and run away, isn't it? Use your common sense!
cookmac

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:17:05 PM

This guy is clearly trolling. Please don't feed it.
BitcoinChick86

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:41:03 PM

I think its pretty harsh that you got negative trust tbh, You havnt actually scammed anyone, you have only asked.
ThatsMe (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:31:03 AM

OP, it is not a right place for u to ask for a loan. We have our rules. Any one violates the rules and deserve the outcome of negative feedback! If you, as a newbie, can easily get a large amount of loan, then anyone can just create a new account to ask for a loan and run away, isn't it? Use your common sense!

I posted under Lending. If that is not the right place then please point me in the right direction. Also please let me know where the rules are. I've searched for them. The best I can find it use common sense.  Which is why I've clearly stated that this loan would be a long shot, and I didn't think it would happen. And if you look I didn't create this account yesterday.

You walked into our clubhouse from off the street and asked for about $8,000.  You didn't bother sitting down and shooting the shit with us for a while.

You're not part of this BTC community.  Go beg for money where you usually hang out.   Undecided

I walked in 6 months ago. Just because I like to sit in the corner and watch everyone else doesn't mean I haven't been in the room. I usually hang out at work or at home. I'm not much of a social butterfly.

This guy is clearly trolling. Please don't feed it.

No not trolling. I really did ask for a loan, and really plan on doing what I said I was going to do if someone decides to take a chance. Hey if you decided you want to invest in me, then I'll give you my phone number and we can talk. If your close I'll even visit. Buy you a cup of coffee or something.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 12:32:26 AM

OP, read this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:42:40 AM

OP, cloud mining is a scam by nature....do you understand why?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: