Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beautiful Loans Available here  (Read 2696 times)
Creation (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:49:47 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2015, 10:54:54 AM by Creation

I made this thread to provide an alternative to interest-based finance in the best interests of the people.(pun intended) I strongly believe that interest contributes to the misery of millions across the world.
  • Charging interest is inimical to a stable economy
  • Interest causes unemployment, inflation, and environmental destruction
  • Interest moves money from the poor to the rich
  • Interest favours projects which yield high profits in the short term
I will offer Interest-free personal loans. Anyone can apply for a interest free loan but due to an expected high demand and limited funds, I have to prioritise who this money goes to.

For the sake of transparency, I require that all loan applicants use this thread to request loans. DO NOT request loans via PMs!
Loans will be considered on a case by case basis. Applicants should post the loan amount required and state the reason for the loan. If you do not wish to publicly state the reason, you must do so privately before any loan can be issued. Loans will be paid out in BTC and should be paid back in BTC. Collateral is required if you cannot prove you have the ability to repay the loan.

Lending Pool: 0.5BTC

[Loans]

Help rebuild the foundations of fair finance and donate as this will only increase the lending pool.
This is a non-profit initiative
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:52:05 AM

I'd like to borrow 0.10 BTC so I can buy eggs found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=892340.0

Trying to bake the largest cake ever and beat the Gusiness world record so I need a lot of eggs.

Creation (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:56:25 AM

Trying to bake the largest cake ever and beat the Gusiness world record so I need a lot of eggs.

You posted before I could update the lending pool. I'm actually using some of the proceeds from my first sale for this. Please update your post if you want a loan to be considered.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:57:25 AM

You posted before I could update the lending pool. I'm actually using some of the proceeds from my first sale for this. Please update your post if you want a loan to be considered.
Was just kidding with you, hope you realize I was trying to get a loan to buy eggs from you haha (but really don't need the eggs or want them). Good luck with your lending.

Creation (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:01:11 AM

Was just kidding with you, hope you realize I was trying to get a loan to buy eggs from you haha (but really don't need the eggs or want them). Good luck with your lending.
Thanks for the light humor. I hope this goes well too.
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:03:34 AM

I made this thread to provide an alternative to interest-based finance in the best interests of the people.(pun intended) I strongly believe that interest contributes to the misery of millions across the world.
I will offer Interest-free personal loans. Anyone can apply for a interest free loan but due to an expected high demand and limited funds, I have to prioritise who this money goes to.

For the sake of transparency, I require that all loan applicants use this thread to request loans. DO NOT request loans via PMs!
Loans will be considered on a case by case basis. Applicants should post the loan amount required and state the reason for the loan. If you do not wish to publicly state the reason, you must do so privately before any loan can be issued. Loans will be paid out in BTC and should be paid back in BTC. Collateral is required if you cannot prove you have the ability to repay the loan.

Lending Pool: 0.03BTC

[Donators]

Help rebuild the foundations of fair finance and donate as this will only increase the lending pool.

Lending Pool: 0.03BTC

[Donators]

Just wanted to know that what is meant by LENDING POOL here?

Also PLEASE SEND ALL THE COLLATERAL TO A TRUSTED ESCROW
Creation (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:05:03 AM

Lending Pool = funds available for loan
DRK

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:58:55 AM

When you say pool do you mean you want other lenders to join you? Its not particularly clear.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:03:41 PM

When you say pool do you mean you want other lenders to join you? Its not particularly clear.

Aye. I think so. There is also "Donations"
H.W.Z

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:24:14 PM

OP, do u just accumulate as much fund as possible? Then u r the actual fund owners! U just put 0.03 bitcoin there, too small as dust. How could we really trust u and donate to u!

Creation (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:21:09 PM

If you want to make a one off donation of 0.03BTC, you can do so and your name would be added to donators list
I recommend donating atleast 0.03BTC ,with donations received we can continue to administer our loan funds.

yenzae0215

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:38:18 AM

Loan Amount: 0.04
to be repaid: .046
Repayment Date: on or before Jan 1
Collateral: sorry i dont have any to offer 
Reason: im just short in buying something
BTC: 12R9SPJBoiXmJiQ23HwM38gEWoBZ6FWk31

pls send me a PM if accepted.. thanks!

Banned**
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:41:13 AM

I doubt there will be any ppl who will donate to this pool created by newbie! OP , I think u at least should build a little trust at the beginning.
LitecoinMyAss

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:53:38 AM

Was not very funny to me.
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 08:37:35 AM

What the donator will get if they give the money? You can just make another acc and give the loan to it and run away. I dont think there will be donator for you

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Creation (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

Declined.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:13:47 AM

Declined.

Your loan request was declined. He is supposed to make money out of you and not the other way around. That's how "beautiful" his loans are.

Clint

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:19:41 AM

Declined.

You can make a request on my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=904627.0
Only have 0.03BTC to lend interest free.

you ask him to post a request to you then the answer is declined? just wow Smiley)

puzzel.me

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:36:29 AM

Declined.

You can make a request on my thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=904627.0
Only have 0.03BTC to lend interest free.

you ask him to post a request to you then the answer is declined? just wow Smiley)
Maybe he would have realized something later on and made his mind not to give out loans.
Creation (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:11:49 AM

He ignored that I only had 0.03BTC to lend. He ignored the interest free repayment I am offering. (Strictly do not accept interest payments of any kind). That's before I started vetting him for the loan.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: