Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people pay with bitcoin really ?!  (Read 2232 times)
santouao (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

I'm a bitcoin lover and i want pay the seller bitcoin as more as i can ,if it's same price and same value, and i try to supply one service : sell the online game currency or the others digital goods in the game,and accept the bitcoin, but i found doesn't have much people need this service ,so i want to ask : how many people pay with bitcoin really ?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:11:08 AM

in my opinion, not so many, but on the deep web this currency is the main billing source.

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:13:12 AM

in my opinion, not so many, but on the deep web this currency is the main billing source.
yeah,maybe just deep web ,ok ,then ,there is a question : why we need pay for the bitcoin ,just because the bitcoin use in the deep web ?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 07:50:59 PM

I'm a bitcoin lover and i want pay the seller bitcoin as more as i can ,if it's same price and same value, and i try to supply one service : sell the online game currency or the others digital goods in the game,and accept the bitcoin, but i found doesn't have much people need this service ,so i want to ask : how many people pay with bitcoin really ?

Can't really tell how much people "pay" with bitcoin . some of them just hold them and wait the good moment to sell them , however the estimated number is 250k Bitcoin users from the last statistics I've heard .

cheekychap

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:10:40 PM

It depends, the person has to be interested in bitcoin first, only then will he be willing to accept it .
But you can certainly post in the forum, and you will find a lot of people interested in paying with bitcoin. Not sure about the real world.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:37:05 PM

There are plenty people paying with Bitcoin already (most likely experienced Bitcoiners) , myself included.

The real struggle is getting the average joe to use Bitcoin to make purchases.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:47:36 PM

I find myself using it more and more often. Granted, mostly for small purchases, but I can recharge my mobile phone with BTC (mobile vikings), I can order pizza's (and just about any delivery food) with BTC, I can pay for my e-liquids and ecig stuff with BTC and printer cartridges. And I do all of that regularly.
Its not exactly the majority of my online purchases yet, but just about anything I can buy with BTC, I do buy with BTC.
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:53:25 PM

I do as well. But mostly for transactions online, where I can get something shipped to me, and I can pay quick and easy.
Anonymous paying with bitcoin is also a plus for me.

santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:57:37 AM

I do as well. But mostly for transactions online, where I can get something shipped to me, and I can pay quick and easy.
Anonymous paying with bitcoin is also a plus for me.
Wink so ,anything i can help you ? i can offer those game currency :ArcheAge    AION     Aura Kingdom   

DOTA2(or i can buy something from steam)

FIFA14       FIFA15           FFXIV   

Guild Wars 2   

NeverWinter Nights Online

RS Oldschool     RunScape   RIFT   

StarWars

The Elder Scrolls Online 

World of warcraft        WildStar

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:58:57 AM

I find myself using it more and more often. Granted, mostly for small purchases, but I can recharge my mobile phone with BTC (mobile vikings), I can order pizza's (and just about any delivery food) with BTC, I can pay for my e-liquids and ecig stuff with BTC and printer cartridges. And I do all of that regularly.
Its not exactly the majority of my online purchases yet, but just about anything I can buy with BTC, I do buy with BTC.
Grin   when you need PC game currency ,contact with me ,i can offer :ArcheAge    AION     Aura Kingdom   

DOTA2(or i can buy something from steam)

FIFA14       FIFA15           FFXIV   

Guild Wars 2   

NeverWinter Nights Online

RS Oldschool     RunScape   RIFT   

StarWars

The Elder Scrolls Online 

World of warcraft        WildStar

[/center]
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:22:48 AM

I pay and many who Knows how to use it
It's easy because it won't need any Bank statements to Verify or Credit cards or have a Minimum of X age
Just anyone can use it Easily

And the main element is it's Transaction fees
Paypal or Payza charges %2.5 which is huge in Comparison to Bitcoins

faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:55:21 AM

I've used it for peer-2-peer transactions, bought mining gear with it, appliances, computer equipment, etc. It's the best. I've even had a payment dispute with a store and it was settled without issue thanks to the blockchain. I really like it as a payment system and hope it really catches on. I LIKE being my own bank and not having to rely on poor security practices of businesses on losing my coins.
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:13:48 AM

I pay and many who Knows how to use it
It's easy because it won't need any Bank statements to Verify or Credit cards or have a Minimum of X age
Just anyone can use it Easily

And the main element is it's Transaction fees
Paypal or Payza charges %2.5 which is huge in Comparison to Bitcoins
yeah,that's why we love it ! Grin

[/center]
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:16:37 AM

I've used it for peer-2-peer transactions, bought mining gear with it, appliances, computer equipment, etc. It's the best. I've even had a payment dispute with a store and it was settled without issue thanks to the blockchain. I really like it as a payment system and hope it really catches on. I LIKE being my own bank and not having to rely on poor security practices of businesses on losing my coins.
Wink you got bitcoin ,and you will got the bank just own you,but ,i want people use it in the different country,that's more better.more use ,more wide ,more value .

[/center]
valvalis

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:34:58 AM

I think it is still growing.
We need more vendor, and more stuff selling using bitcoin.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:12:23 AM

I think it is still growing.
We need more vendor, and more stuff selling using bitcoin.
newegg and the BTT,is i know the most people here.

[/center]
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:16:44 AM

I think only the 70% of bitcoiners ( or better who own bitcoin) pay with it directly , and the other 30% convert bitcoin >> FIAT money ( like dollar , euro , etc...) and pay the item with the FIAT.  However I there  are some sites like brawker.com , purse.io  , etc where you can pay directly with BTC ( and I  think it is better).

santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:39:27 AM

I think only the 70% of bitcoiners ( or better who own bitcoin) pay with it directly , and the other 30% convert bitcoin >> FIAT money ( like dollar , euro , etc...) and pay the item with the FIAT.  However I there  are some sites like brawker.com , purse.io  , etc where you can pay directly with BTC ( and I  think it is better).

Tongue wow,i guess you must be a Old Bird of bitcoiners ,must be  Grin

[/center]
darkmind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:25:11 PM

Bitcoin is still new and only few merchants accept bitcoin, especially in developing countries. We need more people to promote bitcoin and use them in our daily life. As for myself, I often use bitcoins to pay my cell phone bill,

santouao (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:31:36 PM

Bitcoin is still new and only few merchants accept bitcoin, especially in developing countries. We need more people to promote bitcoin and use them in our daily life. As for myself, I often use bitcoins to pay my cell phone bill,
Smiley i supply the game currency service ,but no have much customers,so i come here ,so i doubt how many people really use it .

[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: