Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of this scammer  (Read 2989 times)
TheBitMan (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 02:27:53 PM

I sent bitcoins to Kornkrit Sreburin and now he is reversing the transaction. His email is kornkrits@yahoo.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 02:32:02 PM

Wrong section, man. Post this in the trading discussions.  Undecided
Tough luck but that's what you get from PayPal unfortunately. The willingness to pay a high fee should be seen as a warning flag.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 03:51:37 PM

You might as well just make and update a single thread that lists all of the people that scammed you, since you'll be seeing much more of that.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 03:52:30 PM

You might as well just make and update a single thread that lists all of the people that scammed you, since you'll be seeing much more of that.
This +1. You'll have a long list in no time, so better keep everything under a thread.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 04:02:38 PM

I sent bitcoins to Kornkrit Sreburin and now he is reversing the transaction. His email is kornkrits@yahoo.com

Tell paypal it was a digital goods sale. No buyer protection for it. If it worked with that klamm guy it will work with you also.
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 04:08:34 PM

Tell paypal it was a digital goods sale. No buyer protection for it. If it worked with that klamm guy it will work with you also.
ok ill try that
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 04:08:58 PM

I have only gotten scammed twice out of hundreds of transactions..
TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 04:16:00 PM

How did he do that my only options are "refund", "proof of shipment" and "i have refunded transaction"
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 04:34:29 PM

How did he do that my only options are "refund", "proof of shipment" and "i have refunded transaction"

You need to escalate it for Paypal to resolve so you can tell them that.
Right now they are still looking if you both can reach an agreement.
At least from my vague mamory from the paypal chargeback process. It's been a long time since I saw that page the last time.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2012, 12:43:59 AM

Are they claiming you did not send them something (IE they are probably the real account holder and scamming you outright) or did they claim their account was hacked and they have no knowledge of the transaction?   

TheBitMan (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2012, 01:26:00 AM

Are they claiming you did not send them something (IE they are probably the real account holder and scamming you outright) or did they claim their account was hacked and they have no knowledge of the transaction?   

They reversed saying they didn't know, but they knew.
J.Socal

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2012, 03:19:23 AM

dude download debut or any other free vid cap software.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: