December 25, 2014, 03:19:17 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 05:20:44 PM by prachen

SOLD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:19:57 PM

User sends a keylogger file.

I offered to buy from the user and he said heres my login info for blockchain.info and that he'll send first,

I opened it and its a read-only account with two bitcoin addresses not owned by him.

It said I needed the private keys which I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked for and he sent me a java file. It was just a document explaining how the bitcoin system works. Fishy. I back out of the trade and he said he'll send first to me directly and then out of nowhere asked for a screenshot after he had been so willing to trade before without one.

I thought about it and realized he probably attached a keylogger or trojan horse to that java file. I'm afraid now to go to my PM or bitcoin accounts, can anyone help? I want to make sure I'm not infected.

This guy is a scammer. BEWARE.

Get sick. Get well.
prachen (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:31:22 PM

User sends a keylogger file.

I offered to buy from the user and he said heres my login info for blockchain.info,

I opened it and its a read-only account with two bitcoin addresses not owned by him.

It said I needed the private keys which I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked for and he sent me a java file. It was just a document explaining how the bitcoin system works. Fishy. I back out of the trade and he said he'll send first to me directly and then out of nowhere asked for a screenshot after he had been so willing to trade before without one.

I thought about it and realized he probably attached a keylogger or trojan horse to that java file. I'm afraid now to go to my PM or bitcoin accounts, can anyone help? I want to make sure I'm not infected.

This guy is a scammer. BEWARE.

i don't know what are you talking about man , anyway i have nothng here sold , thank you for your bla bla .
WhatsBitcoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:34:20 PM

User claims he owns this address:

https://blockchain.info/address/1H7ZWHzAjbxB6RjBRMdANqGaXbWWAUXSP8

and another that has 1 BTC. He says hes going to just go to sell to BTC-e now (he hasn't actually sold any coins) and that the funds in that address will be moved shortly (I highly highly doubt that).

Also, if you look at this account's first post months back, the user sounded much more informed and left his name as mark. On skype this guy barely speaks english and his name is Karim Kremo Karim.

Get sick. Get well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: