Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:13:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Arrests of the Cabal Will Now Commence  (Read 1647 times)
Mageant (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2012, 03:38:08 PM

According to an insider named Drake the mass arrests of the Cabal (group of puppetmasters who have been controlling world affairs) will begin within the next few days (until July 5th or so):

http://www.ascensionearth2012.org/2012/06/green-light-mass-arrests-will-now.html

More infos in the upcoming days expected on this website:

http://www.2012portal.blogspot.com/

---

If true, this is good news. It means humanity will be liberated from the current system of control and many hidden truths will be revealed.

cjgames.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 03:42:28 PM

What on earth is this?  I browsed the site and see snippets like this:

Code:
A classic example of a Galactic Federation of Light V-shaped or boomerang shaped craft, easily identifiable by its single row of large, bright white lights running down the length of each wing, shown here flying over and observing the eruption of Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano in April of 2010. 

And the author is supposedly :

Code:
I am a Starseed, incarnate of the Indigo Ray & channel for the Galactic Federation of Light and my Star Family from the Ashtar Command, an 11th dimensional Osequeq collective from the Star System Tauri C; Amanda, Arisa, Rona, Jella, Morgana, Sophia, Germana, Capella, Jackie, Romana, Angela, Patricia, Anthony, Gifta, Maria, Mercula, Pierca, Ramulete, Augusta, Chevron, Thomas, Uritel. I have incarnated at this time on assignment to advance my education and assist this planet and her people as they prepare for their welcoming into the galactic community.

Is this some bad joke?
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2012, 03:45:33 PM

Each one of us need to take small daily action to do what we can to take back our power and be 100% responsible for our lives.

I do believe their time is over, but we most surely cannot become complacent and wait on others to do the job. Dates are always wrong in my opinion and humble experience and just leave us hanging and hoping.

the future is bright though Smiley

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 03:46:02 PM

Wow, what an incredible development!

Definition of INCREDIBLE
: too extraordinary and improbable to be believed <making incredible claims>  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 28, 2012, 03:49:46 PM

Those sites are almost sci-fi to me.
Loved this - that author has potential:

Uranus square Pluto - Archons Activity

I would like to bring to your attention that this Sunday, June 24th, was the exact time of Uranus-Pluto square, a very powerful astrological alignment that brings much tension into the air.

This influence is most intense in the time window between June 21st and June 28th. This is the timeframe that major non-physical Archons set for the beginning of a violent revolution and civil war. They are hoping to spread this worldwide to create chaos in order to help their physical counterparts hide away from the mass arrest sweeps. That will not help them, even if they try to hide in Uganda. Rest assured that the Light forces know where they are in every moment.

This Archons’ plan will not come to fruition as there are higher positive forces preventing this. Know that non-physical Archons and their minions are behind most violent acts on this planet and they will not be able to initialize this as they are losing power daily.

Goddess wants peace. And peace shall come.

There is hidden war now taking place in Pentagon. The dark Cabal tried to infiltrate the Positive Military group to stop the mass arrests but this is currently successfully being dealt with. This was one of the main reasons for delays that frustrated so many people.

Stardust 2 is a defence and not an attack weapon. It will be activated only to prevent the Cabal from doing harm at the time of the Event. This technology can be activated on a distance with a precision of about one millionth of a millimeter. It will be targeted specifically to the neurotransmitters in nerve cells in the bodies of the members of the Cabal. This technology is very target - specific and no innocent individual will be harmed in any way.

Taking certain hard-core members of the Cabal into the Galactic Central Sun is healing, not punishment. Some of them have been damaged beyond repair. They have rejected the Light completely and this is the only way to deal with the situation. They will not feel any pain while being disintegrated. They will simply be gone forever.

Regardless of the events in the next few days, please remain calm, but alert.

Archons and their minions will try to provoke you. It is natural and human to feel anger, fear, doubt or impatience. But do not act on it. Just calmly observe your emotions, take a few breaths, maybe play your favourite song and then decide how to act.

Do not engage in violence, whether physical (rioting, violent revolution) or verbal (attacking messengers on the internet, hateful comments to anyone, relationship quarrels). Violence will NOT solve our problems. Clearly planned and focused action will.

Focus instead on beauty, nature, meditation. Find calmness within. And when you need to act, act from that calmness.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: