Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertise for FREE - bitvisits.com  (Read 1972 times)
Bitvisits (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 07:13:16 PM

LAUNCH OFFER - BitVisits.com
We're offering free listings (10 second view for 1000 impressions) on our newly launched site - www.bitvisits.com

Reply below with your campaign URL first, then proceed to set up your campaign using the following form - https://www.bitvisits.com/campaigns. You'll need to select a payment option (BitPay or PayPal) but you don't need to complete the payment. We'll then go ahead and approve your ad without any charge once you've done so.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,

Peter
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 07:53:41 PM

I signed up for a campaign. Will post back with results!
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:01:40 PM

I signed up for a campaign. Will post back with results!

Hi,

Thanks for taking up the offer. Your campaign has been approved. Would really love some feedback once you've used the site for a few days.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:03:04 PM

I've used a tracking url in the campaign so I will post the Google Analytics results after the campaign expires.
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:34:27 PM

I've used a tracking url in the campaign so I will post the Google Analytics results after the campaign expires.

I see you haven't verified your account e-mail address. If you verify your account and login you can view stats of visitors locations etc. from within your advertisers dashboard too.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:01:08 AM

We're offering free listings (10 second view for 1000 impressions) on our newly launched site - www.bitvisits.com

Reply below with your campaign URL first, then proceed to set up your campaign using the following form - https://www.bitvisits.com/campaigns. You'll need to select a payment option (BitPay or PayPal) but you don't need to complete the payment. We'll then go ahead and approve your ad without any charge once you've done so.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,

Peter

I have added my site as a campaign
http://btcfaucets.jimdo.com
Please approve it

I tried your site and its looks fabulous! However, I am having issue verifying my signature. Why don't you use email verification instead?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 08:59:06 AM

I see you haven't verified your account e-mail address. If you verify your account and login you can view stats of visitors locations etc. from within your advertisers dashboard too.

I haven't received a verification email yet.

EDIT: It worked after resending it. I tried adding a new campaign but I keep getting a fatal error message.
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 09:15:22 AM

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,

Peter

Please approve it

I tried your site and its looks fabulous! However, I am having issue verifying my signature. Why don't you use email verification instead?

Hi,

I can't see your campaign OR your account as an advertiser which means you didn't get far enough after adding the campaign. You need to select which option to pay with (BitPay or PayPal) and once you see the green success message on the following page you can stop and i'll then approve the campaign.

We use e-mail verification to verify user accounts however that's not possible for verifying a bitcoin wallet address. As they are made freely available i can pick up anyone's email address and attempt to use it so we use the blockchain RPC API to "sign a message" which is the only 100% way to verify ownership of a wallet address. As ad advertiser you verify your email address normally - this is just for users that use the site to surf and get free bitcoin.

PS: which wallet provider are you trying to verify  your address through? The process should be the same but finding where you need to "sign a message" is usually always different.
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 09:21:56 AM

I haven't received a verification email yet.

EDIT: It worked after resending it. I tried adding a new campaign but I keep getting a fatal error message.

Yes i can now see that you've verified your account now.

What is the error message you receive when you try to add a new campaign? Can you submit it through our contact page as a technical issue or send it directly to support [at] bitvisits.com?

Thanks!
BTCFaucets

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:35:41 AM

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,

Peter

Please approve it

Hi,

I can't see your campaign OR your account as an advertiser which means you didn't get far enough after adding the campaign. You need to select which option to pay with (BitPay or PayPal) and once you see the green success message on the following page you can stop and i'll then approve the campaign.

We use e-mail verification to verify user accounts however that's not possible for verifying a bitcoin wallet address. As they are made freely available i can pick up anyone's email address and attempt to use it so we use the blockchain RPC API to "sign a message" which is the only 100% way to verify ownership of a wallet address. As ad advertiser you verify your email address normally - this is just for users that use the site to surf and get free bitcoin.

PS: which wallet provider are you trying to verify  your address through? The process should be the same but finding where you need to "sign a message" is usually always different.

Hello, I just submitted my site again, and have activated my account Smiley
Bitvisits (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 09:43:32 AM

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers,

Peter

Please approve it

Hi,

Hello, I just submitted my site again, and have activated my account Smiley

Great! I've just approved your campaign however i removed the Pause timer and Anonymous Proxy Detection extras as these aren't available for the free listings, sorry!
mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:15:45 AM

Just found your site and want to give a feedback Wink
nice work keep on Wink
xyzabc

Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:44:29 AM

I would like to promote our FORUM , http://thebitpoint.com .
We pay satoshi for activity on Forum.
Thanks

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:10:05 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 04:58:07 PM by Racey

My threshold was reached ages ago, I too have issues regarding my signature.

I tried many times to verify sig, just cannot do it... you can keep the balance.

1s3DP7QaqwsRrTEn6UQBd9zPCmmvv6KW3
TOTAL:
0.00010276 BTC

Better still............

Donate it to Sean's Outpost

Sean's Outpost is the largest provider of meals to the homeless in Escambia County Florida. We have the unique distinction of being the ONLY homeless outreach in the world primarily funded by cryptocurrency. We are grateful for every Satoshi we have ever received.

DONATE BITCOIN:
38ccq12hPFoiSksxUdr6SQ5VosyjY7s9AU

And its gone.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 05:06:16 PM

Registered and made campaign activated account using email campaign number is 267

P M

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:11:08 AM

i call bitvisits.com SCAM!!!
it doesnt pay out to me...any no answer from support at all!!!
since months im contacting support and no reply....noone should visits this site!
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 11:33:43 AM

Nice platform but have already tested and got good results by running campaign. But have doubt about Waiting list as If you bid higher price then only your ad can see at top listing otherwise your site or campaign will go in bottom. And this might no good for both User and Site owner.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:47:15 PM

i call bitvisits.com SCAM!!!
it doesnt pay out to me...any no answer from support at all!!!
since months im contacting support and no reply....noone should visits this site!

you should then now start to be more careful dude  for now just try to improve your rank and then apply for an campaign ad it would be more safer and much bigger amount
P M

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:51:40 PM

Nice platform but have already tested and got good results by running campaign. But have doubt about Waiting list as If you bid higher price then only your ad can see at top listing otherwise your site or campaign will go in bottom. And this might no good for both User and Site owner.

thanks for your reply...im an user not a site owner/runner...i call it scam because they dont pay my claim since months and no reply from support after contacting them a dozen of times at least. so no need to be careful about my opinion.
may be good if you run a campaign but im just claiming faucets from time to time and want my bitcoins...i visited campaigns, viewed adds and earned satoshi. so as a site owner or how ever to call it you are happy but me as an user im not.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:24:08 PM

Reply below with your campaign URL first, then proceed to set up your campaign ......

wanna apply this url: http://yannik.biz/coin.php
can i add this to your page ?
and thanks for free offer .

kind regards
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: