Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abilities galore  (Read 490 times)
delinquent (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 08:46:15 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 05:15:03 AM by delinquent

Well shit, I've spent a year or two away from bitcoin and managed to heavily fuck up my finances. I'll do anything rotten for money.

So far, my skills are limited to:

Intermediate C# programming, with Winforms, Web apps and console programs*  --------------        0.2BTC per day spent             (approximately £40 or $65);
Amateur web design that happens to be really cheap;                                     --------------        0.2BTC per day spent             (approximately £40 or $65);
Video or Telephone technical support, billed per hour at a decent rate;              --------------         0.05BTC per Hr spent             (approximately £10 or $15);
Simple DIY tuition up to and including pipework (but NOT for gasworks);            --------------         0.05BTC per Hr spent              (approximately £10 or $15);
Proofreading and editing suggestions;                                                          --------------         0.02BTC per A4 sheet             (approximately £4 or $6);
Mechanical turking, namely typistry;                                                            --------------         0.01BTC per Hr spent             (approximately £2 or $3);
Business theory (at a heavily reduced rate).                                                 --------------         0.08BTC per 24 Hr session       (approximately £15 or $25);

* Mainly object oriented, although procedural is within my understanding.

Prices are correct as of December 2014, retrieved from http://preev.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 08:53:45 PM

Well shit, I've spent a year or two away from bitcoin and managed to heavily fuck up my finances. I'll do anything rotten for money.

Intermediate C# programming, with Winforms, Web apps and console programs*  --------------        1BTC per day spent;
Amateur web design that happens to be really cheap;                                     --------------        1BTC per day spent;
Video or Telephone technical support, billed per hour at a decent rate;              --------------         0.05BTC per Hr spent;
Simple DIY tuition up to and including pipework (but NOT for gasworks);            --------------         0.05BTC per Hr spent;
Proofreading and editing suggestions;                                                          --------------         0.02BTC per A4 sheet;
Mechanical turking, namely typistry;                                                            --------------         0.01BTC per Hr spent;
Business theory (at a heavily reduced rate).                                                 --------------         0.08BTC per 24 Hr session;

You got any examples of any previous work done in all these categories? A website with your portfolio perhaps?
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:12:43 PM

You got any examples of any previous work done in all these categories? A website with your portfolio perhaps?

I to am interested in this.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:22:02 PM

Intermediate C# programming, with Winforms, Web apps and console programs*  --------------        1BTC per day spent;
Amateur web design that happens to be really cheap;                                     --------------        1BTC per day spent;
Video or Telephone technical support, billed per hour at a decent rate;              --------------         0.05BTC per Hr spent;
Simple DIY tuition up to and including pipework (but NOT for gasworks);            --------------         0.05BTC per Hr spent;
Proofreading and editing suggestions;                                                          --------------         0.02BTC per A4 sheet;
Mechanical turking, namely typistry;                                                            --------------         0.01BTC per Hr spent;
Business theory (at a heavily reduced rate).                                                 --------------         0.08BTC per 24 Hr session;

Charging 1 BTC for an Amateur web design is asking a lot. Others offer the same for a lot less.
Can you give examples of any previous work done?
bigadam0101

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:00:37 PM

I to am interested in this.

You small chances 
delinquent (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:10:10 AM

asking a lot

Oof, sorry, I just did the math! I'll edit the original post to be nicer.

As for getting some examples up, I'm working on a proper portfolio website. It'll have some example programs, and a web app that I'm particularly proud of. I just need to work on making sure there are no compatibility problems, since I'll have to migrate a small SQL database to a mySQLite one. This should be ready soon, I'm just trying to work out how to build a "repository" of sorts and some other small design decisions.
delinquent (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:12:45 PM

For those of you at all interested, whilst my website is in the process of creation I'm also going to be working on another small project: Creating a GUI for ADB and Fastboot (as well as a few other tools). If you don't know what these are, take a look at the forum over at xda-developers. They are both tools for accessing the filesystems of rooted android phones, and for performing other tasks such as flashing basebands and recovery utilities. They are both used via the command line/terminal, and can be occasionally tricky to use. I plan to create an application that allows the input and output to be much simpler and clearer, hopefully helping to mitigate mistakes that can have consequences as serious as rendering a handset unusable.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 06:43:14 AM

Intermediate C# programming, with Winforms, Web apps and console programs*  --------------        0.2BTC per day spent             (approximately £40 or $65);

Where I live (Edmonton, AB), a person with five years experience in C# can make $80 per hour.  Try some headhunters! 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: