Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first few days with Hashprofit.com  (Read 4159 times)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:13:21 PM

You become a customer and find out and I have better things to do on a late saturday afternoon than argue with you

Oh, is that the smell of weasel? ROFL. Why wouldnt you tell potential customers what they are getting before they sign up ? Let me tell you what I think they will get in 2 years, same as in ~6 months: Nil, zip, nada. niente. Endless threads 'gimme back my money'. Thats what they will get, I dont have to sign up to know that.

Besides, you already committed to the bet. Now Im even offering you to formulate the bet and select a trusted escrow agent. If you run away from this now, what should potential customers think of that?
Fluppen (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:20:51 PM

How many bitcoin did you invest at hashprofit.com ?
Also do you have any problem until now ?

The best way is currently to buy PFC over at C-CEX, and buy KHs for those. It's a lot cheaper. Im running with 8000 KH/s right now and are not having any issues.

However I value Puppets opinions and will proceed with caution.. Smiley
trafficriderx

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:37:14 PM

Here are some news about Hash Profit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905567.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:37:52 PM

So Fluppen, you already have smartmining contracts, so according to conmaster you  know how much exactly will you earn from 100GH over the next 2 years, correct? If you dont know either, please ask conmaster to tell you because he doesnt want to tell me and I think we all want to know Smiley
trafficriderx

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:44:57 PM

So Fluppen, you already have smartmining contracts, so according to conmaster you  know how much exactly will you earn from 100GH over the next 2 years, correct? If you dont know either, please ask conmaster to tell you because he doesnt want to tell me and I think we all want to know Smiley

Is it irony? This can't be counted.
Fluppen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:48:57 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 02:24:15 PM by Fluppen

So Fluppen, you already have smartmining contracts, so according to conmaster you  know how much exactly will you earn from 100GH over the next 2 years, correct? If you dont know either, please ask conmaster to tell you because he doesnt want to tell me and I think we all want to know Smiley

Hey, dont drag me into your arugment Tongue But to answer the question, no, of course I dont. But you do get a daily estimate, and I think that is what coinmaster was referring to.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:44:07 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 03:18:13 PM by Puppet

Thats not what he said.

people who have smart mining GHS know exactly what there getting at that hashrate for the next two years.

So thats one confirmed lie.
Then he lied about answering any questions.
And of course most worryingly he lied about accepting my bet, so his reputation isnt even worth 1BTC to him.
lets quote it before its gone:

I will take your bet

co(i)nmaster222
nomen est omen

Good luck with your investment.
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:14:21 PM

This site bankrupt today their coin lose %80 percent of its current value end of story and even if they blame hackers for breaking into customers accounts and sell their coins in exchanges. Do not even force 2 fa authentication for all of their customers and do not even stop their site's sell kh function as well. Full of bullshit.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
Fluppen (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:23:00 PM

even if they blame hackers for breaking into customers accounts and sell their coins in exchanges.

I don't think thats even possible, a user can only sell 15% of their KHs for PFC and that isn't even close to the amount of coins dumped today.

So it looks like a big lie to cover up for something.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:15:25 AM

As I said the company was under one of the biggest DDoS and hacking attacks against a cloudminer in history by our competitors as reported in most crypto news blogs.The hackers targeted accounts with no 2FA and weak passwords and stole from them and then flooded the exchanges with the profit coin to try and break the currency.In co-ordination with trolls on here they tried to cause mass panic getting people to sell there hash for PFC and make matters worse on exchanges.They also created a mass attack on the company payment system again causing us to shut down payments till it is safe for us to proceed. This attack was a pre emptive strike by our US competitors.Our email system was flooded by spam making it difficult to answer honest questions.Please be patient we are working around the clock first to secure the company infastructure and then get everyone paid.We hope very shortly to be back to normal and our lawyers may ask the forum owners for certain accounts ISP as they are/were part of a mass troll attack in conjunction with the security attack.Thank you for your patience.

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:39:24 AM

And despite all that, 7000 new 'users' signed up, and you didnt deem it necessary to halt sales.
Savi

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:00:13 AM

They are scammer, they've scammed my 0.03BTC.
coinmaster222

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:19:03 AM

And despite all that, 7000 new 'users' signed up, and you didnt deem it necessary to halt sales.
I am really concerned you were wanting to bet and boasted how hashprofit was going out of business about an hour before the hacker attack it seems strange at the least

Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:29:01 AM

I am really concerned you were wanting to bet and boasted how hashprofit was going out of business about an hour before the hacker attack it seems strange at the least

Ive been offering these bets for many months against all obvious ponzi's.
Id be far more worried why you weaseled out of it. Dont have enough faith in this operation to even bet 1 lousy coin?

Besides, how would a hack or DDoS significantly undermine any mining operation?  DDoS should have zero impact and being 'hacked' at most someone could steal a day worth of mining or something, thats not something you wouldnt recover from is it?
Snipe85

Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:09:29 PM

As I said the company was under one of the biggest DDoS and hacking attacks against a cloudminer in history by our competitors as reported in most crypto news blogs.The hackers targeted accounts with no 2FA and weak passwords and stole from them and then flooded the exchanges with the profit coin to try and break the currency.In co-ordination with trolls on here they tried to cause mass panic getting people to sell there hash for PFC and make matters worse on exchanges.They also created a mass attack on the company payment system again causing us to shut down payments till it is safe for us to proceed. This attack was a pre emptive strike by our US competitors.Our email system was flooded by spam making it difficult to answer honest questions.Please be patient we are working around the clock first to secure the company infastructure and then get everyone paid.We hope very shortly to be back to normal and our lawyers may ask the forum owners for certain accounts ISP as they are/were part of a mass troll attack in conjunction with the security attack.Thank you for your patience.

Sounds like bullshit. People with concerns are trolls attacking you and you poor and honest operators were abused by your US competitors whose names you won't reveal, right?

Recently a lot of services are reporting DDOS attacks when they have problems with their own management or want to draw attention to their company. This works as free advert and buys them time as people tend to sympathize with victims.

trafficriderx

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 11:40:04 PM

Sounds like... GAME OVER  Sad
ThatsMe

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 01:16:28 AM

I've been with them since November 1st. I've had no problem with them. I checked their site over tor. It looks like it will be at least another week before we get any real answers.
https://i.imgur.com/Lidn3L2.png
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:53:07 AM

our lawyers may ask the forum owners for certain accounts ISP as they are/were part of a mass troll attack in conjunction with the security attack.Thank you for your patience.

I hope they are serious and puppet is one of the ISPs they are requesting, cause I asked him about a week or so ago if he was scared of a slander suit, if hashprofit is not a scam, and they do go thru with this, he will see exactly what he needed to be scared of. if its just an empty threat, there will one day come a time when people who use opinions and not experience to make accusations and assumptions about companies and post them on the internet will learn you need FACTS to back up your opinion or its just slanderous bullshit that could cost YOU more than you would have lost by just investing for the research and right to make a prediction.

trafficriderx

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:22:24 AM

Some people invest knowing the risk. This same in traditional Ponzi Scheme..
viremia

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:38:10 AM

That was really a short story for me. I invested almost 0.5 BTC 2 weeks ago and I know that it's all over now. I am beginning to believe that cloud mining is the new age form of HYIP. I am really depressed  Angry
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: