Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:35:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] iphone 5 16gb  (Read 747 times)
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3909

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:35:42 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 09:07:51 PM by Biodom

$200 for iphone 5 plus $6 shipping (if you want just phone, charging cord and the wall plug). If you want with the original box-shipping $14.
Shipping to US only, unless you pay full shipping to other places (Canada,etc.).
Total either $206 (currently 0.626 BTC) or $214 (currently 0.65BTC) to US.
Phone was originally for Tmobile, but was unlocked through iTunes (no contract) and can be used on any GSM network.
EDIT: could add never used US Tmobile SIM card ($5-10 value). Not sure if it will work for Europe, though.
Screen is great 10/10 (never without a screen protector), metal band has some marks from the case.
Phone keeps charge well.
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 07:39:53 PM

FYI your image comes up as a black box.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:55:21 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2014, 08:24:43 PM by Biodom

FYI your image comes up as a black box.

it looked fine on my computer, but now i reduced resolution
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

$200 for iphone 5 plus $6 shipping (if you want just phone, charging cord and the wall plug). If you want with the original box-shipping $14.
Shipping to US only, unless you pay full shipping to other places (Canada,etc.).
Phone was originally for Tmobile, but was unlocked through iTunes (no contract) and can be used on any GSM network.
Screen is great 10/10 (never without a screen protector), metal band has some marks from the case.
Phone keeps charge well.

How much including shipping to the UK?

Escrow payment until it's received and tested as unlocked and working as it should Smiley

Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:55:18 PM

Phone keeps charge well.

Escrow payment until it's received and tested as unlocked and working as it should Smiley

For UK add either $25 (without box) or $61 (with box) to $200, minus $5-6 concession on price due to the high shipping cost=either $220 or $255 (translate into bitcoin at the time of agreement). Escrow is OK as long as it is someone reputable here, like ognasty. Buyer pays the escrow.
Deja

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 01:08:08 PM

Phone keeps charge well.

For UK add either $25 (without box) or $61 (with box) to $200, minus $5-6 concession on price due to the high shipping cost=either $220 or $255 (translate into bitcoin at the time of agreement). Escrow is OK as long as it is someone reputable here, like ognasty. Buyer pays the escrow.

Thanks for the reply mate.

Does it take a sim card or is it one of those dodgy US only programmed things with no sim needed?

How long does shipping from the US to UK take?

I have a Friend coming here (Thailand) 6 days, could you get it to the UK between now and then (within 6 days)?

If not how much is shipping to Thailand (Phone and Charger only)?

I'l take it for 0.7btc including shipping (through Escrow) to which ever of the above countries best suit my needs.

Thanks in advance.
Deja

Biodom (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:38:53 PM

Phone keeps charge well.

Thanks for the reply mate.

Does it take a sim card or is it one of those dodgy US only programmed things with no sim needed?

How long does shipping from the US to UK take?

I have a Friend coming here (Thailand) 6 days, could you get it to the UK between now and then (within 6 days)?

If not how much is shipping to Thailand (Phone and Charger only)?

I'l take it for 0.7btc including shipping (through Escrow) to which ever of the above countries best suit my needs.

Thanks in advance.
Deja

It does take nano-SIM, phone is unlocked (it will take any GSM carrier nano-SIM)
Beware that UK has LTE bands 3 and 7 and Thailand has band 1. This phone, however, has LTE band 2 and 4, so LTE would not work.
Not sure that I got the rest.
Shipping to Thailand without a box is the same price as UK (strangely enough) ~$25.
However, i am not sure how long it would take (could be >10 days).
Customs, etc would be your responsibility, same for escrow, which should be only with people who are respected here.
I have certain requirements for escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: