Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Altcoin exchange https://www.matchcoins.com  (Read 1039 times)
pleekh (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 10:07:44 PM

Hi all,

We just started a new altcoin exchange and looking for new members to trade on it.  Let us know what coins you like to trade on and we will set it up.

Give us a try.  A new trading sub microsecond trading engine hosted in Paris.  https://www.matchcoins.com

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rubberduck

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:05:25 AM

Friendly reminder - Please people DO NOT EVER leave your crypto balance on an online exchange
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 10:20:56 PM

Please add Sativacoin (STV) to your exchange  Smiley There has been a community takeover and progress is moving along smoothly!

Thanks,
Arnel
Pastafarian

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:13:20 AM

Mintpal, eh?  Forgot to edit out all instances from this copy and paste con job?

You send this guy any of your coins, consider them lost.

ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THESE MINTPAL TERMS
mintpal.com (the "Website") is an online service operated by Matchcoins.com Limited ("Matchcoins.com", "we", "us" or "our"). The Website enables individuals and businesses to trade (buy and sell) bitcoins, litecoins and other cryptocurrencies. We are not ourselves a party to any agreements between buyers and sellers for the trading of cryptocurrencies.
In these Terms:
individuals who register to buy or sell on the Website are referred to as "Customers"; and
a reference to "Cryptocurrencies" is a reference to bitcoins, litecoins and any other cryptocurrencies available for trading on the Website from time to time.
These Terms apply to your use of the Website and your trading on the Website. These Terms form a legal agreement between you and Matchcoins.com.
By applying to register as a Customer you are confirming that you understand and accept (and are able to understand and accept) these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them.
You may only apply to register as a Customer if:
you are 18 or over; and
it is lawful for you to do so.
To register as a Customer, we may at our discretion require you to provide us with identification or other documentation in order to help us prevent fraud or money laundering taking place on the Website. This may include photographic identification and recent proof of address. We may also undertake our own identity, fraud and credit checks.
We do not allow Customers to visit the Website through anonymous proxies (such as Tor) and other services or technologies that hide the real internet connection of the Customer.
We may make alterations to these Terms or to the Website from time to time. If you are not happy with any alteration, you must withdraw any Cryptocurrencies or other funds held to your account on the Website and stop using the Website. If you keep using the Website, this will indicate your acceptance of these Terms as altered. We may notify key changes to you but you should review these Terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
The Cryptocurrencies made available on the Website may be changed at any time.

pleekh (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 10:13:46 AM

Please add Sativacoin (STV) to your exchange  Smiley There has been a community takeover and progress is moving along smoothly!

Thanks,
Arnel
Pastafarian

I will check out Sativacoin and add it quickly.  Thanks.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 10:21:00 AM

Mintpal, eh?  Forgot to edit out all instances from this copy and paste con job?

You send this guy any of your coins, consider them lost.

ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THESE MINTPAL TERMS
mintpal.com (the "Website") is an online service operated by Matchcoins.com Limited ("Matchcoins.com", "we", "us" or "our"). The Website enables individuals and businesses to trade (buy and sell) bitcoins, litecoins and other cryptocurrencies. We are not ourselves a party to any agreements between buyers and sellers for the trading of cryptocurrencies.
In these Terms:
individuals who register to buy or sell on the Website are referred to as "Customers"; and
a reference to "Cryptocurrencies" is a reference to bitcoins, litecoins and any other cryptocurrencies available for trading on the Website from time to time.
These Terms apply to your use of the Website and your trading on the Website. These Terms form a legal agreement between you and Matchcoins.com.
By applying to register as a Customer you are confirming that you understand and accept (and are able to understand and accept) these Terms and that you agree to be bound by them.
You may only apply to register as a Customer if:
you are 18 or over; and
it is lawful for you to do so.
To register as a Customer, we may at our discretion require you to provide us with identification or other documentation in order to help us prevent fraud or money laundering taking place on the Website. This may include photographic identification and recent proof of address. We may also undertake our own identity, fraud and credit checks.
We do not allow Customers to visit the Website through anonymous proxies (such as Tor) and other services or technologies that hide the real internet connection of the Customer.
We may make alterations to these Terms or to the Website from time to time. If you are not happy with any alteration, you must withdraw any Cryptocurrencies or other funds held to your account on the Website and stop using the Website. If you keep using the Website, this will indicate your acceptance of these Terms as altered. We may notify key changes to you but you should review these Terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
The Cryptocurrencies made available on the Website may be changed at any time.

Nice catch dude!

Don't trust those "unexperienced" exchange runners. They'll scam you as soon as they reach their target BTC...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
pleekh (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:53:59 PM

I understand everyone's concern after Mintpal collapse.  I knew the original Mintpal founder and the collapse was because of Moolah (after the takeover).  I am an FX trader myself and will not do things like that.  My objective is to provide a better service and my advice is to spread your risk over a few Exchanges.

Thanks.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:05:59 PM

I understand everyone's concern after Mintpal collapse.  I knew the original Mintpal founder and the collapse was because of Moolah (after the takeover).  I am an FX trader myself and will not do things like that.  My objective is to provide a better service and my advice is to spread your risk over a few Exchanges.

Thanks.

Bullshit.  See above.  Mintpal isn't accessible anymore, it hasn't been for awhile.  So where did you copy your terms and conditions from?  Your "I fucked everyone with my mintpal bit time for round 2" folder?  Take this piece of shit scam job and be gone from us.  It's pieces of shit like you who hurt crypto.  Choke yourself.

Thread reported you fucking scammer.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:10:23 PM

I see you edited the one instance of mintpal.com in 1.1 of your terms of service, but left "ABOUT THE WEBSITE AND THESE MINTPAL TERMS" in  Cheesy

stay the fuck away from this guy
pleekh (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:09:30 PM

Hi Hollowman338,

Sounds like you have been burned by Mintpal and I am sorry for your misfortune.  The only way to test us is to give us a chance to prove ourselves.

Thanks.
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:28:27 AM

Hi Hollowman338,

Sounds like you have been burned by Mintpal and I am sorry for your misfortune.  The only way to test us is to give us a chance to prove ourselves.

Thanks.

Not a chance in hell, though I will be around to laugh in the face of those stupid enough to do so.

ETA: Good job on finally scrubbing the last reference to mintpal on your scam exchange.  Please keep us posted on your volumes.  Cheesy

and by volumes, I mean true volume, not you pumping your own BTC and alts through it to fake outside interest.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:38:46 AM

Here we go, case in point.

Your website has a logged transaction in blackcoin on october 9th for a price point of 300,000 satoshis for 1 blackcoin

Date/Time   Type   Price   Quantity   Total price

2014-10-09 21:00:36   Sell   0.00300000   0.10000000   0.00030000

coinmarketcap.com shows BC trading for an average of 13,165 satoshis per BC

Your BC was trading for almost 23x the going rate.

BULL.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

scam bullshitter exchange.

Like I said people, transfer your coins there, choke yourself.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:19:08 PM

Here we go, case in point.

Your website has a logged transaction in blackcoin on october 9th for a price point of 300,000 satoshis for 1 blackcoin

Date/Time   Type   Price   Quantity   Total price

2014-10-09 21:00:36   Sell   0.00300000   0.10000000   0.00030000

coinmarketcap.com shows BC trading for an average of 13,165 satoshis per BC

Your BC was trading for almost 23x the going rate.

BULL.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

scam bullshitter exchange.

Like I said people, transfer your coins there, choke yourself.

Hmmm, like I see Hollowman338 you catch them ? you are right about the "about" mintpalllllll etc..., but really I can't belive some one will use the old platform.., and anything from the old mintpalllllll..., they must be insane .... Sad

BTW something else I can't find anything for approve them ... Sad 
pleekh:

Name:   pleekh
Activity:   4
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   2014-12-27, 00:03:45
Last Active:   2014-12-28, 23:46:52
What to say more ...... (and you talking like the matchcoins Admin/DEV) .... Who from you will go to be verified ? If you really exist and you are not fuzking scamers.., then show us who are you, who is behind matchcoins...., show us your faces .... (you can't do this alone..)
Like the matchcoins show us you working from soon, there have logs few months ago: 19.07.2017, you have created the site name and expire: Created on 2014-05-08 - Expires on 2015-05-08 and Updated on 2014-09-15.
You start the site at BSO-France host computer (netw. provider: http://www.bsonetwork.com/ ) Global Ethernet Network Cable (what you start the exchane from your home/office ?
ETC ......
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:04:43 PM

thanks for the reminders rubberduck about not leaving a balance
to the exchange godbless.. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: