Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan needed 0.15 btc - 10 days - No collateral {CLOSED}  (Read 1490 times)
slu2 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 01:39:30 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 08:19:02 AM by slu2

Loan value:  0.15
Loan term:  10 days
Repay:   0.18

1AU5P9iKz8jYX4YnavNvve4dEMjL712pXr

Waay too much trouble.  I am no longer interested in getting a loan through bitcointalk.   But thanks for all of the responses and for this learning experience.

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:17:06 AM

While you are a senior member, you do not have any trust yet, so it will be hard to get a loan without collateral. Also, you mention in another thread you have been having security issues (which jeopardizes a possible repayment if you lose further coins).

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:24:34 AM

You can use your bitcointalk.org account as a collateral. And when u repaid ur loan,  you can get it back.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:40:21 AM

^^ This and this: "This user's password was reset recently." do not reflect too greatly.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:42:29 AM

provided that you can sign a message from an address posted in an old unedited thread I can lend you .1 if you agree to repay .12 in 10 days assuming that you agree to use your account as collateral.

You can post in my lending thread if you wish. (or you can post here and/or PM me)
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:48:21 AM

I'll give you .15BTC for .18BTC for 7 days loan as long as you agree to give me ownership of your account as collateral. If you default I will be keeping the account
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:49:43 AM

20x24" color matte poster  

Selling 20 of these for BTC  -   Trying to build our store, and raising money now to do it.

This is our project.   Buying a poster for any goods from us right now in this critical stage is going to help us get our heads above water.

We just opened, but we need a few finishing touches.

To purchase with BTC visit;   http://clovisstar.com/store/products/anointing-oil-cannabis-exodus-3023-hebrew-poster/

Or you can send the equivalent to $20 (currently BTC0.06) to;   1DwPVVt6UZp8HrLtdrwBihf4qxQPVRxz73  
(make sure to PM me your mailing address)

Much love, bless up!

Why is the bitcoin address posted here in your previous history different than the one you currently posted?  Can you sign this one ending in 3?
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:50:15 AM

If you can sign that old address and escrow your account I can do the full terms.
hexafraction

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:04:19 AM

If you can sign that old address and escrow your account I can do the full terms.

I suggest negative-trusting the account for now (as it appears to be hacked). Once true owner provides signature, neg-trust can be removed.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:08:15 AM

I suggest negative-trusting the account for now (as it appears to be hacked). Once true owner provides signature, neg-trust can be removed.
Moreia's account is okay, please remove negative trust.

hexafraction

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:11:00 AM

Moreia's account is okay, please remove negative trust.

I was referring to slu2's account.

puzzel.me

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:51:56 AM

Loan value:  0.15
Loan term:  10 days
Repay:   0.18

1LKWamTyQ3eRnwTXoBzZcK2uV1YMnRR5Z2

You can keep you account as a collateral and get that loan easily. You might try contacting people like quickseller or others for these kinds of loans.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:55:03 AM

User already getting negative reputations.

Use account as collateral with caution
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 06:39:01 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2014, 07:22:21 AM by slu2

My account was not hacked here.  But I did have my BTC-E account hacked in November, just trying to recover after losing 2.157 bitcoin.

All of this happened as a result of me first losing my phone, then having to get 2FA removed from BTC-E, and then I never readded 2FA again at BTC-E.

I have a loan at BTCJam.com, which by tomorrow at this time it will be paid off.    Because of what happened with my account getting hacked at BTC-E, and my coin getting stolen, I have 1BTC of late fees at BTCJam.

Anyway, I won't be giving my account as collateral.  Seriously?   Wow.  I can't believe ANYONE would ever do that.  Especially for a mere $49 worth of coin.

I just will wait until tomorrow when I can buy more BTC, and then I will have the coin that I need to pay off my loan at BTCJam.

When my loan at BTCJam gets paid, I can then prove that my account is secure again.   I have 2FA in place, and I have taken other measures to secure my account, including cold storing my coin from now on.

I have a 60 MH/s Scrypt miner that was dropping my earnings into BTC-E.com, but I am NOW sticking my funds in cold storage until I need it in the future.

Anyway give me a day or so to pay off this loan at BTCJam, and you will see all is well.  Please don't leave me negative feedback.   I have been through enough crap lately.

Just forget this stupid tiny little loan.   It's too insignificant for me to put up this much fuss.   I deal in big $$ usually.  I would never give ownership of my account to someone for $49.   It would have to be something like $49,000 to give someone my account, even as collateral.   But not for $49.

Thanks for the interest in this offer however.

Thanks

10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:54:35 AM

I laughed at $49,000
good joke.
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 07:24:16 AM

I laughed at $49,000
good joke.

Likewise I laugh at the request for someone's account, in collateral for $49.    Collateral at all for $49 seems pretty extreme.   

I see people selling their accounts on this site a lot too.   I guess some people don't value their accounts very much.   

But I do value this account.  I would never intentionally compromise it or anything associated with it.   I would also never sell my account.

dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:35:31 AM

You laugh at people's request for a valid collateral? Your account is nothing special, you are nothing special. We are all equals here and you can't expect people to loan you 0.15 Btc if you're so uncompromising given the history of this sub-forum.

michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:37:07 PM

I laughed at $49,000
good joke.

Likewise I laugh at the request for someone's account, in collateral for $49.    Collateral at all for $49 seems pretty extreme.   

I see people selling their accounts on this site a lot too.   I guess some people don't value their accounts very much.   

But I do value this account.  I would never intentionally compromise it or anything associated with it.   I would also never sell my account.
You have no fucking trust, if you did then people might give you a loan without collateral. I myself can get a .3btc loan without collateral due to the high nature of my trust. You gotta work on it man.

hexafraction

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:12:38 PM

My account was not hacked here.

Prove it. For all we know, you could be the hacker talking to us right now. "Your" password was marked as being reset recently, which leads us to suspect that the account got an email-based password reset.

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2014, 03:24:12 AM

My account was not hacked here.

Prove it. For all we know, you could be the hacker talking to us right now. "Your" password was marked as being reset recently, which leads us to suspect that the account got an email-based password reset.

Well in about 60 minutes or less, my loan  (with late fees) for 5.25 BTC will be repaid @ BTCJAM.

Ref:   https://btcjam.com/listings/25405-bridge-loan-for-our-business---short-term

Hackers may be in the business of paying off other people's debt, but I doubt many of those types of hackers exist.    The loan isn't repaid as of yet.  But give it around 60 minutes. 

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: