Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS My Bitcointalk Account - Hero Member - Starting Bids at 0.1 Bitcoin  (Read 1796 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:07:38 PM

For clarification for anyone considering to buy this account, it has been banned from the bit mixer campaign so even though he is now wearing the signature, you will not be able to earn money from it

edit: per https://bitmixer.io/signature.html uid 132747 is showing as active, however he was complaining that he was banned from the campaign previously 

Would be funny if supa tried to fake sell his account just to get negative trust off of his account.

FAIL.  Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PurePwnage

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:14:56 PM

You fool, why would they buy your account LoL. its garbage my Jr. account has more worth than your H.Member

Apparently it was worth something to him since he paid for it in full within 30 minutes of me selling it to him and paid the first part up front  Cheesy
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:23:13 PM

You fool, why would they buy your account LoL. its garbage my Jr. account has more worth than your H.Member

Apparently it was worth something to him since he paid for it in full within 30 minutes of me selling it to him and paid the first part up front  Cheesy

Nice trust rating on your alt account here. It's nice and RED.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

PurePwnage

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:31:38 PM

Nice trust rating on your alt account here. It's nice and RED.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ohh shit bro I might actually sell it for 0.006 Bitcoin  Cheesy
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:44:17 PM

Ohh shit bro I might actually sell it for 0.006 Bitcoin  Cheesy

LOL @ anyone who buys it.  Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:55:50 PM

For clarification for anyone considering to buy this account, it has been banned from the bit mixer campaign so even though he is now wearing the signature, you will not be able to earn money from it

edit: per https://bitmixer.io/signature.html uid 132747 is showing as active, however he was complaining that he was banned from the campaign previously 

Would be funny if supa tried to fake sell his account just to get negative trust off of his account.

FAIL.  Tongue
This actually has worked with one of my buyers before. I had lent to someone with negative trust with their account as collateral, they didn't pay and someone was looking for a senior account for really cheap and was willing to take one with negative trust. He messaged Vod and he removed the trust. It happened on this post

I personally don't think it would work in this case
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:59:14 PM

FAIL.  Tongue
This actually has worked with one of my buyers before. I had lent to someone with negative trust with their account as collateral, they didn't pay and someone was looking for a senior account for really cheap and was willing to take one with negative trust. He messaged Vod and he removed the trust. It happened on this post

I would have to agree. Supa is a scammer and well known.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

PurePwnage

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:00:38 PM

FAIL.  Tongue

Ohhh.......................................Alright  Cheesy
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:01:45 PM

FAIL.  Tongue

Even if the trust was removed, the account would still have a negative reputation attached to it so it would be difficult for someone to sell for the "true" price of a hero
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:16:16 PM

Ban it pls. WHY NOT? Keep this trolling going on?

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:17:16 AM

DO not buy!
he is not trusted and not safe.
coinshock

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:16:57 PM

DO not buy!
he is not trusted and not safe.

too late.. Smiley
Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 04:02:19 PM

Whatever - still ban that account

PurePwnage

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:25:39 PM

Whatever - still ban that account

LOL Ya Right....  Cheesy
MaliceRed

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

Graphics Design Guru

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 05:12:05 AM

Everytime I see supa post, I always think. Man, he can't sink any lower, or be any more retarded, right? And each time, he proves me wrong.

He raises the bar at being an autistic scammer. And no, I don't think anyone has bought his account. He's just pretending, and being completely delusional.

He's making all these accounts trying to convince us he has sold it, but in doing so, has shown us how desperate and retarded he is.

Malice Red Designs

Logos // Branding // U.Is // Banners
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:13:27 AM

Everytime I see supa post, I always think. Man, he can't sink any lower, or be any more retarded, right? And each time, he proves me wrong.

He raises the bar at being an autistic scammer. And no, I don't think anyone has bought his account. He's just pretending, and being completely delusional.

He's making all these accounts trying to convince us he has sold it, but in doing so, has shown us how desperate and retarded he is.
According to the security log his password did change twice, however the change was 30 minutes apart, which in my experience is longer then what you would generally expect when you see an account sale

I do agree that his account is probably not sold. (he probably saw my post suggesting that someone who was scammed to ask to have their trust rating removed as it was put on because of actions prior to him buying the account but after it was purchased)
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:18:36 AM

According to the security log his password did change twice, however the change was 30 minutes apart, which in my experience is longer then what you would generally expect when you see an account sale

I do agree that his account is probably not sold. (he probably saw my post suggesting that someone who was scammed to ask to have their trust rating removed as it was put on because of actions prior to him buying the account but after it was purchased)
I agree, it is very possible it is not sold. Although I may of even been interested in a hero member account for ~$20. It would be interesting to have one. Hopefully I will get there someday.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:21:31 AM

I agree, it is very possible it is not sold. Although I may of even been interested in a hero member account for ~$20. It would be interesting to have one. Hopefully I will get there someday.
If anyone actually offered $20 in bitcoin to him he probably would not have taken the offer. The idea was to get the negative trust removed, not get money for his account
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:26:33 AM

I did buy the account, and i will put my reputation on the line to say that; I am a trusted developer.

I honestly just thought it would be cool to have a hero account, I might use it for a sig campaign or something
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 05:27:37 AM

If anyone actually offered $20 in bitcoin to him he probably would not have taken the offer. The idea was to get the negative trust removed, not get money for his account
Yeah I know. I'm just saying if I knew there was one being sold at that price I may have jumped on it. An admin should look into it and check the IP's
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: